Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � (30490 Views)

Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / 12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves / I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Sltp: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Religion

2 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Abortion
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by mfm04622: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
BizzBizz:

Bank charges

How is bank charges scam?

You don't want to pay for services rendered?

2 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by usah4(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
VAT
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Stanislause94: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Talking bad about Peter obi
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by SwayG: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
alabi484:
Remote work that you still have to show up at work...what is now remote about it? undecided

It is remote but controlled.
Known as remote control

4 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Irondome1: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Religious scam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Efuaye(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
'No change' after shopping at the shopping Mall.
It seems that it is a deliberate move by cashiers to rip off shoppers.

8 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Flexychris: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by TheGift: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
lavylilly:
What scam has become so normalized that people don't even notice it? �

Companies hiring social media managers and expecting them to do photography, videography, graphic design, copywriting, brand strategy, monitor metrics, host YouTube, make tiktok dances. The work of an entire marketing team, w/little to no pay

*Telling people to register for a free service but asking them to input their payment card details, first.

*Using filters to enhance our looks on social media, to give impressions to fake friends and total strangers online.

*Agreeing that we have read and understood terms and conditions , by clicking “Yes”. Even when we didn’t read a single line.

*The Nigerian Constitution

*Fuel Subsidy

*The formal Educational system

*Pyramid schemes

*”Privacy” on the internet ; there’s no such thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Vilgax: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
democracy.
at least the Nigerian version of it.

it's funny how some people really think electing one man in 2023 will fix problems that have been on ground since 1914.

democracy makes people think that they have a voice in choosing their leaders.
we are slaves who get to choose a new master every 4 years.

but then again, I'm no Communist so...
yay for democracy...

ummmm what else...
the concept of happiness being tied to financial success.
this one here is a real kicker.
money is great, like really great.
but as far as happiness and self fulfillment goes...
you realise it's just paper.

anything else.
ohhhh okay,
the entire wedding industry.
think about it.
do you really need the government's permission to select a committed partner?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by isa6namo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
The lie that Tinubu will be president
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by JoeNL22(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
lavylilly:

Companies hiring social media managers and expecting them to do photography, videography, graphic design, copywriting, brand strategy, monitor metrics, host YouTube, make tiktok dances. The work of an entire marketing team, w/little to no pay
That was what a company wanted me to do.
After 2 months I commot myself from their equation.

3 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Blakpot: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
lavylilly:

Bloggers posing as journalists

8 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by casualobserver: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Horpe64(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
“Don't scroll pass without saying Amen” or You are heartless if you don't pray for this person" on Facebook. I don't understand why it's compulsory

3 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by eldeens: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
BizzBizz:

Bank charges
you said it all
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by harmargedon: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
lavylilly:

This scam----. Hello Greetings to all customers in FCMB BANK UNION BANK AND KEYSTONE BANK Send your account number and phone number for creditation of N55.000 NAIRA
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by mal4pc: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oh no!!! Professional beggers........
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Sniper101(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
"bros, find me 2k, I go give you back later"

1 Like

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by AlwaysMotun: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Betting
Yahoo
Sogundogoji *mmm like websites*
bank charges
wasting our time to vote when they know emilokan
Nigeria is the Giant of Africa
Jay Jay Okocha taught Ronaldinho how to play ball

4 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Kaxmytex(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Men in black collecting white...

If u know wetin I mean, u dey among people wey normalize that scam... tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by sonogo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bank stamp duty

1 Like

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Professorcplus(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanos5555:
grin

God punish AFFILIATE marketers

they sold course for me , and now they want me to sell to another person, i didnt knows thats the way , they make money here ooo. na to find mumu sell course too , retrieve your money back

Lol Dem plenty for NL.

Next time first ask then if they are into what dey are teaching or just affiliating for someone else....

Imagine someone promoting course of making $1000 a month, but waiting to get commission of one miserable #5k for everyone that buy course that might not come in months...

2 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by livinbygrace: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walllee:
Voting another person with Certificate forgery issue and expect him not to perform like buhari grin

If you believe Tinubu does not have certificate and he worked for Mobil and many multintional companies,then your school fee is a waste.

5 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by eldeens: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi to the South Easteners
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Macmoni(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter obi
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by Yansham: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Borrowing money and not refunding it to the owner.

2 Likes

Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by FullBlastLight: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Economic building is not about who has more influence or who has more support or money,be it Atiku, Peter or Tinubu himself... We the Nigerian youths have suffered a staggering level of bad leaders, right from independence.

It is high time we the youths come together and tell ourselves the truth and stop all this tribalism and religious misconceptions dividing us and making us think very shallow.

Right in our very eyes, the likes of China and Dubai decided to make a change, of which they achieved in less than 3 decades ago, so why is our own different.

Lets take the Ekweremadus case for instance; In as much as what Nwamini David did was wrong, i still don't blame the boy, because ever since he was born, he had been robbed of his basic fundamental rights by those in power and if our so called leaders have done what they ought to have done, the likes of the president himself Buhari or the Ekweremadus wouldn't have to running down to the UK for medical treatment.

Nigeria is blessed beyond riches, in terms of mineral resources and the question remains; Why are we not utilizing it?

The answer is stil rooted in poor leadership & bad governance!

Wit d right persons in leadership, things wil be well coordinated, resources {both human & material} wil be well harnessed & utilise 4 accelerated growth & development across d national sectors!
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by vickydevoka(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jajasabali:
Women getting fatter after pregnancy
And saying it's normal
Scam!!!
Go to the gym sis
How do you knw. My brothers wife has been far. After pregnancy she became slimmer. That was when I found out that it's not normal
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by VeryWickedMan: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Marriage
Hookup
Re: What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � by vickydevoka(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
The man paying the bills when it's the ladys' idea to go on a date. sad
It's not normal oga. Babe de pay bill steady. Tell her b4 time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.