Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria (2418 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
This should be strictly based on either experience oe reviews that you've read. This is also not about the largest or biggest host.It could be a small host company.

Pls don't go about posting you host company. Pls let's be sincere.

I've never used any naija host but based on my interaction with customers and reviews that I've read I'll give it to syeskay. They have one of the best reviews.

What's your best hosting company in Nigeria.
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Sub5(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nice one here, to me one of the best Nigeria Hosting company is Ezzy HostNg and this is their official web page www.ezzyhostng.com they have good costomer surport and cheap hosting plans.
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by gabuzee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
I Give it to SYSKAY.COM, THEY ARE THE BOMB. grin
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by UpDates1(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2011
www.hostsleek.com they are the bomb
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2012
I have had course to do business with www.TheNigeriaHost.net and I was quite impressed with their service. Other very good web hosting companies in Nigeria are www.utiware.net, www.syskay.com, www.lagoshost.com amongst others. See the following review of website hosting companies in Nigeria: http://www.komecomputers.com/website-hosting-companies-in-nigeria.html
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Top 10 Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria, 2013
If you’re searching for web hosting, you already know the importance of creating an internet presence in today’s world. To help you find the best web hosting company for your website, we’ve reviewed numerous web hosting providers, so you don’t have to! Our expert editorial staff ranked and evaluated their features, services and products to bring you our list of the top 10 web hosting companies. We invite you to read more about how we rated the top providers below according to price, customer service, reliability and overall experience.

1) www.philmorehost.com, Least Product is Basic Shared Hosting = N1,200. 10GB Web Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth

2) whogohost.com, Least Product is Aspire Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

3) smartweb.com.ng, Least Product is Standard Shared Hosting = N2,500. 5GB Web Disk, 20GB Bandwidth

4) ihostafrica.com, Least Product is Beginner Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

5) utiware.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N3,500. 1GB Web Disk, 2GB Bandwidth

6) web4africa.com.ng, Least Product is Bronze Shared Hosting = N4,000. 5GB Web Disk, 50GB Bandwidth

7) abimco.com, Least Product is Personal Shared Hosting = N3,504. 200MB Web Disk, 5GB Bandwidth

8. 9jahoster.com, Least Product is Extra Mini Shared Hosting = N2,000. 250MB Web Disk, 500MB Bandwidth

9) sbohost.com, Least Product is Small Shared Hosting = N5,000. 1GB Web Disk, 10GB Bandwidth

10) qservers.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Kajool: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host. Good doesn't mean expensive. Good means reliable with great support. When you choose a web host, make sure they have excellent support.
You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use http://www.9cubehosting.com/ for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace .
Here are few tips for picking the right host

Uptime - What is the average uptime for the host. Good ones should be 99%+.
Disk space - How much disk space the hosting offer. Make a rough estimate how much you might need down the road.
Bandwidth - Are you going to host videos, files, or transfer a lot of items? Then you may wanna go for unlimited bandwidth.
Features - Are there any particular features your site requires. Make sure the hosting offer that.
Service - Does the host have the services you need? Services could be website transfer or whatever you need.
Support - Help is going to be needed someday, will they be there? Check out if they offer 24/7 tech support.
Performance - Will the host handle your predicted user base?
Looking over all these ,select hosting.
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by olicgad: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
I always host my sites with www.sugaonline.com a Uk webhosting company offering hosting service here in nigeria
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 25, 2015
I prefer web4africa.net

check out this post on how to move from wordpress to blogger http://www.weselion.com/2015/02/how-to-move-from-wordpress-to-blogger.html
Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by SureBiz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
I want to recommend CloudHost to you for your Hosting needs, CloudHost Provides
you with exceptional hosting experience, not only that, you also benefit from
- CloudHost's 100% Network Node Uptime
- One Stop Solution - Domain name, Hosting, SSL, Payment Integration, Web Development.
- Instant Setup of your ordered service
- Online Payment and Instant Activation
- You can use CloudHost regardless of your Country
- Best Customer Support
- Affiliate Programs that allows you earn when you refer anyone (http://cloudhost.com.ng/affiliates.php)
- Nigerian Domain names Supported
- You get great Hosting deals you won't get anywhere else
- FREE Seamless Migration to CloudHost
- And Lots more....

You will not be disappointed.

You can use the below Promotional Code to get great deals from CloudHost when signing up
10% off your any Hosting plan you order
A49CD76YUM

Disclaimer: i work in Cloudhost

Re: What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria by Grantos: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2015
You should try out www.234host.net... You'ld love them

(1) (Reply)

Top Fiverr Micro Job Site / What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? / Why Build A School Management System Or Portal Where You Can Get My Source Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.