Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. (24749 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by naptu2: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Presidential Candidate of the labour Party Peter Obi`s Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71R1QkGev8

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by jlinkd78(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Watching NTA now for d first time in a longer while it presents d true picture of what Nigeria has become which Peter Obi is set to reboot. The first few seconds in d beginning Obi has been asked by d anchor to start but d camera men and others weren't ready yet causing d earlier mix up in d beginning of d interview session that made Obi repeat. My question is this if this NTA Which is a representative of Nigeria is to be a serious body what stops editing and making amendment before pushing to social media but because nothing will happen in an autopilot system were mediocrity is d other of d day and merit is a taboo.
God in your mercy make it POssible next � year
Since Agbado master blacklist Arise news could NTA pls forward questions in advance and provide a teleprompter and invite him to come debate Obi

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Umueme: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi for the job. We are not saying he's going to perform miracles, but what he says are simple solutions to what have been a mound of issues to Nigeria

Ps. He even went to NTA known to always work for the incumbent government. But one man still won't go even though it's his party in charge. Odes supporting nonsense everywhere

313 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Hezzyluv: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is an epitome of someone who's willing to lead.

I have never heard of someone who wants to govern a whole country running away from interviews like avoiding 11KVA high tension cables.

277 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by zanebaddo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi you de try no be small. Not sure this man has seen 5hrs sleep a day since the last 5 months.

265 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by DLSReigns: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
He is already a cynosure of positive attraction. He is a rare gem. An embodiment of what Nigeria needs now. Giving the chance, I see him starting to make the needed difference we all crave. While I respect everyone's choice, I struggle to understand why the old route will appeal to some of us. I wish Nigeria well in February.

238 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by visijo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
In Nigeria, there is a difference between Good morning madam and Madam good morning.
The 2nd one is mostly used for "VAWULENCE"

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
We are tired of Obi's interview we want to hear from Emilokan......
We need a deliverer not a lead, obi LOOKS more like a deliverer than the remaining two, only God knows the true deliverer

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Jessewizy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one must always talk. Anyways, I still prefer him to the corn-genital satan. PDP is the only solution.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Bamisesho: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
People still dey watch NTA....

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by emperordelis(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
This thread about to be flooded by foolish people in 1,2,3.........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Akfrenzy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin URCHINS oya begin to flood everywhere with ur tears grin grin

Let me bring mopping stick

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by MrCGPA(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
W
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by opalu: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by MrCGPA(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Even if Nigeria is Coursed never to be Ruled by a good man, we must Unanimously Change the Narrative Come February 2023 and Vote Peter Gregory Obi. We will not Vote any MMM Ticket again in 2023 since our Mumu don do. The Audacity of a Weakling Grandfather parading a Muslim -Muslim Presidential Ticket is my most Surprise. Jonathan's Votes of 2015 will be far greater than the Agbado own come 2023. Nigerians have rejected bad Candidates.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by anytexy: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Okute Nigeria, ride on. Nigeria president come 2023.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Betanaija42moro: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is all we want now

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by unclejb2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
We have made our choice to take back Nigeria.

Peter Obi for president

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by loydsis(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
K
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by pillarmaria(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Man of the people, our heart no dey shake whenever you handle microphone.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Victorclean1: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hooo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Millimann: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is not afraid to do interview anywhere.

And he doesn't bring mercenaries.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
In a sane country, everyone should queue to vote for peter obi... Tribalism won't let Dem be

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by dalongjnr: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Another lie and fake promises.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:
vote tinubu, nobody hold u

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Stillhere: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
This man is full of strength.

I see Some people rushing to book space at the FrontPage just to attack him.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by decharlic(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Following you my President to be

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Hopebringer: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:

Hungry wretched urchin spotted grin
STop crying

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Benitoh: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nigerians should grateful to God for giving us someone like Peter obi.

There's hope in the horizon.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by newnet: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good Man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Godstiger(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
as e dey hot. No time to check time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Hopebringer: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
paradigmshift:
In a sane country, everyone should queue to vote for peter obi... Tribalism won't let Dem be

Then let them die of hunger and pains grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.