Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down (1892 Views)

NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Pauldollars(m): 4:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by franchasofficia: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2022
These people really hate Nigeria so bad cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu's supporters are brainless

We have watched millions die. We have watched thousands Killed and many kidnapped. We have buried millions and cried on end in the faces of our loved dead ones. What would make a reasonable Nigerian say Tinubu for president if he/she is not cursed and doomed for early graves? I pity Nigerians. I pity our children whose future is already bloodied. For one or two persons to summon courage to say Tinubu, it speaks volumes of the demonic operation and hate we have for ourselves and our Nation. Oh, my people perish for lack of vision.
God has given us another chance to live like better humans and stop the pains APC has brought but some people are telling God, "we want to die. Let us alone. If Buhari does not kill me, Tinubu must kill me." You need help.
Most people bandits Killed or kidnapped voted for Buhari. They never believed they would be killed or kidnapped. So, don't make a mistake that will end the lives of others. Let's join hands and save Nigerians from the old thieves sucking Nigerian bloods. Save your children, save your nation. You're the swords in the heart of Nigeria. Just see what you wish your nation. I weep for our children.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Brunosamel(m): 4:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Chai Nigeria has in indeed suffer from the hands of politicians people that voted for APC are to blame for causing mayhem and havoc. See a man of 86 years old fight to be president of Nigeria someone who is not healthy, someone who is being held by the hand like a kid God forbid bad thing.

Just like buhari said if he was younger he will perform he brought 7 years of hardship, economic melt down, high exchange, inflation, insecurity, high cost of petrol and many more to Nigerians Let's not forget the campaign promises APC made in 2015.

Well only time will tell Everyone should wake come 2023 vote competence, French did it, Zambians did and the currency is the best performing currency in Africa Nigerians will do it too, vote competence not political party APC and PDP don't give a shit about Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by KanwuliaExtra: 5:16am On Aug 03, 2022
The late Alaafin of Oyo looked a million times healthier.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by princeade86(m): 5:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Is this the kind of leaders we want to be imposing on ourselves just because of selfish interest?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by aylive02(m): 5:28am On Aug 03, 2022
tongue
If you saw this video and still support this man to be President, then your unborn children are in trouble o.
90-year-old Mugabe never had it this bad.
Agbado and cassava CEO will never stop disgracing me

4 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Billygee2u: 5:28am On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
The Fulani cabals knows what they're doing .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Karlovich: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2022
embarassed Their plans to install another sick president will never work! May leprosy locate any hand planning to vote for this frail and cocaine-filled candidate.

Affliction shall never rise again! Enough and is enough, he can't walk properly, he urinates on his clothes, he can't stand on a podium properly and now he is falling all over the place.

Even his supporters are busy looking for visa to run away from his leadership

#OBIdience 2023

4 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2022
I mean no insults because we all will attain old age one day. He better just withdraw from all the stress , forget all the ambitions and take time to take care of himself. That's best for him.

What again does he want.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Slynation(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2022
A man that needs serious help but claims to want to rescue Nigeria from his useless party...

No jokes, even my Uncle at 86years is still very strong and ajile

2 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by franchasofficia: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Billygee2u:

The Fulani cabals knows what they're doing .
Their projection is that Tinubu won't finish his tenure should he win. They want to give Yorubas a dose of what Obasanjo did to them with Yaradua. And Yorubas are foolishly dancing to their evil tone thinking what happened to Buhari that he survived will happen to Tinubu but they forgot that Tinubu is older and Buhari wasn't as unhealthy as Tinubu is today when Buhari was campaigning.

Time will settle all these, I wish them well.

And if its God's will to save Nigeria and put Nigeria back on the pathway to becoming great, He would help Obi to emerge to give Nigeria an entirely new look and kickstart things for the young people to take over leadership in Nigeria. Only God can do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2022
This man isn't healthy at all

1 Like

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Billygee2u: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by EmeraldJD: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2022
This one to will always not be "aware".
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Billygee2u: 6:10am On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Their projection is that Tinubu won't finish his tenure should he win. They want to give Yorubas a dose of what Obasanjo did to them with Yaradua. And Yorubas are foolishly dancing to their evil tone thinking what happened to Buhari that he survived will happen to Tinubu but they forgot that Tinubu is older and Buhari wasn't as unhealthy as Tinubu is today when Buhari was campaigning.

