Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Must We Attack Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must We Attack Each Other (271 Views)

Meet #endsars Protesters’ Demand, Or We Attack ― N’delta Militants Threaten FG / Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet / Drama At Buhari's Campaign As Okorocha And Oshiomhole Attack Each Other (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good day, to all Nairalanders, I don’t like to quote people’s opinion. because everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

This have noticed, about the coming ELECTION. Why must we attack each other or condemning someone candidate.

Hardly you see Hausa’s attack each other with abusive words or condemning someone candidates. And we SOUTHERNER we usually claimed we are the educated. This is simple get your PVC and vote your preferred candidate simple.

This have seen, so after the ELECTION their won’t be conflict between the YORUBA AND IGBO. We all should PUT a stop to this , it brings hatred and disunity.

We claimed that the POLITICIANS are the one dividing us now it seems the youth are also divided just because I’m not in support of your preferred candidate.

Jahbless us all, NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT #KAMOSSREAL#
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by Jennyjay283: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's for sure
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by minks(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Instead of attacking your argument, most people attack your person and not issues you raise. Such are unreasonable and hard to deal with.
Never argue with an unreasonable fellow.
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by uthlaw: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Some idiot will insult you because u don't want to support old thieves!
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
kamossreal:
Good day, to all Nairalanders, I don’t like to quote people’s opinion. because everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

This have noticed, about the coming ELECTION. Why must we attack each other or condemning someone candidate.

Hardly you see Hausa’s attack each other with abusive words or condemning someone candidates. And we SOUTHERNER we usually claimed we are the educated. This is simple get your PVC and vote your preferred candidate simple.

This have seen, so after the ELECTION their won’t be conflict between the YORUBA AND IGBO. We all should PUT a stop to this , it brings hatred and disunity.

We claimed that the POLITICIANS are the one dividing us now it seems the youth are also divided just because I’m not in support of your preferred candidate.

Jahbless us all, NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT #KAMOSSREAL#

When people start making degrading statements they need to be replied fire for fire.
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have my preferred candidate like everyone has but the truth of the matter is IGBO and YORUBA attacks each other and this brings disunity and hatred.

HAUSA : NO DEY ATTACK EACH OTHER WITH ABUSIVE WORDS

ALL THIS POLITICIAN : GO RUN LEAVE US IF THE YOUTH START TO FIGHT EACH OTHER WE SHOULD BEHAVE WISELY

WE ALL SHOULD GO AND GET (PVC ) AND VOTE

DEM (SAY MY WAY NO BE YOUR WAY) NO ALL THIS ONE O I TALK AM O
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have my preferred candidate like everyone has but the truth of the matter is IGBO and YORUBA attacks each other and this brings disunity and hatred.

HAUSA : NO DEY ATTACK EACH OTHER WITH ABUSIVE WORDS

ALL THIS POLITICIAN : GO RUN LEAVE US IF THE YOUTH START TO FIGHT EACH OTHER WE SHOULD BEHAVE WISELY

WE ALL SHOULD GO AND GET (PVC )
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by Coolsperm: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is Yoruba Muslims that started it, and we the SS people will never support Tinubu due what he ( Tinubu ) did to Jonathan in Ojota protest

2 Likes

Re: Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Coolsperm:
Is Yoruba Muslims that started it, and we the SS people will never support Tinubu due what he ( Tinubu ) did to Jonathan in Ojota protest

Brotherly you see some SS would still support Tinubu
Same here some Yoruba would support Obi
Naso e b
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by an0daGuy: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
This op must be smoking some really raw loud undecided

Who told you Hausas don’t attack people on social media? Do you know how many Hausa accounts are masquerading as igbos or yorubas here on nairaland just to cause division and sow seeds of discord among southerners?

Or on twitter? Facebook?

Op no allow me nod you oh angry

2 Likes

Re: Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:
This op must be smoking some really raw loud undecided

Who told you Hausas don’t attack people on social media? Do you know how many Hausa accounts are masquerading as igbos or yorubas here on nairaland just to cause division and sow seeds of discord among southerners?

Or on twitter? Facebook?

Op no allow me nod you oh angry

Baba I don yarn my own I’m for peace but the truth of the matter b say Igbos and yoruba own too much o
Re: Must We Attack Each Other by an0daGuy: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
kamossreal:

Baba I don yarn my own I’m for peace but the truth of the matter b say Igbos and yoruba own too much o

hausas and Fulani people open fake monikers with intent to cause disunity among igbos and yorubas because they know if these two tribes become United the Nigeria that favors them would cease to exist.

middle belt and south-south minority tribes open fake monikers and attack igbos and yorubas too but they do it simply because of jealousy and envy of the two big tribes.

But we welcome their challenge

Know this and have peace cool

1 Like

Re: Must We Attack Each Other by kamossreal(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:

hausas and Fulani people open fake monikers with intent to cause disunity among igbos and yorubas because they know if these two tribes become United the Nigeria that favors them would cease to exist.

middle belt and south-south minority tribes open fake monikers and attack igbos and yorubas too but they do it simply because of jealousy and envy of the two big tribes.

But we welcome their challenge

Know this and have peace cool

This Bam o

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:resign Now, APC Chieftain, Agbomhere, Tells Igini / Learn How To Get Your PVC Online Now! Let's Make Nigeria Better Together! / Tinubu’s Running Mate, Masari Resigns; Hopes To Serve Nigeria In future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.