Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days (12524 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days by Conceptsncontex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
It's obvious that this subsidy is a scam used by a few greedy Nigerians to suck the country dry

How many cars or generator are in Nigeria us to consume that much

How did they come about this stats? I am still off the opinion that this statistic is false
Re: Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
sunboy:

I did not call you dumb… read my message again. I have no reason to disrespect you like that sir.

I have nothing for or against subsidies… I’m just saying your comparison makes no sense.

You called me dumb sir.

And I'm tired of hearing your denial.

The problem with you guys on this site...you use abuse and then deny it when called out on it.

Well, what ever rocks your boat. I ain't got your time .

You win. Enjoy.

Good evening. Good luck.
Re: Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days by sunboy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
subsidywise18:

You called me dumb sir.

The problem with you guys on this site...you use abuse and then deny it when called out on it.

You win. Enjoy.

Good evening. Good luck.

Not denying nothing sir. Go back to my post, I called “the post” dumb not you as a person dumb.
Re: Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days by Ojuntana: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022

subsidywise18:
You called me dumb sir.

You win. Enjoy.

Good evening. Good luck.

One by one. He don dey go grin
Re: Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days by Abiscodi11: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Group Seeks Inclusion In Tinubu’s Appointments / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.