Time will settle all these, I wish them well.

And if its God's will to save Nigeria and put Nigeria back on the pathway to becoming great, He would help Obi to emerge to give Nigeria an entirely new look and kickstart things for the young people to take over leadership in Nigeria. Only God can do that
Death apart,if the Cabals managed to declare him winner, they will remove him by all means.
Talking about Buhari,you should try to understand that what we have at Aso Rock is an impostor ,which the Cabals are doing everything possible to hide his real identity in case people vehemently need to expose him through DNA after his tenure .
The Cabals may kill the impostor through terrorists attack or by coupe to cover the secret forever.
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Billygee2u: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu's supporters are brainless

We have watched millions die. We have watched thousands Killed and many kidnapped. We have buried millions and cried on end in the faces of our loved dead ones. What would make a reasonable Nigerian say Tinubu for president if he/she is not cursed and doomed for early graves? I pity Nigerians. I pity our children whose future is already bloodied. For one or two persons to summon courage to say Tinubu, it speaks volumes of the demonic operation and hate we have for ourselves and our Nation. Oh, my people perish for lack of vision.
God has given us another chance to live like better humans and stop the pains APC has brought but some people are telling God, "we want to die. Let us alone. If Buhari does not kill me, Tinubu must kill me." You need help.
Most people bandits Killed or kidnapped voted for Buhari. They never believed they would be killed or kidnapped. So, don't make a mistake that will end the lives of others. Let's join hands and save Nigerians from the old thieves sucking Nigerian bloods. Save your children, save your nation. You're the swords in the heart of Nigeria. Just see what you wish your nation. I weep for our children.
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Obidient4life2: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2022
APC supporters are not just wicked, they are evil.

On a serious note if you have anybody around you supporting APC disassociate from such a person because he will never make any good decision in life that can benefit you. Such a person would be overtly selfish!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2022
But why do they want to do this to Nigeria again after eight years of suffering under APC's Buhari government, how have we offended them. God bless Nigeria and disappoint them in their foolishness and greed because its very obvious they don't love this country.

I remain OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Honjoshy4u: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Those that are supporting this man get very big problem and are more dangerous than than desperate old man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by Faber(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Thunder fire anyone trying to impose this finished one on us as a nation

1 Like

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by strangest(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2022
It's okay

Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by hisexcellency34: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
They padded him right, left and even padded his yansh
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by techWriter3: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2022
These folks really love Nigeria so bad
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by GamalNasser: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Exactly
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by GamalNasser: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2022
They now move 86 year old Tinubu like a chess piece
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by crackhouse(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2022
They are even showing him where to step on so he won't miss his step and fall..
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by HitRun(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
This is embarrassing. Where are this man’s sons?
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by ceede2: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Their plans to install another sick president will never work! May leprosy locate any hand planning to vote for this frail and cocaine-filled candidate.

#OBIdience 2023
May it be to you according to your wish for others.

Since people can't vote in peace again.
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by diadem10: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:

Will you keep quiet with your bullshit? Same Tinubu that was walking fine at Shettima's daughter wedding? Even though we all know he had a knee surgery, he was walking fine in Borno.

What's in the video? Is it his fault that the aides/bodyguards were doing too much in their bid to avoid mob? Even the celebrant beside Tinubu was tightly surrounded by same people doing too much to prevent mob. Tinubu looked fine in the video and was even waving at people except you cut the video. It's not his fault that his security/aides were doing too much.
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by rolams(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2022
There is no where in the video showing where or when Tinubu is about to fall or being guided to aver his fall.

Note: I am neither against nor support Tinubu but only telling the truth.
Re: Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down by christm386: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022
God please save us, we voted for south west when we believed they had the capacity, now for u guys to return the favour u called us ur enemies, aw are we ur enemies, bc someone insulted ur tribe online, maybe one bike man in Nsukka with access to internet, that’s all the igbos did to deserve this much hatred, I told my guy the other day that I don’t give a Bleep who becomes president, all this banters re useless, am just disappointed at the tribal tactics dey are playi

(1) (Reply)

Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) / State-by State Analysis: Predicting The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election / El-rufai's Parallel Government With Buhari's Order, What Is The Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.