Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet (1898 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / 'Buhari Lifeless': FG To Summon U.S. Ambassador Over Trump’s Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Piers Morgan has branded Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani “completely mad” for defending an inflammatory tweet the US president sent amid the George Floyd protests.

Appearing on Thursday morning’s Good Morning Britain show, Giuliani was quizzed about his defence of the tweet which read: “When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

In a heated exchange on the breakfast programme, Giuliani first hit out at Morgan’s co-host Susanna Reid, accusing her and GMB of lying about the tweet and its perceived racist undertones.
Giuliani then quickly turned fire on Morgan, saying that the broadcaster should have backed him up as he “knew Trump wasn’t racist” before calling him a “disgrace” and a “liar”.

In a scathing rebuke, Morgan then branded Giuliani “mad” and “unhinged” over his “abusive” comments.

Morgan said of Giuliani: “You’ve gone completely mad and abusive and it’s really sad what has happened to you.”

Trump’s lawyer became increasingly frustrated after he was interrupted by Morgan several times.

“I’m up here at 1am. I think you’d give me the courtesy to answer,” said Giuliani.

“I know you don’t like my answers but you’d think you’d give me the courtesy of answering them.”

Giuliani then continued to criticise both GMB hosts for “misinterpreting” what Trump’s tweet apparently meant, suggesting they were “lying” with their coverage.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/piers-morgan-rudi-giuliani-trump-twitter-good-morning-britain-itv-video-a9548076.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BAwwSrcqW4
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tweet in Question....when the looting starts, the shooting starts. I don't think that tweet meant the military will start shooting civilians. It means once you allow looting by criminals, the same criminals will start shooting soon and maiming people. Which is eventually happening. But then, texts can be easily misunderstood and Donald is always quick to type.
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by missjekyll: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Honestly that tweet did not mean the military will start shooting civilians. Its meant once you allow looting by criminals, the same criminals will start shooting soon and maiming people. Which is eventually happening

please read up the origins of this tweet. never defend it again. do not say it out loud as well . unless you want to go viral and not in a good way

13 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
See, now you are becoming what you abhor. Inherent in your message to me is a silent threat of personality blackmail but I choose to see it as an advise. People took the Trump tweet out of context magnifying his weakness for typing before thinking at times. That does not make him a bad president who is ready to kill innocent Americans like the democrats make it seem.
missjekyll:

please read up the origins of this tweet. never defend it again. do not say it out loud as well . unless you want to go viral and not in a good way

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Throwback: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Tweet in Question....when the looting starts, the shooting starts. I don't think that tweet meant the military will start shooting civilians. It means once you allow looting by criminals, the same criminals will start shooting soon and maiming people. Which is eventually happening. But then, texts can be easily misunderstood and Donald is always quick to type.

Trump will be happy he still has people like you who reason in a way that allows him get away with everything.

12 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Piers Morgan lost me as a fan the day he started attacking Trump..Very useless man

2 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Guestlander: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:

There's a history behind that quote. Trump borrowed the words from the original racist who first uttered them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by FarahAideed: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Throwback:

Trump will be happy he still has people like you who reason in a way that allows him get away with everything.

Since When did you start having problems with looters being shot ? No leader will seat back and allow Obama funded ANTIFA to take advantage of protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Caseless: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Isn't piers morgan pro-trump anymore? Well there's snow in hell right now.
As much I do not like cunning guiliani, piers morgan went too far with that on-air tirade. He should have given the old man the courtesy of answering questions -.at least he stayed up to 1am to honour their invitation.
It's difficult to defend trump. He's to 'garullous' to be a president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Caseless: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
Piers Morgan lost me as a fan the day he started attacking Trump..Very useless man
You have always been useless to everything around you and that's why you can't see the reason morgan, a whiteman, reacted the way he did. But another stupid blackman who thinks he loves trump more than ivanka and melania is displaying his stupidity.
People from your region can't be objective- they're guided by their emotions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Piers Morgan that criticized Megan markle cause of her skin color doesnt have the moral authority to criticize trump for his tweet

Y’all taking this to heart should know that the looters have killed 4 Americans since the looting starts, while gun carrying Americans haven’t kill a single soul... how is it trump's tweet racist, Obama called Baltimore rioters thug, I didn’t see a single outrage but because it’s trump, the media has perfectly twist your brain to hate him

He has his fault which is, he says it as it is without mincing word? Y’all should know he’s not a career politician that’ll say word to soothe your egos

Morgan should take a L and act like a journalist, he’s not even a liberal for God’s sake, I know how he blindly supports the queen (epitome of racism) and the PM... maybe he’s mad trump walked before the queen during his visit to buckingham palace.

