Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper (40943 Views)

Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by optimusprime2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
I just hope he grows taller... to cut it as a pro keeper these days, height is very crucial.
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Topely(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
I wished they used him against Ghana, just maybe, who knows maybe Nigeria would have qualified.
Instead of that ... That was in goal.
Shine shine Bobo ... The sky is your starting point.
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by log10base(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
I kw the boy. His OBIdent grin grin
come on bro, the kid is 16, you and I may be OBIdient but wait make the boy turn 18 first.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by wilroy: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Heroicvic:

Your dead mom won’t too

Your dead family won’t know no peace at all
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by mentor111: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Ubermind post=114132103]Nigeria goalkeeper Richard Odoh was selected as the Man-of-the-Match in the Finals of the Under 17 WAFU Zone B Championship. The talented 16 year old goal keeper is definitely one to watch out for in the future.

His compatriot Emmanuel Michael won the prize in all three previous matches against Ghana, Togo, and Cote d’Ivoire wile Odoh won the award in the final game.

Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 year old Exceptional Goal Keeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSdiDGjrmR4[ nah our kakuri boy b that, congrats bro kakuri academy made u( my team-mate) kakuri to the world

1 Like

Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by galaxy2020(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
The boy is good and OBIdient, he should remain focused and he will go far.
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Ribenny(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
SensualMan1:
Richard Odoh from Enugu State!

The success of this tribe is something phenomenon!
It amazes me how Igbos succeed in whatever career calling they chose.
Even a 10 year old boy in a 2 by 2 shop will still be raking in millions while his mates and elders will be eating gbegiri, ewedu and Amala early in the morning.

Igbo studies should be a guide to success and studied in Nigeria!

I come in peace!

Try get sence na.....it is true that an average Igbo man is some sort of a genius, I've lived in Enugu for years now...one of the best race if not the best on earth, but the biggest problem he has is his mouth.....as big as black hole!! always shouting I'm the best most especially in the presence of those who hates him. Can't you igbos be the best while keeping quiet � you use ur mouth to cause problems for urselfs, tomorrow when u are hated you come out and shout again....
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sheriman:

So you don't like your Biafra agitation again

That guy is not igbo it is reverse psychology he is playing try and read the room.
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by princeabdul(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Harmattan123:

What about that burger @Arsenal ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he's now in juve.�

1 Like

Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Heroicvic(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
wilroy:

Your dead family won’t know no peace at all

I just put this up knowing someone from a sad family like you will show up, and you did…

Shame on your jobless she-goat mother grin for not aborting you… now see your life!
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by babington91(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
CalabarPikin:
This is how they'll see the raw talent now and still abandon him for a senator slot when the need arises....smh

Who remember the one time U17 keeper who save almost all the penalties shootout against Spain (De Gea)..??

Where is he today Vs De Gea who conceived all the goals that day..?

Bamidele Ajiboye

2 Likes

Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Abiscodi11: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
He made Naija proud. Thank u Udoh
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by cenaman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
CalabarPikin:
This is how they'll see the raw talent now and still abandon him for a senator slot when the need arises....smh

Who remember the one time U17 keeper who save almost all the penalties shootout against Spain (De Gea)..??

Where is he today Vs De Gea who conceived all the goals that day..?
Ajiboye is his name, he currently plays for plateau utd.
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by EricZeal(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Alampasu should probably be in Ventspil in Latvia or clubless at the moment
Shugargal:
Where is that Dele Alampasu goal keeper of last time under 17 team?
Re: Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper by Shugargal(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
EricZeal:
Alampasu should probably be in Ventspil in Latvia or clubless at the moment
Ohh ok thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amodu Shuaibu's Death (snapshots) / Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.