Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations (14160 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Amaechi In Calabar For Consultations Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by ghettokid1(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
He posted on his twitter page
Back in Bamako with members of the ECOWAS mediation team for consultations with the Transition authorities, we held functional talks with President of the Transition H.E. Col. Assimi Goita and other senior government officials.

The team noted the actions taken towards a viable transition timetable and the promise of the Malian authorities to remain committed to the efforts for the restoration of constitutional order in the country and the sub-region.

We also conveyed our deepest condolences directly to the Government and people of Mali on the recent killing of scores of innocent civilians by armed bandits at Bandiagara and Goa regions.
-GEJ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by ghettokid1(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
The real peace maker of the continent.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
This man sha.

Good luck to Goodluck, it's been real sir

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by lonecatt(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
After 8 years of buhari , the difference is very clear

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Thank your stars you didn't fall for APC’s trap

24 Likes

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Heroicvic(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
I come in peace to witness this violence, not to partake in it in any form but to feed off of it. I do not support the oppressor neither do I feel for the oppressed and I will not tolerate anyone who seek peace, for violence is the only option.
On this ground will I seat and witness unrest.
So help me God✋�

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by englishmart(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022
GEJ should have done everything possible to ensure APC didn't take over power. Baba didn't know how overrated peace was.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Bornbiafra: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Ofeke
Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Kennitrust(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
I was glad that he did not come out to rob shoulder with the Lagos vulture that ready to sacrifice even all his family just to answer presido

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by VsNaira(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by bigdammyj: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Noted.
Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by RaptObserver: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Jonathan enjoying early retirement. Currently, he is the only agile ex president Nigeria has to run all these international mediations. Buhari may not be interested when he retires so Jonathan will be on this stage for a long time. Osibanjo may join him soon. From the look of things, either Atiku or Tinubu will be too weak to do this job when they eventually retire (depends on who wins next year) from presidency to do this runs. So Jonathan will reign for long. As for Peter Obi, I wish him luck. Nigerians don't elect good people. We are allergic to that.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Mckeni007: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Now I'm thinking about Buhari when he lives office.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by castrokins(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Goodluck Na Big Boy Las Las

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by SensualMan1(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
A true elder statesman. Still young and making waves 7 years out of office not one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief shouting Emi lokan up and down!

GEJ has even outshined his former boss Yar'adua!

GEJ Onyeoma!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Esama: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
How can a zoologist doing diplomat job.
Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Unigrad: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
GEJ is the hero of Nigeria democracy.
It's political ambition is not worth the blood of a single Nigeria.
But many politicians today are shedding blood to gain political power or position.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by donjazet(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Are there really Nigerians in this country who wish for people to still reward the APC led government?
Like are there really human beings who think people should go to the ballot box and still thumbprint for the APC?? Are people that foolish or something? Someone should help me make sense of it.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Ezedon(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
GEJ our man
Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
GEJ is blessed if his team win the anticipated peace (democracy) back into Mali

1 Like

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by DrAkpamudehe: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022

E mi lo kan people won't like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by engrchykae(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
The real peace maker of the continent.

whose interests is gej protecting?
The interest of Mali or the interest of France?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by Naijazure: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Esama:
How can a zoologist doing diplomat job.

If you'd read what you wrote over again, but slowly this time, you'll see the possibility.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations by engrchykae(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
integritan:
welcome back, but they should keep us abreast with they have been mediating for us all this while
he is mediating for France to continue having access to mansa Musa 's gold
If you know what I mean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.