Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra (23542 Views)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Henz81: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Inno2903:
Thank God for them

[color=#000099][/color]
Same as skull Miners and bandits
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by SmartPolician: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Jungle justice is very rampant in that region undecided

And thieves don't want to learn shocked

They catch you, they sent you straight to hellfire cheesy tongue cheesy.

Jungle justice happens everywhere in Nigeria.

Perhaps you want me to show you two guys who were burnt in Ibadan within the week.

Tribalism has blocked some people's medulla oblongata

3 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Farid24224(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Barbaric act!!
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Anxiety2022: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
Has anybody wondered why this kind of mob action hardly happens in the North despite Kidnapping & releasing of hundreds of people by Bandits?
Northerners harbors crime.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by gladdensir(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Yes. Vawulence on the kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Golan007: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Anambra.

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by NkanuSon: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
I love that,all ebonyi trouble makers in anambra should start counting their days

4 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Neoteny7: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Suspected kidnapper. Not confirmed kidnapper. Even if he's one jungle justice is illegal.

So where are the outraged busybodies venting over Deborah Samuel? Didn't they call her killers savages?
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by chatinent: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Good riddance to rubbish. No time for court proceedings.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Jungle justice is very rampant in that region undecided

And thieves don't want to learn shocked

They catch you, they send you straight to hellfire cheesy tongue cheesy.

where is the justice when the person is just a suspect? We refuse to abide by the law in the country. That was how sm1 was burnt in lekki phase1 cos they thought he was a yahoo boy who charmed a bike man.

Uncivilised Nigerians refuse to learn and support evil when it suits them.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Neoteny7:
Suspected kidnapper. Not confirmed kidnapper. Even if he's one jungle justice is illegal.

So where are the outraged busybodies venting over Deborah Samuel? Didn't they call her killers savages?

You're dumb for comparing the two, you're comparing the killers of a kidnapper to people that killed Deborah over mere blasphemy, you need a medical check up.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
I support this, the kidnappers were caught in the act, and we cannot be too civilized for terrible people.

I can't believe i wrote that, Life is suppose to be precious.

They are ready to destroy lives, so they were taken out of the way. So its okay, they were violent and people acted quickly to rescue the victims..

post=114135724:

During the search, their victims, a husband and wife, who were just kidnapped by the gang, were found inside the vehicle and rescued instantly.

The suspected kidnappers were said to have opened fire on the mob, who replied them with “fire for fire” until they were overpowered. One of the kidnappers was shot dead during the crossfire and his body was burnt by the mob.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/mob-sets-suspected-kidnapper-ablaze-in-anambra.html
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Arysexy(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
and that is how all the evidence has gone with the burnt guy angry

Which evidence, he was already dead before they burnt his dead body
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Onyipk: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

Did you not read from the news above that he had already been shot dead or do dead men now speak?

It is well o. Kidnappers and bandits please know that even if you escape jungle justice or justice as the case may be, you will never escape from the justice in the word of God that declares in Exodus 21:16(KJV) that he that stealeth a man and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Charly68: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Sad end for the wicked .. that is what they deserve.. if everyone is fully Armed who will dare oppress the other ? I think that is what we need now . .get guns and spears to defend yourself even if it is a Dane gun..
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Valkrie: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
Has anybody wondered why this kind of mob action hardly happens in the North despite Kidnapping & releasing of hundreds of people by Bandits?

Then you've got no idea what is happening in the north....!!

The north is more brutal with captured kidnappers especially when captured by their vigilantes or mob...!!

There was a case where some kidnappers were pursued for more than 24hrs and all villagers along the route the kidnappers took all joined in chase until they were caught...their dead body was a sight to see....pieces with matchets and burned...!!!
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by EdwardRandy(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
It happens bro, all you need to do to have a first class experience is to fan yourself with a Koran.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
This is the fastest way to bring sanity back to the East, this is the fastest way to end kidnapping. Good resistance by the people, take back your land from the barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by zedegit: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

The evidence you have collected from Boko Haram. Which at one point, the government said it had the list of sponsors. To what extent did it reduce crime?
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by DAwest7: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
anonymuz:
Good for him. Proactive youth. I love that.
same here
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Busyhaunting: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
3 of The Most Shocking Money Ritual Killings In Nigeria (2022) Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ObWoDG1kg

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/mob-sets-suspected-kidnapper-ablaze-in-anambra.html[/quote]
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114135724:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/mob-sets-suspected-kidnapper-ablaze-in-anambra.html

They should use the roast meat prepare Ofe Nsala .....awon eranko .....
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by beardedboy(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
Because the east is the real zoo. It's called jungle justice for a reason.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Jostoman: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
if kidnapers don't want jungle justice they should repent.
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
Has anybody wondered why this kind of mob action hardly happens in the North despite several incidents of Kidnapping & releasing of hundreds of people by Bandits?
This got me thinking...
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Jnana19(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2022
They hardly kill them selves
Quest7777:
Has anybody wondered why this kind of mob action hardly happens in the North despite several incidents of Kidnapping & releasing of hundreds of people by Bandits?
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by Apili: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Heroicvic:
I come in peace to witness this violence, not to partake in it in any form but to feed off of it. I do not support the oppressor neither do I feel for the oppressed and I will not tolerate anyone who seek peace, for violence is the only option.
On this ground will I seat and witness unrest.
So help me God✋�
violence national pledge
Re: Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra by ridbell01(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
The victims are now in Lagos slum under the slave master Tinubu but they can go out on Monday here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists / Gang Members Arrested For Threatening To Kill A Man Who Refused To Join Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.