Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale (24950 Views)

Wike: Mass Defections Will Rock APC, PDP By December 2021 / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by cherishmichael: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Defections’ll not affect Tinubu, APC chieftain expresses confidence

Former Lagos State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Henry Ajomale, on Friday, said the gale of defections sweeping across the party would not affect the 2023 campaign of the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Speaking with Saturday PUNCH during a telephone interview, Ajomale berated members of the party who dumped the APC for other political parties.

While admitting that such a move is expected during a build-up to every major election, the APC expressed confidence that it won’t have any serious implications for Tinubu’s presidential campaign ahead of the 2023 election.

“I don’t see any serious implication there because the presidential election will be the first to be conducted. Once Asiwaju wins, his victory will dictate the voting patterns in other polls like the senatorial, House of Reps, governorship, and LGAs.

“Another reason I think this current defection won’t trouble the APC presidential candidate one bit is that many of them didn’t move directly to the PDP,” he said.

Ajomale, who disclosed that he couldn’t really blame many of them, admitted “this is the season of defection for many politicians”.

According to him, some defectors left for the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Labour Party, and the Peoples Democratic Party.

“That’s how they scattered. As I said, it is not in favour of one particular party. When we assess this move critically, the PDP is the biggest loser. This is what you should expect since it’s an election period. In 2015, you witnessed mass defection from the PDP to APC.”

However, the APC National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morka, told Saturday PUNCH that defection was not new to any political party.

“You can’t stop people from doing that. I am not suggesting that some of those people don’t have legitimate grievances. Of course, it is natural.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/defectionsll-not-affect-tinubu-apc-chieftain-expresses-confidence/%3famp

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by triple996(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Jagaban cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by zionmde: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yeah it won't affect Tinubu's chances afterall it didn't affect GEJ from winning 2nd term

Afterall there are 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. They are still in the denial stage

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Prince111111: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Continue consoling yourself Man

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by adioolayi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
We know this...defections are the strong will of Politicians to test their popularity elsewhere and possibly use another vehicle to actualise their personal and selfish dreams.

Once that's achieve, they realign again.

Politicians are shameless really.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by ecolime(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
What is Madness?

Madness is you hustling to get your PVC, sweat under the sun on election day to vote Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari's hardship and misrule.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by sekundosekundo: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin

REASON WHY TINUBU SAID HE HAS NO SECONDARY AND PRIMARY CERTIFICATES.

Those certificates if tenderd will expose his real age and ancestry.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by lifeandjoy: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Your cry will reach the heavens soon.

Vote Peter Obi for president 2023.
Udo diri unu!

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by PresidObi: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yes, he will vote himself in.

36 Likes

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by inforesource: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yes sir, I agree with you. He has enough machinery. In fact, everyone should defect and leave him, he will still win. Toh!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by FalseProphet1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
It will o!

The whole North is queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, this is bad business for Tinubu cos the bloc votes he was expecting from the north to win the election would be cancelled by Atiku and Kwankwaso

This means that aside the SW, tinubu isn't sure of bloc votes from any other zone.

2023 would be a very interesting year.

This I have seen.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by kingscare1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
We hope and pray so ooh.

Sienna 2000 Clean Ac Gear Engine Sound First Body Lekki 950k more PICTURES on my profile.

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Jack500: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those defecting are those losers that lost their party tickets, it is normal and expected.

Defections that can shake APC are sitting governors defections, anything apart from that is just noise.

Meanwhile, the new song by that children of hate and perdition is where is his certificate? Tinubu became a senator, his certificate has no issue, he became a governor his certificate has no issue, he is contesting for President and the certificate is no longer valid?

Hatred has damaged most of you brain

Asiwaju will build a big rehabilitation center for you guys in 2023 when he becomes president, you all need mental rehabilitation.

On you mandate we shall stand.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by LiveWithIt: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nothing can affect the next incoming president of Nigeria jagaban borgu to the world.

Vote tinubu vote APC

309 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by franchasofficia: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
lol, last kick of a dying horse cheesy

While the other party they accused of not having structure is gradually building their own structure, the ones with dilapidated structure are busy planning to use violence and rigging to win and saying collapse of the structures they had been bragging about doesn't matter anymore, simply because they are banking on incumbency power to rig 2023 election.

Nigerians the choice is yours to make, between light and darkness

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by chatinent: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
I pray make stroke no catch Tinubu after the 2023 elections

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu should better count his losses and save the remaining he has stolen cos any form of trying to use toll gate to recover will be met with heavy resistance.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Banedeu: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
I pray make stroke no catch Tinubu after the 2023 elections
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wanted to say AMEN, but i won't

Na personal ambition he dey chase, he no kill person. I just pity nigerians who will suffer massively

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Devilagentcap: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
confirm

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by ately1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
OK we are watching
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Samunique(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good luck to him undecided
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Searchingvictor: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
We hear

I need #60000. Somebody help. I'll pay back by next month end
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by homesinabuja(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
So much drama in my country

5bedroom with penthouse and a study
Semi detached
Price: 70m
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by harizonal123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Breaking News: Tinubu nor get certificate. Another form of Nepa bill certificate is about to be presented to inec

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / LP Crisis: Police Take Over Secretariat, NWC Appoints Acting Chairman / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.