Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? (1489 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Kagd10: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

How come in his Gubernatorial form he filled the secondary and primary schools he attended in Nigeria and now in Presidential left them out, following exposure by Gani Fawehinmi?

If he lost the so called school certs, he can get testimonials from the school. How come none has come out to say he was his school mate?

How is that important to you? As long as he's got his bsc certificate, then go and rest. If he doesn't want to provide his primary 6 certificate, then rest. What he's provided, it's enough criteria.
Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Arysexy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

How is that important to you? As long as he's got his bsc certificate, then go and rest. If he doesn't want to provide his primary 6 certificate, then rest. What he's provided, it's enough criteria.

He committed perjury which is a serious offence
Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Kagd10: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

He committed perjury which is a serious offence

What perjury? Because he doesn't want to provide his primary 6 certificate even when he got his bsc certificate? Lmao.
Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Arysexy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

What perjury? Because he doesn't want to provide his primary 6 certificate even when he got his bsc certificate? Lmao.

Because he claimed to have attended Govt College Ibadan but no record of such was found, now he is saying he attended doyel equivalent of high school.

The perjury is in his Gubernatorial form affidavit where he put the primary and secondary schools he claimed to have attended in Nigeria. He did that under oath. Which has been proven to be false

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Kagd10: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Because he claimed to have attended Govt College Ibadan but no record of such was found, now he is saying he attended doyel equivalent of high school.

The perjury is in his Gubernatorial form affidavit where he put the primary and secondary schools he claimed to have attended in Nigeria. He did that under oath. Which has been proven to be false

He wrote dale in his gubernatorial form. You're just spewing trash.
Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Arysexy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

He wrote dale in his gubernatorial form. You're just spewing trash.

I thought we are having matured conversation, when you have no points you go vulgar. I'm done

See no 2 where it was stated he filled Govt college Ibadan in his Gubernatorial INEC form.

Show me where you saw daley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Why Now ,everything About You Has Issue? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Only a dumb illiterate will believe the Former Auditor at Deloitte and Mobil who retired as Treasurer doesn't have certificate. That kind of news is not worth responding to and exposes the ignorance of any writer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi – Igbo Youths / Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market / Here Is The Outcome Of Todays Sit At Home. Thank You Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.