Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim (737 Views)

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. / Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? / Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Ibadanpikin: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Some supporters of muslim presidential candidates believe that majority christains in north central,north east and few in north west should vote for a muslim candidate,when the have a better christain candidate of same faith to choose.Can those backing these christains to vote for a muslim tell us so,when we all know that Nigeria is divided by religion.Do the see this christains as fools,upon all the challenges the are facing in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Jennyjay283: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Just vote for who your mind wants!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Kaxmytex(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
If I am to choose between 3 thieves, I suppose choose the one wey my mind follow nah, na my side stomach dey, whether food wey I wan chop go reach me or not, e no concern anybody...
I gat zero expectations from all aspirant...
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
I am from the region. I can vote for anyone. No diffence between them. They are all the same. I am a christian too. The christians politicians are not exemplenary. Dino, Gana, Ortom are from the region. What good thing can you say of them? I was told of a man of God who was invited to the governor's office in kwara state. He was asked to pray and while praying he delibrately avoided mentioning Jesus name.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Ogamysamo: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
not everybody are voting for candidate, most people are voting for party so not all voters worry much about religion
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by l69l: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is one of Nigeria issue RELIGION
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by zionmde: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
When it's a Muslim u start hearing its not about religion, but in the so called land of the educated they are fighting for hijab rights and the rest,
The question is, can Muslims accept a Christian Christian ticket? None of them have been able to answer that question
I guess it's easier to ask Christians to be rational when it comes to their faith than to ask Muslims to be rational

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
No

A Christian should never vote a muslim. Never ever.
Selection of knowledgeable Candidates must start from those within Our Lord Jesus Christ. No matter what.

The Holy Ghost said:�
1. "Dare any of you having a matter go before unbelievers and not before the saints? ...

2. "Know you not that the saints shall judge this world? Are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?...

3. "Otherwise select the most despised among you. I speak this to your shame.
(1 Cor 6:1-4)

4. "What Concord hath the faithful with the unbeliever?" (1 Cor 6:14,15)
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ArewaNorth: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Some supporters of muslim presidential candidates believe that majority christains in north central,north east and few in north west should vote for a muslim candidate,when the have a better christain candidate of same faith to choose.Can those backing these christains to vote for a muslim tell us so,when we all know that Nigeria is divided by religion.Do the see this christains as fools,upon all the challenges the are facing in the north.

Suddenly after all the accusations of fanaticism on others you are now unleashing yours.
Among the 6 NC states Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, and Kogi have Muslims majority while only Benue and Plateau have Christians majority. What are u trying to justify about majority?
You need to understand the history of voting pattern in the North since the introduction of Technology into our voting system than making this blind analysis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sharrap nyamuri flat.head!! Product of prostitution!!

Vote for ur candidate and let others vote for theirs!! Nobody is begging for Christians to vote for a Muslim candidate.. Why are u guys scared opening countless of threads and wailing in social media

Let Christians only vote for a Christian candidate and Muslims vice-versa.. Shikenan!!
NigerianAngelo:
No

A Christian should never vote a muslim. Never ever.
Selection of knowledgeable Candidates must start from those within Our Lord Jesus Christ. No matter what.

The Holy Ghost said:�
1. "Dare any of you having a matter go before unbelievers and not before the saints? ...

2. "Know you not that the saints shall judge this world? Are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?...

3. "Otherwise select the most despised among you. I speak this to your shame.
(1 Cor 6:1-4)

4. "What Concord hath the faithful with the unbeliever?" (1 Cor 6:14,15)
zionmde:
When it's a Muslim u start hearing its not about religion, but in the so called land of the educated they are fighting for hijab rights and the rest,
The question is, can Muslims accept a Christian Christian ticket? None of them have been able to answer that question
I guess it's easier to ask Christians to be rational when it comes to their faith than to ask Muslims to be rational

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by zionmde: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Vote for ur candidate and let others vote for theirs!! Nobody is begging for Christians to vote for a Muslim candidate.. Why are u guys scared opening countless of threads and wailing in social media

Let Christians only vote for a Christian candidate and Muslims vice-versa.. Shikenan!!
Mynd44
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Orukomeno: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi

Clown imagine all Christian's voting Obi and Muslim sharing their vote between Athuefku,Tinubu and Kwakwanshit.post=114143969:

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Omoslim26: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is not right and just at all.
Muslims have done their own 8years,it's time for Christians to take the mantle.
Any Christian who is considering voting for another Muslim should judge himself,will the Muric allow for a 16years straight up Christian rule.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by REDshouse(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
then no Christian should buy Suya from a Muslim or Buy Pepper since it's a Muslim that is producing it or a Muslim should not use network coming from xtian dominated countries like MTN south Africa or Mercedez or Toyota from Xtian countries ....

we go just kill ourselves on top fucking religion..

even when Obj was president.. all the roads leading to Ogun state was in very deplorable state ... even Jonathan was not able to fix any of our challenges,

muslim, xtian, pagan politicians are the same ...

in fact I can boldly say all politicians are pagans ....they use Xtian and Muslim as camo to deceive the gullible ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ScamHunter: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let them vote na. Fulani Jihadists go finish them
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

I wish no Christian will vote a muslim come 2023.

