Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (40413 Views)

Bosun Tijani Announces Appointment As Visiting Prof at S'African University / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Unigrad: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
festacman:

UK police arrested Bissouma in handcuffs and charged him for rape before discovering the accuser was on money hunting. He was released.

UK police is not omniscient. It works based on evidence and witnesses which can be misleading sometimes. If you are a follower of FBI past investigative files, you will know that even FBI can be misled.
Are you saying this report that says the doctor find out the kidney donor was not 41years?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Searchingvictor: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
GAM
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Tenses: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
The UK are part of Nigeria problem.

Ike a visiting professor? How!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by iya6aziza: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
How are the mighty fallen like a mango seed How are the mighty fallen like a mango seed ...
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
sad
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
He’s been ban from entering the states as well
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by CheapHomes1: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unigrad:

Are you saying this report that says the doctor find out the kidney donor was not 41years?

Is it 41 or 21?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by CheapHomes1: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tenses:
The UK are part of Nigeria problem.

Ike a visiting professor? How!

How is he not a visiting professor?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by yusufmurry: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Really unfortunate. I hope he will come out fine and i wish the daughter God's mercy for healing
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ibedu29: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Pandora Papers Obi is not a Saint
Lol
We have heard you
What else ?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don't like what is happening to this man. He did what every other person would do to help his or her child in need
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Evaremedy: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
On peter obi manhood I stand

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Ara21(f): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:

True.

Hence I said we wait for the verdict.

You don't need to repeat your self to some people, leave him if he does not understand your first comment.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Edoziesmart(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is a pity.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by eallstar: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
For those of you saying Ekweremadu is innocent or not, understand that the UK isn't Nigeria. The UK doesn't do partisan arrests!

Let's wait until the verdict is passed...after thorough investigation.
He is innocent until convicted by a court. So as its stand he is still innocent. It's a normal thing for brands to withdraw or cancel endorsement when their ambassador is accused. It happens to nemar and Ronaldo too
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Wow

I feel pity for his daughter

But he shouldn't have criticised Peter Obi.

This is not a matter of criticizing Obi that led to those people's misfortune. Stop all these kind of village people mentality

Don't gerrit twisted. In this life, What Will Be Willl Be!

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by GloriousGbola: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
For those of you saying Ekweremadu is innocent or not, understand that the UK isn't Nigeria. The UK doesn't do partisan arrests!

Let's wait until the verdict is passed...after thorough investigation.

Also, the UK is not like Nigeria where efcc does investigation after arrest. The man was arrested as a result of the investigation.

For me this may as well have been a sting where they waited to catch him in the act.

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
When it rains, it pours!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Caleb17: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
If he is innocent, may God vindicate him. VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Awoleesu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
The trials of Brother Ike...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by bhella10: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Enter jail oga...!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SeriouslySense(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
By using another child, i would not do that. But i thought, i saw somewhere that the victim is not a teenager.

Not everyone would do that.

As long as the donor, is below 18 years in age, he is not considered responsible enough to take such decisions about his organs, i don't even know the circumstances around the incident.

NOETHNICITY:
I don't like what is happening to this man. He did what every other person would do to help his or her child in need
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by basty: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.

Bunch of bigots
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kingamaa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Too bad

I hope he comes out of this wiser and with minimal damage.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Emdebby2: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
A good name is better than wealth.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by worm116(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
That Decipher there is no one above the law in other part of the Continent ✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�✌�

WORM116
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Blakpot: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:
Ekweremadu is a foolish man. He should go to jail for at least 10 years angry

Then His beautiful wife for maybe 3 years undecided

The daughter should put her name on organ donors list in the UK in the meantime.

Or either her mum or dad should donate theirs to her AND STILL GO TO JAIL cool

Lol
Why the gender bias na?
Women should have equal rights as men.
If her husband is serving 10yrs, she should get 10yrs too.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
festacman:

UK police arrested Bissouma in handcuffs and charged him for rape before discovering the accuser was on money hunting. He was released.

UK police is not omniscient. It works based on evidence and witnesses which can be misleading sometimes. If you are a follower of FBI past investigative files, you will know that even FBI can be misled.
We know say una dey disobey law for Nigeria.It is quite different outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.