Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu (3813 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Blast GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:
Isn't anyone smart enough to notice that I did not actually defend Tinubu as alleged? Pointing out that a title is misleading does not constitute a defence of Tinubu. People are running mad because of this election. I've tried my best to be patient with people and to reason with them, especially on Twitter, but they keep misbehaving.

People are tired Seun, people are jobless and hungry. Seeing another person without certificate as president will surely bring out some negative sentiments in people.

I don't blame them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:
Isn't anyone smart enough to notice that I did not actually defend Tinubu as alleged? Pointing out that a title is misleading does not constitute a defence of Tinubu. People are running mad because of this election. I've tried my best to be patient with people and to reason with them, especially on Twitter, but they keep misbehaving.
Are the problems bedevilling every day Nigerians not enough to make people mad

People are battling with unprecedented poverty, joblessness, sky-rocketing of prices of basic commodities, hunger, insecurity, etc. Yet our politicians still think it's business as usual We all can't run away from Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not a saint but the youths have seen in him someone radically different from the present crop of politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by UrPapa: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Eggxatly
lol, Tinubu is more oratory among the 3

1 Like

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by lexxwiz(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

Pick a struggle @seun. Stop sitting on the fence.

Never before have we seen a collective youth effort to change the current statuesque. Never before have Nigerians come together to say HELL No.

Be a patriot @Seun, your country needs you right now.

Arise oh compatriots….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by SATANICALLY666: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

I have gone through it. You're right. I have modified the title.

Gazettengr's title is actually different from the content, which you and others rightly pointed out.
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

This is the very first time I will be reaching out to you and hope you acknowledge my input.
Bro,we all have our preferred candidate buh lets make the good choice for once because in as much as you claimed not to be defending Tinubu buh you're indirectly and consciously defending him and I myself wouldn't buy in that angle of not having a waec or whatever because the higher education he obtained supersede that of waec,besides those that have them,what have they done for us buh you should also remember that Buhari piloted himself in the same manner and see where everybody ended up.
The Nigeria leadership wouldn't affect me much because i'm not there buh the truth is that people are suffering and dying and Nigeria need at least a lesser devil this time...
Osibanjo suppose to be the APC candidate if we are to tell ourselves the truth buh corruption happened.
Tinubu would've been my best candidate if he was younger and healthy because it's only Tinubu by extension Wike from the South that have the guts to curtail all these Northern excesses buh we have to face the reality that Tinubu becoming the president will be doom for Nigerian because the cabals will hijack the government just like Buhari's own government..
All i'm saying in essence is that we should jettisons ethnic,tribal and religious affiliations and make the right choice because once the good President is there,everybody will excel because economy affects everybody weather rich or poor,bad or good,old and young.
Dangote worth almost $27 billion dollars before Buhari came in buh now,the same Dangote worth is not up to $15 billion dollars...
I wish you search your heart and allow your conscience to lead you well at least,lets pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileged desperately suffering and dying in Nigeria because of government bad policies.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
The current useless president did not have ordinary SSCE certificate cos nah only NEPA bill the useless submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

Pple are running mad because pple like u will see black and ascribe white to it.

Seun u can do better. Na because of u some pple don dey insult the noble tech industry. Be careful pls
which white did he turn to black?
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Are the problems bedevilling every day Nigerians not enough to make people mad

People are battling with unprecedented poverty, joblessness, sky-rocketing of prices of basic commodities, hunger, insecurity, etc. Yet our politicians still think it's business as usual We all can't run away from Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not a saint but the youths have seen in him someone radically different from the present crop of politicians.
Obi is not even a youth. If youth "saw" anyone it should be Sowore or some other younger person. However, I doubt a few guys who changed their profile pictures from Kanu to Labor Party represent the youth

1 Like

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by timota(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Why is Seun frustrating the Tinubu certificate threads from hitting frontpage?
He even erase my own,where are tinubu's certificates,they said he did not fill the forms for primary and secondary school,meaning he does not have one
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by timota(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:
Omitting primary and secondary school certficates means he does not have one,even the university own that he claims to have is with unknown soldiers meaning he has no certificate at all
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Naijanascam: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