So help us the grace of God. Amen.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by limeta(f): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
A man of God who was invited to the governor's office in kwara state. He was asked to pray and while praying he delibrately avoided mentioning Jesus name.

If the man of God did it for fear of you Muslim i hope he repented and confessed his sin .
I doubt very much you if you a Christian.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by tbarrister(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Christians are not majority in north central, Muslims are...

Muslims are majority in kogi, kwara, niger, nasarawa. Christians are majority in only Benue. FCT is kind of a split. So how are the Christians majority in north centrals? Aside benue which other North central state can they win governorship?
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol then why are u imbeciles agitated about it, shouldn't u be happy and secretly praying for Muslim-muslim so it will work on ur favour!!

Just like Kaduna state, una flat.head yansh is about to be exposed grin [quote author=Orukomeno post=114144127][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol!! Its ur right, I wish Can Of Worms will come out and say Christian should only vote a Christian candidate, so we will expose ur lies and propaganda like Kaduna State grin
NigerianAngelo:

I wish no Christian will vote a muslim come 2023.

Amen.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
We don't need ur votes and never relied on it.. This is democracy and totally legitimate, if ur bitter go to court!!
Omoslim26:
It is not right and just at all.
Muslims have done their own 8years,it's time for Christians to take the mantle.
Any Christian who is considering voting for another Muslim should judge himself,will the Muric allow for a 16years straight up Christian rule.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Omoslim26: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We don't need ur votes and never relied on it.. This is democracy and totally legitimate, if ur bitter go to court!!

What is this one saying undecided
Democrazy that apcheat has battered beyond redemption undecided.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol!! Its ur right, I wish Can Of Worms will come out and say Christian should only vote a Christian candidate, so we will expose ur lies and propaganda like Kaduna State grin

If Christians vote only a Christian, and muslims vote only a muslim, the Christian Candidate will win. You and I both know that. Or do you want to test it at the polls? May God so permit. Islamic frauds.

Our Lady Help of Christians on every Christian in Nigeria
St. Joseph on every Christian in Nigeria
St. Michael on every Christian in Nigeria.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol the last time I checked, ur the ones that are agitated, restless and nervous about a Musli-muslim ticket!! What are u afraid off? grin

Your fraud population will be exposed like Kaduna state grin cheesy
NigerianAngelo:

If Christians vote only a Christian, and muslims vote only a muslim, the Christian Candidate will win. You and I both know that. Or do you want to test it at the polls? May God so permit. Islamic frauds.

Our Lady Help of Christians on every Christian,
St. Joseph on every Christian.
St. Michael on every Christian.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol the last time I checked, ur the ones that are agitated, restless and nervous about a Musli-muslim ticket!! What are u afraid off? grin

Your fraud population will be exposed like Kaduna state grin cheesy

You people want or are claiming nobody is disturbed by a muslim-muslim ticket.

No vex if at the end of the day it comes out a Christian-Christian ticket. Because it is very possible.

Doyin Okupe is a Christian and may not be replaced, and LP can very likely win.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by BlazinGlory40: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Allow people vote for who they want sir.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Ibadanpikin: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Allow people vote for who they want sir.
Christains should vote whosoever the want,but muslims should vote for their own is it what you mean.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by BlazinGlory40: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Christains should vote whosoever the want,but muslims should vote for their own is it what you mean.

I’m not responsible for how you choose to interpret my comment.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by ItsTutsi(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
We Muslim totally have no problem with that, alot of SW with significant Muslim population are practicing Christian-christian ticket with no fuss about it, but hell was let loose when Kaduna tried it

I didn't see anybody condemning PO about his choice and I hope he runs with Doyin Okupe
NigerianAngelo:

You people want or are claiming nobody is disturbed by a muslim-muslim ticket.

No vex if at the end of the day it comes out a Christian-Christian ticket. Because it is very possible.

Doyin Okupe is a Christian and may not be replaced, and LP can very likely win.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We Muslim totally have no problem with that, alot of SW with significant Muslim population are practicing Christian-christian ticket with no fuss about it, but hell was let loose when Kaduna tried it

I didn't see anybody condemning PO about his choice and I hope he runs with Doyin Okupe

Good boy. I personally prefer Christian-Christian. Let all anti-Christian go and rest.
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by Gunayo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
duro4chang:
I am from the region. I can vote for anyone. No deffence between them. They are all the same. I am a christian too. The christians politicians are not exemplenary. Dino, Gana, Ortom are from the region. What good thing can you say of them? I was told of a man of God who was invited to the governor's office in kwara state. He was asked to pray and while praying he delibrately avoided mentioning Jesus name.
Jesus Christ will also be ashamed of him too and deliberately ignore him on the last day. Fake pastors
Re: Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim by duro4chang(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gunayo:
Jesus Christ will also be ashamed of him too and deliberately ignore him on the last day. Fake pastors
You are right and that is why I said they are the same. When politicians get to power, they forget God. How many of those politicians act like through christians?

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian High Court Orders Uniform Cut-off Mark For All Unity Schools, Stops Dis / Kwakwaso: Peter Obi Lack Foresight And Not Strategic / What A Shame! Military Lashes Femi Fani-kayode Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.