Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? (939 Views)

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. / With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2022
I've seen many zombidense claiming majority of POs vote wil come from North central in 2023 election so now i ask where in North central?

Yahaya Bellos Kogi state?

Sarakis and Otoge Kwara state?

Ortom Benue state? Same Benue despite herders killing still voted APC in last election couple with Ortom bowing out of govt soon, una think say he won't work with the gladiators to get a safe post governor life

Nassarawa? If you think the majority muslim in the state would vote ibo then i pity you

Lalongs Plateau?

Niger?

70% of obis vote in 2023 is coming from SW (Ondo/Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos state precisely) and that would be about just 10% of the total votes from SW. Na still APC and PDP get the other 90%

Even SS, Obi go still lose am to Atiku and him own SE backyard if Atiku no beat am there na 50:50 e go be.

In all Obi is "hobiless" grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing for Obi in both NE and NW except southern Kaduna grin

APC and PDP are not here to joke around. E no be play to have been around for a while. A party trying to bank on sudden popularity of a contender that try to sugarcoat everything to gain followers can't stop this two party really. At least not now.

Even Kwankwanso have a better shot at the presidency. The only thing Obi will successfully do is help APC retain power, he will take so much votes that could have helped Atiku win.

And now my sincere prediction is APCs Tinubu will emerge winner of the 2023 presidential election but it will be a very close call between APC and PDP.

I don't have a PVC and i've never voted in a presidential election all my life so zombidiots can insult me all they want grin
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Federal market task force should comb all markets in Nigeria especially West to flush out those selling Sniper to avoid mass suicide after 2023 electiongrin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by socialmediaman: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 3:36am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119311843:
Federal market task force should comb all markets in Nigeria especially West to flush out those selling Sinper to avoid mass suicide after 2023 electiongrin grin grin
And what should they do to IPOB that will burn and roast your parents, brothers and sisters that dare come out to vote for pit obi on election day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Kapeter:
And what should they do to IPOB that will burn and roast your parents, brothers and sisters that dare come out to vote for pit obi on election day cheesy
Keep hoping grin grin delusion mind

No election in Yoruba land 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by beerfraud(f): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119311928:

I'm reporting you now to mazisimonekpa that you are thinking of election in Alaibo
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Obi supporters are shortsighted no blame them, they cant see the odds are very much against him as an igbo man in a party with no tangible support outside igboland. The mad man garba did a poll which exposed who the real obi supporters are.
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119311928:

But they are not shooting, killing, beheading people and there's no sit at home order from them. cheesy
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Kapeter:
But they are not shooting, killing, beheading people and there's no sit at home order from them. cheesy
Unknown gunmen killed many is Ondo state few days ago, INEC OFFICES were burnt in Lagos, Osun, Ondo and Ogun states

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2022
beerfraud:

I'm reporting you now to mazisimonekpa that you are thinking of election in Alaibo
No please don't. I don't want maize epa to order his execution cheesy We'll miss him grin
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Kapeter(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119313741:

Unknown gunmen killed many is Ondo state few days ago, INEC OFFICES were burnt in Lagos, Osun, Ondo and Ogun states
No one is threatening anyone to sit at home anyway. Enjoy your next monday sit at home grin
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by tuborme: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2022
I laugh at some people!
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Couldntfigurean: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119311928:

No Helection in Hodualand
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Agbado miscreants
Re: Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? by shortIGBOman: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kapeter:
Nothing for Obi in both NE and NW except southern Kaduna grin

APC and PDP are not here to joke around. E no be play to have been around for a while. A party trying to bank on sudden popularity of a contender that try to sugarcoat everything to gain followers can't stop this two party really. At least not now.

Even Kwankwanso have a better shot at the presidency. The only thing Obi will successfully do is help APC retain power, he will take so much votes that could have helped Atiku win.

And now my sincere prediction is APCs Tinubu will emerge winner of the 2023 presidential election but it will be a very close call between APC and PDP.

I don't have a PVC and i've never voted in a presidential election all my life so zombidiots can insult me all they want grin

Which Southern Kaduna? Southern Kaduna is not IGBO land. They will never vote an IGBO man. See Peter Obi's rally in Kafanchan. Kafanchan is one of the major Towns in Southern Kaduna.

The rally was empty, as the few IGBO People in Kafanchan refused to attend. Peter Obi had to Import few Igbo from Aba, to enable them have few people at the rally grin grin

(1) (Reply)

CBN Bows To Pressure, Increases Withdrawal Limit / Step Down For Tinubu, Adamu Garba Advises Peter Obi / Tinubu: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “Is He Really A Muslim?” - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.