Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale (24962 Views)

Wike: Mass Defections Will Rock APC, PDP By December 2021 / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by dessey(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
You're talking nonsense all because of money tinubu offered you, oga defection will make him to urinate on his body all the time, he can never be president of Nigeria, I am not talking of being agbero presido grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by PrinceMajestic: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
It seems PDP may still be in power, it seems like Buhari just showed up as a raging military general scared off Jonathan's pdp govt and took office for 8 years and his now returning it to his northern brother in PDP Atiku. Why will there be mass defections when it's Tinubu's time to fly the party's flag? BAT man is not helping matters he keeps appointing people of questionable character as DGs of his campaign from Abdulmumin Jibrin to Babachir Lawal and now Adebayo shittu who had nysc scandal, election has not started but BAT already changed campaign DG 3 times while Atiku keeps going smoothly since he has already been on the ballot since 2019. I'm afraid PDP will come back but if worse come to worse no problem, Nigeria returns back to default settings. All our hopes are on Jagaban Borgu to continue the APC Govt, we don't want our country to return back to PDP rule. BAT should not disappoint us
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
Defections’ll not affect Tinubu, APC chieftain expresses confidence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/defectionsll-not-affect-tinubu-apc-chieftain-expresses-confidence/%3famp
more adult molfix pampers for the druggie

2 Likes

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by MatrixCircle: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yekini from Osun state want to be President.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Latakia(f): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Reminder! Reminder!! Reminder!!!

I posted this yesterday and up till now none of the Obi Pandora supporters counter me with ample evidence of his projects in Anambra during his 8 years rule.

I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your parents.

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by StarGra: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yea,you can campaign for anyone,but should remember that whoever join hands to make a mad man king is not spared.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Eriokanmi: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
For real? Hahahaha
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
ecolime:
What is Madness?

Madness is you hustling to get your PVC, sweat under the sun on election day to vote Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari's hardship and misrule.

That is the perfect definition of "insanity".

1 Like

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Dmacqh(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Defection or Certificate ?

BAT told INEC ; “ he didn’t attend Primary and Secondary Schools and his University certificate was stolen by unknown soldiers . When ?
But he perjured himself when he claimed in 1999 and 2003 he attended Primary and Secondary School.

Gani F. challenged so called Chicago State University Business Degree. However the Supreme Court dismissed the case on technical ground rather than on merits.

I think we need to revisit that case .
No President with Affidavit again.

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Eriokanmi: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Latakia:

I posted this yesterday and up till now none of the Obi Pandora supporters counter me with ample evidence of his projects in Anambra during his 8 years rule.

I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your parents.
Ogbeni. Let me advise you, it doesn't matter how many times or years you post propaganda about Obi, it's like staying at the river bank and watching a crab till it closes its eyes...you go wait taya because it doesn't move us an inch. Go and vote your corrupt, 70 year old man but looking 80, or you support Atiku's ambition. They're both failed old fangs. Obi is your next president. Apc maa tuka yakata before the end of July 2022. Mark my words
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Goodson15: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotowoto loading
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Goodson15: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotowoto loading few months to go
zionmde:
Yeah it won't affect Tinubu's chances afterall it didn't affect GEJ from winning 2nd term

Afterall there are 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. They are still in the denial stage
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Saintinoo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
It will o!

The whole North is queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, this is bad business for Tinubu cos the bloc votes he was expecting from the north to win the election would be cancelled by Atiku and Kwankwaso

This means that aside the SW, tinubu isn't sure of bloc votes from any other zone.

2023 would be a very interesting year.

This I have seen.

When I hear Tinubu supporters saying that the North will abandon Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu I just laugh. But they believe that Tinubu will get block vote from the southwest.

Unless miracle happen, I see Tinubu finishing as number three behind Atiku/Kwankwaso or Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by ransomed: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are OBIdiently waiting.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by thaoriginator: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
How you tek know?

Abi you use tecno that year?
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Saintinoo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

I was surprised by the love and acceptance especially among northern Christians.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by ITbomb(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na so PDP talked that time
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Obainomilano: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:
Yeah it won't affect Tinubu's chances afterall it didn't affect GEJ from winning 2nd term

Afterall there are 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. They are still in the denial stage
...you my friend is very very intelligent but dummies won't understand what you wrote up there...in 7 months time anger will kick in followed by depression after the elections ...then finally he will accept
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Jostoman: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:

grin
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by ManTiger(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Latakia(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ogbeni. Let me advise you, it doesn't matter how many times or years you post propaganda about Obi, it's like staying at the river bank and watching a crab till it closes its eyes...you go wait taya because it doesn't move us an inch. Go and vote your corrupt, 70 year old man but looking 80, or you support Atiku's ambition. They're both failed old fangs. Obi is your next president. Apc maa tuka yakata before the end of July 2022. Mark my words

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by rightdata: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
After all the political arguments, if we vote without using our brains, suffering wil continue for many. Vote logically. Don't allow sentiments becloud your judgement.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Jostoman: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jack500:
Those defecting are those losers that lost their party tickets, it is normal and expected.

Defections that can shake APC are sitting governors defections, anything apart from that is just noise.

Meanwhile, the new song by that children of hate and perdition is where is his certificate? Tinubu became a senator, his certificate has no issue, he became a governor his certificate has no issue, he is contesting for President and the certificate is no longer valid?

Hatred has damaged most of you brain

Asiwaju will build a big rehabilitation center for you guys in 2023 when he becomes president, you all need mental rehabilitation.

On you mandate we shall stand.
you will soon understand.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Ezedon(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Jostoman: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Nothing can affect the next incoming president of Nigeria jagaban borgu to the world.

Vote tinubu vote APC
grin grin
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Ilawless(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
If 100k can put a smile on your face,this is the opportunity.

Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by FalseProphet1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

When I hear Tinubu supporters saying that the North will abandon Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu I just laugh. But they believe that Tinubu will get block vote from the southwest.

Unless miracle happen, I see Tinubu finishing as number three behind Atiku/Kwankwaso or Obi.
You're absolutely right. The core north over the years have been known to queue behind their sons, regardless of how incompetent he is. I don't see them changing overnight.

If I'm to analyze how voting would be next year based on how thing are currently.

Tinubu would win the 6 SW states but it would be tightly contested by Atiku and Peter Obi, Tinubu would win Kwara, Kogi and yobe states making it 9 states. He won't get 25% in the SS and SE. He won't get up to 25% in any other northern state. So he has. 9 states

Peter Obi would get bloc votes from all 5 SE states, he would win the 3 Niger Delta states which are Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa, he would win Edo, Abuja, then ride on the wings of CAN and PFN who are clearly against tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket to win Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Nasarrawa, making it 14 States. He would have more than 500,000 vote in Lagos even though he would loose it to Tinubu, and get 25% votes in all SW states, Cross river and Akwa ibom.

Kwankwaso is a spoiler. He might win Kano narrowly and maybe Jigawa. He would spilt Atiku's Bloc votes in the remaining northern states.

Atiku would win all North Eastern states, then battle for votes with Kwankwaso in the NW states.

So as things are, if Kwankwaso remains in NNPP and doesn't merge with anyone, Peter Obi would most likely win, cos Kwankwaso would be a spoiler to Atiku's Bloc votes.
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale by canalily(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na the same people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele / Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.