Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku (15397 Views)

South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Shevchenkko: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
They are not serious, Atiku is a very unserious , selfish politician without strong influence. That's why we say vote a pragmatic leader that doesn't give chance for excuses with strong political mentees . Tinubu is an institution, he's been getting prepared for the presidency a lot time ago and we can tell he's progressive.
No way a drug baron will rule over us as a president. You can elect him as the president of the Oduduwa republic
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
South west have always been greedy. And that's y I don't want Tinubu to become next president, I am Atikulated but for him to pick Okowa I becoame Obident
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Realist12: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
No way a drug baron will rule over us as a president. You can elect him as the president of the Oduduwa republic
is it Obi that has no influence in his previous parties nor his state and region that you want to be president? We all know when the election results come out Obi might not make top 4
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Shevchenkko: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
is it Obi that has no influence in his previous parties nor his state and region that you want to be president? We all know when the election results come out Obi might not make top 4
You said Obi has no influence ? You're ignorant or you're just being sentimental. Obi was not picked as Atiku running mate in 2019 for no reason. E go clear for your eye soon
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
I doubt if SW can give 25% to PDP in the presidential election.

And you think any southwest will vote for Atiku? When Tinubu is in the race......pdp should forget about southwest and southeast , majority of them will either vote for Tinubu or peter obi
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Realist12: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You said Obi has no influence ? You're ignorant or you're just being sentimental. Obi was not picked as Atiku running mate in 2019 for no reason. E go clear for your eye soon
truth be told Obi was picked just to get the Ibos support same as Okowa now . Any Ibo man picked will be supported. You'd be surprised Atiku will get more votes from the SE/SS than Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Shevchenkko: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
truth be told Obi was picked just to get the Ibos support same as Okowa now . Any Ibo man picked will be supported. You'd be surprised Atiku will get more votes from the SE/SS than Peter Obi
Lol...dream on
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Nosayer: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You use English even your household cannot readily identify..

Minorities have been restricted under my space,yolobas have been restricted to benin republic and under the Islamic space..

We triumph over everything.. you can only draw boundaries on nairaland..You cannot deny Igboland.

Delta state governor just told you, go and argue with him biko.

Wail and wail...Nepa go take light,you go buy fuel and 400naira one day,me self go buy am.. we dey the country together.. Don't be afraid

With whom are you fighting nau.... grin grin grin
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by yusufmurry: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
sokera:
that lagos Sea and ocean you see is lagos is what is feeding the entire nation

Are there other sea and ocean in Nigeria? Bruh, that is why power rotation is necessary so everyone develop his region resource and it rotates like that way
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by yusufmurry: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
sokera:
please I want you to answer this question sincerely with details, when igbos want Biafra they claim south/south is part of Biafra where Jonathan came from , but when igbos want presidency they don't see Jonathan as part of them ... for me as long as igbos believe south-south is part if Biafra then Jonathan has use the slot of igbos and now its the turn of yoruba ... but tell me why igbos don't see south-south as part of them when it comes to presidency but they see them as part of them when it comes to Biafra? Please explain

Pls put aside that Biafra idea. It is out of frustration for them and a grandiose battle
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Bimpe29: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mirage! How would those juicy and sensitive positions be given to a particular geopolitical zone?
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kolet
Frigga13:
Yoruba should go to their Apc ...

All Yoruba must vote Tinubu.. we have been saying this ..

We don’t want Yoruba to come up with excuses after election .. they should ready all Yoruba SAN and lawyers .. not just usual Tinubu 25

Meanwhile .. west is trying to play sophisticated politics on national matters .. securing their place at the center two ways

Igbos are destroying whatever they had at the center with Pdp.. based on dreams and hallucinations of Obi

Ekweremadu has not been judge by any tribe but his own people .. and will insult you when you ask them who convict the man

Tomorrow Pdp will win and igbos will open mouth to shout marginalization.. with Biafra or dead

PDP!!

Power to the people

AA .. 2023

E sure

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by sokera: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
yusufmurry:

Are there other sea and ocean in Nigeria? Bruh, that is why power rotation is necessary so everyone develop his region resource and it rotates like that way
that sea and ocean is a blessing from God to the yoruba only but the fake one Nigeria is what makes igbos or hausa feel they have right to the revenue from that sea ... one Nigeria must end soon so that we can know those that are foreigners
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by yusufmurry: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
sokera:
that sea and ocean is a blessing from God to the yoruba only but the fake one Nigeria is what makes igbos or hausa feel they have right to the revenue from that sea ... one Nigeria must end soon so that we can know those that are foreigners

Don't toe that path
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Onyipk: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

It's called negotiation for a reason. Atiku can go fvck himself if he can't reach an agreement with the southwest. And as for yeebos, it is nobody's fault that you all lack political sophistry

Keep up advertising your foolsh sophistication. We don't need foolishness of any degree added to our life struggles as Nigerians.
Like I noted it is their headache and thus their panadol extra to swalow.

As for me and my household, we are totally willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land- Isaiah 1:19
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Onyipk: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Peacemaker5128: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
PaChukwudi44:
SW can only get chief whip from the PDP.Senate presidency will go either SE or NW
what can you ever predict correctly?
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01
Peacemaker5128:
what can you ever predict correctly?
Did the PDP win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-deputy Governor, APC Chairman, 50,000 Others Join PDP In Bauchi / How ‘Poor Planning’ Forced Policy Summersaults Ahead Of Buhari’s Exit / Obaseki Declares For Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.