Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! (848 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Nigerians Engaging In Criminal Activities Do Not Represent Our Values - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by donjazet(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

Do your best.

grin

Ohh you bet we will. Just get ready.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
donjazet:

Ohh you bet we will. Just get ready.

I dey shame for you.

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by sreamsense: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2022
naza4life:
He is an Igbo man,yes but he is not representing us(i am Igbo too)

Hé represent the dreams and aspirations of the well meaning citizens of Nigeria.
Hé represents the youths who are the main victims of each bad administration.

In the time of good luck Yahoo was in existence but u hardly hear about it. But the economy do not favour the average earner anymore and yahoo is the easiest way out.

Obi represent our last hope to putting Nigeria in the right order.

TINUBU once said that he will rule Nigeria because it is his TURN
You can imagine what will happen if he wins the office.
And what gives you audacity he can rule complex country like Nigeria as he struggled to strike balance in governance of Anambra that is not up to one largest local government in Lagos in term of population? A government that has ruled is better than the one that has never ruled before, how are you sure people will not begin to sing the same song of "i regret voting for Obi", "...i donated my vehicle and i can't even get any compensation from him", "Ipob/esn behaves in similar way to Fulani herder; they are both killers, ownership mentality, violent and easily aggressive.

Fulani herder were confident to see Buhari as Nigeria leader which gave them inspiration to misbehave anyhow; how are we sure Ipob/ESN with their ownership mentality will not begin to unleash more terror in the land, get more courage to ask for Biafra? Over expectation from Obi due to free donation will be another avenue of insult on daily papers, blogs and socialedia from arrogant people and vain glory seekers who will like to be recognized for their contributions to obi and how he never rewards them for their loyalties.

My prayer is that after all these free donations here and there, campaigning without shi-shi. May our labour not be in vain during the vote counting when obedients are hearing LP: 150votes, APC: 750 votes, PDP: 370 votes in many of the polling units outside Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Youths Creating Awareness Campaign For Peter Obi / Organ Donor’s Real Age: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks / Ghana Should Have Asked DANGOTE For A Loan, Instead Of Crawling To The IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.