Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry (3514 Views)

Thanks To Reno Omokry! PO Monumental Strides Have Be Unleashed To The World / " Don't Export Your Thuggery To Lagos" - Reno Omokry Begs IPOB / "If Pastor Odumeje Had Been Brutalised In The North"- Reno Omokry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Golan007: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2022
vanunu:

But the man don receive serious beating from them before Pandora.

Because he wasn't supportive of Obi when Atiku picked him at the last presidential election.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by 2elliot: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO don't like themselves. That's what it means.

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by 2elliot: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

Because he wasn't supportive of Obi when Atiku picked him at the last presidential election.
Too much agbado

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by endy69: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Mysticwebb:

Have you considered if the other siblings offered to donate but were not medically allowed to do so. Do you really believe in the families both nuclear and extended none loved her enough to offer to donate?
People that make such analogue have never had close ones suffering from organ failure. With their ignorance and sentiment they claim to know. Let they go and read about kidney transplant. My friend lost his dad due to same issue. The said dad was a father of 6 with wife and none match his. They extended the search but couldn't find any and he was on dialysis till he died last year. I just pity the little girl that needs this kidney. Those idiots believed that Ekweremadu can go to the street of lagos and pick a homeless 15yr old boy and take him to London to harvest his kidney and I don't need to know the full story to know something isn't adding up

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by udede(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Fact is that Ekweremadu is prone to forign embarrasment. Second is that he critized the wrong guy at the wrong time . Amadioha may even have a hand on his wotowoto collection
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by tolue42(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
2elliot:
A rare picture of you

Lol..you don't even have any..
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Epurogonogono(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
I wonder who takes Reno seriously nowadays undecided undecided.

If Ekweremadu was supported massively by the people from the southeast, we know that the news would be that they are blinded by tribe in judgement.

The fact remains that Ekweremadu commited a crime according to the laws in the UK (regardless of whether the donor is a minor or not) because he didn't follow the due process.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Noerection:
stop fooling yourself
majority of ibo hate him because of what he said on Pandora Peter obituary

No! You are wrong. He is hated because he couldn't use his office for the benefit and greater good of the people.

That is how the Igbos roll.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Mysticwebb:
I think his comments about Peter Obi made the people to turn against him at the least opportunity they got.
I wish his daughter quick healing.
When life is involved, a father can risk anything to save his child.

He has never been in the good book of the people. Can you point out where the ordinary Igbo man has said anything good about him?

When he was embarrassed in Germany by ipod, no one came to his defense.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2022
tolue42:

Liar!

Because he don't support your anointing candidate Obi

It will take you guys a very long time to understand the Igbo man
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Penguin2: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
You won't support ekweremadu now because he is not in support of your new gods presidency ambition. Igbos lack empathy..EOD

Has there been a time we supported Ekweremadu even before his gaffes against Obi?
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Wisfem: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Table shaker!

Reno can always massage his ego especially with dishonest Rogues like Ekweremadu, and Tinubu,In as much as One can not conclud before the court passes it's judgement, Ekweremadu knows he is Rapacious, dishonest, and represent all symbols of malignant greedy beings, where ever this lands him, he deserve it
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Oplomo: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Shot up .. una dey abuse am becaise he didn't support your obituary padorama candidate...that presidency una no go get am...una too fanatic... Dangerous tobehold with national power

Wale omoake...You can't even spell properly, but you think you have the power to tell which tribe can be president or not. Illiterate Tinubu NURTW donkey. cheesy

Better go and start adult night classes. Eleribu.. grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Kagd10: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Dmacqh:
Empathy for who ? Politician or ? Do they have empathy when they loot the treasury ? Where’s their empathy in building projects like hospitals despite collecting the money ?

The boy and Ekweremmadu are Igbo. Can’t Ekweremmadu help him become someone in life ? No, he choose to weaponize his poverty and harvest his kidney .

What stopped Ekweremmadu or the wife or his other children to donate their kidney and save their daughter and sister ?

So some lives worth more than others. The rich also cry .

Igbos don’t support evil wether you are Igbo or not. Anybody wey fvck up go collect even from his blood brother.

That’s what kept Nigeria the way it is, voting along tribe, and religious line , neglecting competency and capability.

If we remove sentiments and play fair, equity , justice , peace and progress will be in abundance in Nigeria.

Yet the likes of ta. Orji, Ikpeazu etc continues to hold post?

Or the Peter Obi you're championing?

Abeg shift.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

If everyone decides to stand by a candidate who is from his tribe, the same Peter Obi will never be President

Tribe or religion should not be a yardstick, Peter Obi is not saint but i believe they can give him a try, this is where the Ibos should put in their support even if he does not become President.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Conrod: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
tolue42:
You don't know them? Because he don't support their fake (new bride), so IKE should go to jail as if they're not the one voting him since 2003 to Senate...They're just too emotional people, thy don't see things logically.
Yes you're right,...na you dey help us cross highways abi,.mr emotional.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by maybet081: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Is Reno stupid or mad?
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Hairyrapunzel: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2022
I agree with Reno on this. I have encountered many.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Dmacqh(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet the likes of ta. Orji, Ikpeazu etc continues to hold post?