That's good we will be glad seeing them on that day slugging it out with meaningful contributions not being an orator without a salient point
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

Lol it's becoming really hard not to respond.
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
I will continue to stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Why?
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

1 Like

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:

This is the very first time I will be reaching out to you and hope you acknowledge my input.
Bro,we all have our preferred candidate buh lets make the good choice for once because in as much as you claimed not to be defending Tinubu buh you're indirectly and consciously defending him and I myself wouldn't buy in that angle of not having a waec or whatever because the higher education he obtained supersede that of waec,besides those that have them,what have they done for us buh you should also remember that Buhari piloted himself in the same manner and see where everybody ended up.
The Nigeria leadership wouldn't affect me much because i'm not there buh the truth is that people are suffering and dying and Nigeria need at least a lesser devil this time...
Osibanjo suppose to be the APC candidate if we are to tell ourselves the truth buh corruption happened.
Tinubu would've been my best candidate if he was younger and healthy because it's only Tinubu by extension Wike from the South that have the guts to curtail all these Northern excesses buh we have to face the reality that Tinubu becoming the president will be doom for Nigerian because the cabals will hijack the government just like Buhari's own government..
All i'm saying in essence is that we should jettisons ethnic,tribal and religious affiliations and make the right choice because once the good President is there,everybody will excel because economy affects everybody weather rich or poor,bad or good,old and young.
Dangote worth almost $27 billion dollars before Buhari came in buh now,the same Dangote worth is not up to $15 billion dollars...
I wish you search your heart and allow your conscience to lead you well at least,lets pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileged desperately suffering and dying in Nigeria because of government bad policies.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

I know people are entitled to their choice butbit is disheartening to see young people especially the supposedly educated and enlightened ones rooting for the likes of Tinubu and Atiku at this point in time.

Its like they rather continue to plunge all of us into the abyss just because they either want their tribesman/same religion to be at the helm without gaining anything or just don't want another person even if they know the person they support is not capable.

Another reason is that they believe they know someone that might know someone that knows someone that knows someone that they benefit from and hope they get something if the incapable person they support manages to grab power. Selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

Why will someone that went to school, not be proud to put it up for a presidential job. WHY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by geez18(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
haffaze777:
Those mkpurumiri bastard will abuse seun tire todaygrin
grin
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Ngolo55: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
with your lace and cap
which lace? Na Ankara
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by LieDetector(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:
your implicit support for Tinubu both on nairaland and outside nairaland further unveils you as an APC apologist. Rest

2 Likes

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
So seun is part of the problems in this country.... very tribalistic...he must have received his own share.... these are the people destroying this country... using Nairaland to contribute to destruction

2 Likes

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

You can reason with unreasonable folks. Never!
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by ashawopikin(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun, how many times will they tell you twitter is not for you

1 Like

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fixed...

Una think say una get game abi??...But if its unverified fake news against other people, una go run am go FP fast abi??..No be only una dey view Nairaland..most especially Politics section.

famology:

Front page is not for fake news.
Cry if you like
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bravo @seun,

We all know who’s your candidate and how smart you outta to be to indirectly protect him

There’s no need playing smart with our intelligence dearie, as smart as that correction might seem tho, it’s called seating on the fence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would you have supported another candidate with such a cock and bull story about his credentials?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by GloriousGbola: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:

Only 8 months to the election.
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by famology(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fergie001 what's your legal opinion on this cheap propaganda?
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by fergie001: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
What's your legal opinion on this cheap propaganda?
I want to make sure some of the documents are indeed what he submitted. One thing is sure, those who can sue are those who participated in same primaries with him.
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Tinububalls: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

Yes, in Yoruba language.
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Seun:

Na the Biafrans, ignore them. They are not worth your time and intelligence. By the time they lose the elections with Obi, they will go back to their default setting, "We want Biafra" "Nigeria is a Zoo" etc
Re: Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
LieDetector:
your implicit support for Tinubu both on nairaland and outside nairaland further unveils you as an APC apologist. Rest

And which apologist are you? The last time I checked everyone including Seen are free to support any candidate or party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje's Picture Was Omitted On Ballot Papers / Nigerians Are Fool / Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.