Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC (30943 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Prince111111: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2022
9jii:
Even without VP Tinubu has already won this coming election.
Obi with Atiku and Kwankwaso as VPs can't win any election in this country. We all know why.
I doubt you know the meaning of the word "WE"
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by koning: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Is Masari the person in the picture with mallam Tinubu?!.

I think i have seen that man selling cows at Sabo market in Ikorodu. He is a butcher.

These clowns should not be allowed to rule Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by juman(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Its buhari responsibility to pick VP for tinubu.
Buhari has final decision on it not tinubu.
Just as tinubu picked osinbajo.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by famology(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2022
lathrowinger:

I don't reply terrorist, but you where lucky today.

Unknown gunmen go kill u last last. Since you are part of them

Lol.....
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2022
meth cannibals don start again withb their daily gossips on Tinubu.
Same way they gossiped all sorts of rubbish rumors and lies before and during the primary.
Tinubu is the tormentor of the Mkpuru mirri cannibals. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by 2tpick: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2022
The sad reality remains that they the politicians will tell you that Muslim muslim ticket is not bad inasmuch as it delivers progressive governance, but the extremists will look at the composition of the seat of power and feel they are in control and free to do whatever they please. Just as we have seen in the past when a soldier will tell citizens to their faces that he will shoot them and nothing will happen.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Makowonda: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu is a confused druggie .. after planning everything and seeing future .. to pick Vice Na problem

We beg him to fly a Muslim Muslim ticket ...

Obi too should fly a Christian Christian ticket

Power to the people
PDP!!
What are you smoking?Normal weed or Ghana SK?
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Kaymaxine(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2022
9jii:
Obi with atiku and Kwankwaso as VPs can't win any election in this country. We all know why.
Speak for yourself
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by ityP(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu is a confused druggie .. after planning everything and seeing future .. to pick Vice Na problem

We beg him to fly a Muslim Muslim ticket ...

Obi too should fly a Christian Christian ticket

Power to the people
PDP!!

Can Obi win the Elections?
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Ojuntana: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
It seems APC is fast becoming a regional party if this is true.
How can NW-SW do eight years of presidency, then hand over to SW-NW presidency. Does that mean none of the APC members in NE, NC, SS and SE are good enough for the top two positions?
Even PDP was not that bad.
This ticket is bound to fail if sustained. How do you campaign to NE which has been a stronghold of the legacy APC parties that they're not fit to produce even VP?
Or the SS SE that SW is the best to produce presidency from the South after eight years of presidency and VP?
APC are setting themselves up to hand over to PDP at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by LongBig(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Stop this your pipe dream before it consume you! APC still have over 15days to consult and conclude on the substantial VP!
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by eki2000(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Ahhhh
This is not right now and why use Muslim Muslim ticket for the election this is not right Christians have been sidelined.

Will Senate president and Speaker of the House of Representatives be Christian Christian also?

Somebody should lend me 60k please, I'll pay back in 20k/month for 4 months. I swear, please.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Juanmike(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
9jii:
Obi with atiku and Kwankwaso as VPs can't win any election in this country. We all know why.
Why pls?
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Mikolo70(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I don't care who he picks, the koko is that he's a thief and his supporters offline and online are hungry

Their sufferings is yet to show face..

My own is better warn all the yoloba Muslims,tinubu urchins, APC riff raff,PDP losers to stop cyberbullying me.

Let me comment my comment in peace..

Don't bring out the Russia in me,I will retaliated words for words,propaganda for propaganda.

I still like Nigeria go their separate ways though
He stole your inheritance nau... Shebi?
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by comrChris(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Reason why Atiku is resting somewhere in Europe. He knows Tinubu is going no where as far as this presidency is concerned
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Obainomilano: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2022
9jii:
..only you and your family members know why since Nigeria is now a Muslim country where learned and God fearing christians are not fit to rule according to you and your family....what a shame
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by CheapHomes1: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Krismas(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Because Nigeria politics don't follow due processes.

To come out and vote is just an exercises for Nigerians that are already a slave to the slave masters.

This time their plans to install Tinubu on Nigerians will not work.
grin Wot shall u do to stop it from happening? Las las u will go to election tribunal and u will still lose rite there and den grin
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Gr8mind07(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
He dare not try such . He will losse woefully with the way churches are advocating for PVC now.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Brunicekid(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Festy4u(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Just imagine them in this pic! undecided

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by NakedTruth4eva: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Nairaland is an APC and Yoruba platform. News like the one below never gets to their front page. Another Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by NakedTruth4eva: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Buhari 2.0
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Better for Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by MasterKernel: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re not yoruba .. then move and free this urge to shalaye

Power to the people
North 2023

I'm a proud Igbo man, I don't need to explain anything to you, power will never change the fortune of the North, rather it'll enslave them more.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by 9jii(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
F00l. Na you go still come here to beg for crumbs.
Have some crumbs grin please
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by 9jii(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Juanmike:
Why pls?
Because Obi's people consider other tribes as Slaves or Animals.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by bayelsaowei(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2022
And then lose or suffer...
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Stallione(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Because Nigeria politics don't follow due processes.

To come out and vote is just an exercises for Nigerians that are already a slave to the slave masters.

This time their plans to install Tinubu on Nigerians will not work.
Why are u replying the uncircumcised fool that is under the influence of tinubu's poo in the toilet��‍♀�
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by VULCAN(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Mental Illness gives signs but people close to the patient refuse to take note till their loved one enters the streets.

KEVIND:
PETER OBI IS NOT YOUR PAINS!

The families of Abuja-Kaduna train attack are not interested in Peter Obi's lies. They are looking for money to pay ransome for their loved ones' release.

The aggrieved families of Nigerians killed by Bandits in Kaduna, Kastina, Niger, Zamfara are not interested in Peter Obi's campaign. They think of govt that failed them.

Buhari's family don't care about Peter Obi's lies because in the last 7 years, they lived the best life can offer. Till today, nothing is telling us how Yusuf acquired his multi-million Naira bike.

When you get to the market, present to them Peter Obi's lies so that the prices of goods reduce. Inflation has nothing to do with Peter Obi's political ambitions.
Re: Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC by Searchingvictor: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
eki2000:

Boss, please you want to help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.