Or the Peter Obi you're championing?

Abeg shift.

Good morning boss. We are waiting for Tinubu to produce his certificates ( primary, secondary , tertiary ).
We want to know when the soldiers invaded his home and took them ?
You’ve mind writting about pandora ? Didn’t Tinubu name appear on it ? What about the 2 bullion vans ?
Who’s Tinubu ?
What’s his date of birth ?
What’s his year of birth ?
Where’s is he from ?
Who are his parents and siblings ?
What’s his work history ?
Who are his classmates from primary to secondary?

Answer or just be Obidient. I don’t want long epistles. Use facts to reply.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Pinklygul: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2022
tolue42:

Liar!

Because he don't support your anointing candidate Obi

You don't have sense!!

When they beat him up in Germany, what was it for?
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Kagd10: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Dmacqh:

Good morning boss. We are waiting for Tinubu to produce his certificates ( primary, secondary , tertiary ).
We want to know when the soldiers invaded his home and took them ?
You’ve mind writting about pandora ? Didn’t Tinubu name appear on it ? What about the 2 bullion vans ?
Who’s Tinubu ?
What’s his date of birth ?
What’s his year of birth ?
Where’s is he from ?
Who are his parents and siblings ?
What’s his work history ?
Who are his classmates from primary to secondary?

Answer or just be Obidient. I don’t want long epistles. Use facts to reply.

Tinubu has already provided his bsc certificate which was stated on the form. Chicago university has confirmed it too. These are more than enough than the primary 6 you're requesting from him.

You haven't answered my question as to why ta. Orji, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are getting championed despite being looters with no achievement whatsoever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Pinklygul: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

No be una vote am for 23 years?

Through rigging, you mean?
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Golan007: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

Through rigging, you mean?

The only one that won without rigging was Obi right?

You guys don't know how you embarass yourselves.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Golan007: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

You don't have sense!!

When they beat him up in Germany, what was it for?

For not supporting Obi when Atiku selected him as running mate.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Dmacqh(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
tolue42:

Exactly what we're emphasising on is what you just typed right there, no logical reasoning...

That boy probably had an agreement with them to receive some millions once everything goes as planned , but when they figure out the his kidney doesn't match, they decided to send him back to Nigeria, but as an Igbo man smartness (whatever that is) , he don't want to come to Nigeria again, so he decided to turn against them..

They got him passport since Last year, more than 6 months ago, so he's fully aware what he's going there to do.

You are right boss. There’s more to the story. The truth will be out. Obviously somebody reneged on the agreement. And as things stand it seemed it’s the Senator.
Figuring out the boy kidney wasn’t useful , he wanted to dump him back to Nigeria and the boy played a fast one on them. That’s my opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Pinklygul: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

The only one that won without rigging was Obi right?

You guys don't know how you embarass yourselves.

What did obi win? undecided
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Pinklygul: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

For not supporting Obi when Atiku selected him as running mate.

And was Ipob supporting obi then and are they supporting him now?
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by awuri4: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unfortunately to laud mouthed remo. We the Igbo don't support anything bad. We understand your diatribe, if ekweremmadu is taken out from the east, who will campaign for your candidate and PDP in the south east? For your information we know Edo abali walking during the day.
Maybe if we support ekweremmadu you will turn around to profile entire Igbo nation tomorrow as organ harvesters.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Dmacqh(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu has already provided his bsc certificate which was stated on the form. Chicago university has confirmed it too. These are more than enough than the primary 6 you're requesting from him.

You haven't answered my question as to why ta. Orji, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are getting championed despite being looters with no achievement whatsoever

You don’t answer my questions . Did his life start from Tertiary ?
Answer those questions ?
Who’s Tinubu ?
Where is he from ? Who where his classmates in primary and secondary ?
Who are his parents ? Where did he attend his primary and secondary school ?
What’s his age ? What’s his date of birth ? I’m still waiting for the answers.

I’m not a fan of Orji, Kanu or Ikpeazu. I’m not from Abia.
Though I think Kanu did well in sports with Enyimba as I read .
For Obi , keep digging . But first dig out what Bullion van was doing in Tinubu residence.

Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Golan007: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

And was Ipob supporting obi then and are they supporting him now?

Yes they did.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Golan007: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pinklygul:

What did obi win? undecided

As usual ...nothing.

Same as would be the case on this occasion.
Re: Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry by Pinklygul: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

As usual ...nothing.

Same as would be the case on this occasion.

So why did you mention he won anything undecided

Nah ment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings / Silami:you Ask Why Northerners! Are Hated? / PDP’s Aliyu Wamakko Wins Sokoto Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.