Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) (585 Views)

SEO Content Writer Needed For A BBQ Niche / Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed / SEO Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by JowellApollo: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Hi there!

I'm currently in need of 2 experienced freelance content writers well-versed in social engine optimization and long-text articles for a one-month contract. The niche of writing may vary at times, but I'll always provide you with the required details before you proceed with the work.

My rates? [/b]I pay N1.5 per word — the rate will potentially increase with further contracts if the writer is competent and able to impress the clients. The required word count usually ranges from 1500-3500 words — I'll specify before each work.

[b]MORE INFORMATION

After picking the best two candidates for the work, I'll personally give them 3-5 days of training on the work to get them accustomed to the work to prevent any negative incidents. The training may require me to send and educate you on previously done samples and ask you to match the tone and writing style in a significantly shorter test sample (s) (ideally 200-300 words).

I can assure you that we won't have any trouble and the training may take a shorter time if you're a skilled writer.

Paid works commence immediately after the training/orientation.

REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
A brief cover letter or introduction
2-3 samples of your best works.
Fluency in English Language (American)
Google Docs

If you're interested, send your cover letter (or introduction) and samples to me on WhatsApp via +2349035113409.

I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!

PS: PLEASE NEW WRITERS SHOULDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME APPLYING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by Botwriter: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2022
1.5 per word? You are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by flames007(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
You shouldn't even pay at all.

1 Like

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by Kul3ger(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
I would have ignored. Because e no concern me. But “PLEASE NEW WRITERS SHOULDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME APPLYING” caught my attention.

Checks:
Client(s): Most likely American — “Fluency in English Language (American)… the last I checked ‘Uncle Sam’ boasts one of the best rates — averagely, $15-$20 per hour or so.

Requirement:
SEO content expert —-“experienced freelance content writers well-versed in social engine optimization and long-text articles” … I guess you meant ‘search’ not social.

First, your rate is about $0.0025 per word. That’s, say, $25 for 10,000 words. Even our Indian brothers would cringe at this offer.

Then, not like you’re looking for just anyone, you need an experienced writer. Baba say make new writers no waste their time apply. Wahala.

In fact, experience alone no even cut am. The applicants must be “WELL-VERSED” in SEO.

I no wan sound rude. After all, na your business.

But, guy, you de ment grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by Princelico: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Just tell us you're on the look out for a volunteer writer.

2 Likes

Re: Seo Content Writers Needed! ( CURRENTLY CLOSED!) by Kul3ger(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Princelico:
Just tell us you're on the look out for a volunteer writer.

Experienced SEO-versed ‘volunteer writer’ abi?

(1) (Reply)

Smart SSCE Qualified Customer Support Executive / Online Jobs / Spain Needs Over 60,000 Additional Workers In Hospitality Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.