Before he became the POTUS, all of these celebs and politicians fvck with him, so why the sudden hate?

I’m not surprised at his treatment of gulliani, G.M.A presenters did that also to their conservative guests

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Throwback: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Since When did you start having problems with looters being shot ? No leader will seat back and allow Obama funded ANTIFA to take advantage of protest

Let the President talk to his own citizens and unite them, rather than show his racist prejudice.

It is even good that real Christians like Pat Robertson has denounced the political Christian called Donald Trump, and rightly criticized his handling of the protests.

You must always find a way to insert Obama into your life struggles. Why the obsession and neurotic hatred?

9 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by espn(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very interesting..The mad dog...
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by FarahAideed: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Caseless:
You have always been useless to everything around you and that's why you can't see the reason morgan, a whiteman, reacted the way he did. But another stupid blackman who thinks he loves trump more than ivanka and melania is displaying his stupidity.

Piers is just an attention seeker ...

3 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by bjtinz: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Caseless:

Ouch!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Can we just have an intelligent conversation without abuse
Caseless:

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Goke7: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
on top of Trump matter grin America, how market o
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Seetto: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
grin grin grin, you are funny, he doesn't even know if you ever exist..

2 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Corporate2020: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:

This is the best example of a natural slave with no dignity. You are less than a human. Even trained dogs have dignity
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by ddippset(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2020
"When the looting starts the shooting starts"

Not a Trump fan but I don't see anything wrong with this comment.

Except like someone said above, it's been used in the past by a racist, which i am not aware of anyway.

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by kingzizzy: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Giulani didnt use any profanity, they heard him wrong
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Bitterness is killing your kind slowly....
Corporate2020:

This is the best example of a natural slave with no dignity. You are less than a human. Even trained dogs have dignity

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by FarahAideed: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:

grin grin grin, you are funny, he doesn't even know if you ever exist..

And how sure are you ...You think everyone is a lowlife nobody like you and you family ko?
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Seetto: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

And how sure are you ...You think everyone is a lowlife nobody like you and you family ko?
Continue exhibiting your stupid**ty and foolish**ss on social media in the name of highlife...we aware of your type...

4 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by FarahAideed: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:

Continue exhibiting your stupid**ty and foolish**ss on social media in the name of highlife...we aware of your type...

Sharap and tell where you met Piers Morgan that he told you he didn't know I exist ....Punk now waddle away to your low budget life
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Unnerve: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Piers is just an attention seeker ...
And has always been so

3 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:

It seems you are the riddled with emotions and putting meanings into plain statements..
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by Seetto: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Sharap and tell where you met Piers Morgan that he told you he didn't know I exist ....Punk now waddle away to your low budget life
cool stop faking life, it won't help you....
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by StagethemTVee: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by orisa37: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2020
TRUMP SHOULD HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL POWER FROM THE HAQUE TO SHOOT AT SIGHT MORGAN AND GIULIANI
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by orisa37: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2020
CUNNING MAN DIE CUNNING MAN BURY AM.
Re: Piers Morgan And Rudy Giuliani Verbally Attack Each Other Over Trump's Tweet by cat0838: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Summary of the epidemic situation: Some of the largest resorts and conference centers in Las Vegas, USA reopened; Brazil’s new crown deaths set a record for the third consecutive day, with total deaths exceeding Italy; India’s daily new cases exceeded 9,000 for the first time; South Korea There are new clusters of new crown infection cases, which are related to 30 small churches in the Seoul metropolitan area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking / Buhari Is truly An IDIOT / Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.