Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. (1399 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by neo25(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Considering the Bad turn of events in Nigeria not to mention the spat of Hoplessness bedeviling us. Kindly, advice if it is wise to sale my house I reside in, pay some few years rent for my wife and kids, Apply and move to Canada for studies, then move my family to me over there. Your advice could help other folks.
Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Boogyman557: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool PESIN wey get problem no they speak GRAMMAR!

My people, ADVISE needed..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by poshestmina(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
No matter what you do or decide, please don't sell your house.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Brexxit(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Moving to Canada will be the best decision you ever made for both yourself and unborn kids.

But before that ensure you have enough funds to cover for the process,do not hire agents instead read through Canadian traveling threads here on Nairaland,read through YouTube and blogs online.

Ensure you learn a high income skill to help you live comfortably in Canada,other countries you can check out are Finland,Poland, Australia,New Zealand.You can also try the study route option.

2 Likes

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by WatchYourSix: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2022
neo25:
Considering the Bad turn of events in Nigeria not to mention the spat of Hoplessness bedeviling us. Kindly, advice if it is wise to sale my house I reside in, pay some few years rent for my wife and kids, Apply and move to Canada for studies, then move my family to me over there. Your advice could help other folks.

Ive seen a couple of people get tired of the abroad life...the over work schedule in order to live the big man life and the no healthy work-life balance tgat sometimes makes people depressed and feel they need to go back home.....

Im not saying you shouldn't relocate ooo..
Please do...i tell peoole all the time to get out..
But dont sell your house...you might want to go back home..you wont have to start over paying rent..

2 Likes

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
You will start running from police when your visa expires.
Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Klass99(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by CrazyMan(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Don't sell it, if you do you'll regret it cos owning a property in Nigeria is akin to owning a gold mine.

I would advise you to hand it over to an estate agent firm to manage then go abroad, let them rent it out to tenants. Every year they (the estate management firm) would be crediting your account with the agreed rent amount from the tenants. In 5 years time that house would be worth x10 of it's original value. This means you would have the opportunity of increasing the rent by 100% and still have tenants who would be willing to pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Coolabbie: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Do it!
After all, who no go, no go know
Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Emma2Seconds: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Never will you try selling your house. A bird at hand is worth millions in the Bush.

1 Like

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by Brown42: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
I'm actually in this situation and I'm very confuse on what to do, I'm yet to complete the project and honestly speaking I don't get money the way I use to before and stuck in between completing the project or selling it to relocate since I don't have a job anyone, I want to relocate to Canada via student route with my wife on the othe hand I'm a professional trucker and am also transitioning into tech (UIUX)
Need some advice pls
Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by jesmond3945: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Brown42:
I'm actually in this situation and I'm very confuse on what to do, I'm yet to complete the project and honestly speaking I don't get money the way I use to before and stuck in between completing the project or selling it to relocate since I don't have a job anyone, I want to relocate to Canada via student route with my wife on the othe hand I'm a professional trucker and am also transitioning into tech (UIUX)
Need some advice pls
please dont sell. Find some other way and raise money to migrate

1 Like

Re: Selling My House To Relocate Abroad. by femocious0: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is not a good idea to sell your property firstly,because the journey you are going is a forcast and you don't have to invest all you have on it bc of unexpected outcome so you can have something às backup,life abroad is unpredictable it only take the grace to God to survive with different policy éveryday
neo25:

(1) (Reply)

Need Cissp Dumps / Top IT Skills Wanted For 2013 / Ican 2015, May Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.