Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries (1898 Views)

2023.Governor Elrufai's Presidential Posters Emerge, Set To Declare His Ambition / Sirika Accused Of Withholding Staff Salaries To Fulfill Governorship Ambition / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Biodun556(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Parachoko: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Nah 2017 I dey see on top the list

51 Likes

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Passionate888: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Frigga13: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Okowa
Wike
Aketi..
... Na dem disappoint

IkpeaZu and his brother is expected ..

Taraba and Benue .. as expected ..

North has improved.. even tho they do pay

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by pol23: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2022
This is not a recent data.

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Jking20(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
APC/PDP all birds of the same feathers...I wonder why the governors keep holding even the little wages of workers in the state... while state statutory allocation never ceases to come. It's very sad, btw a woman and government am still thinking who should be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Jking20(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
pol23:
This is not a recent data.

Sure, it's not but I can tell you that it's even worse than that today in some states.

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by melonsgroup: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Bobloco: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Biodun556(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Passionate888:

As at 2017
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Delta state is a joke!
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Biodun556(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Passionate888:

Meaning some of the debt are from 2017 to 2022
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Penguin2: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Look at Okowa that want to be Vice President

Owing almost every sector including Pensioners.

Meanwhile God help Benue, Rivers and Kogi workers and pensioners.

Those governors are heartless.

Now I know why some people always accuse Ortom of using Buhari criticism to hide his failure in Benue.

I suppose it’s the reason Benue people are not looking at his candidate for governorship at all. I heard Benue people are already answering “Yes Father” in anticipation of Fr Alia’s victory.
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Totilopussylick(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Jking20:
APC/PDP all birds of the same feathers...I wonder why the governors keep holding even the little wages of workers in the state... while state statutory allocation never ceases to come. It's very sad, btw a woman and government am still thinking who should be trusted.

Nigeria politicians are never to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by MyMouth(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
See my state Kogi lipsrsealed All hail Yeye bello for president. He will transform Nigeria as he has been doing in Kogi
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by psucc(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Imagine competition!

This is pure conspiracy.
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Theo51: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Liessss....Bayelsa govt has clear that backlog. Pensioners now receive their salaries as early as 26 or 27 every month.

Jking20:

Sure, it's not but I can tell you that it's even worse than that today in some states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Anambra state always maintain clean report, since Peter Obi changed the narratives.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Advocate500: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Workers are the greatest losers under wike administration. River state economy is in comatose .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Vickho: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Okowa
Wike
Aketi..
... Na dem disappoint

IkpeaZu and his brother is expected ..

Taraba and Benue .. as expected ..

North has improved.. even tho they do pay
just look at kogi?
So GYB no fit pay salaries but he easily get 100 million buy ticket.
I swear if he won the primaries then come later rig election win as president elect I for locate am make sure say I dey inside crowd blast him brain commot
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Vickho: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Workers are the greatest losers under wike administration. River state economy is in comatose .
so wike no dey pay pensioners
This man well so?
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Vickho: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Look at Okowa that want to be Vice President

Owing almost every sector including Pensioners.

Meanwhile God help Benue, Rivers and Kogi workers and pensioners.

Those governors are heartless.

Now I know why some people always accuse Ortom of using Buhari criticism to hide his failure in Benue.

I suppose it’s the reason Benue people are not looking at his candidate for governorship at all. I heard Benue people are already answering “Yes Father” in anticipation of Fr Alia’s victory.
honestly as I just see Delta state I shock, even Rivers too no dey pay pensioners?
God bless Akwa Ibom state government
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Advocate500: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
so wike no dey pay pensioners
This man well so?
if you don't live in rivers state, don't argue what you have no knowledge about.
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by omowolewa: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Presideat Yahyah Bello
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Nah 2017 I comin know on bottom the list
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Biodun556(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
techWriter3:
Nah 2017 I comin know on bottom the list

Some of the area are from 2017 till date
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by teeytimi: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Can somebody tell me exactly what yeye Bello wanted to replicate on the national level.
How can all the south south states be owing any worker, its so despicable. With all the allocation they receive.
Re: Governor Elrufai Releases List Of State Owning Staff Salaries by Jking20(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Theo51:
Liessss....Bayelsa govt has clear that backlog. Pensioners now receive their salaries as early as 26 or 27 every month.

WTF...you guys need to read something first, comprehend and then comment. Not just commenting for clout....I emphasize some states, I wonder why you calling me a liar.
Benue, Kogi, Delta, Oyo etc...do research

(1) (Reply)

Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down / Gov Ayade Speaks Igbo, Pleads With Igbo Community In Cross River For Support / Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.