Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (40415 Views)

Bosun Tijani Announces Appointment As Visiting Prof at S'African University / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Matrixoba: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
The only mistake he made was that in his 20+ years in government, he never deem it fit to develop the Nigerian health sector. Should he be seeking health care services outside his country when he can improve this sector? What about the poor masses who can't afford seeking healthcare overseas? These should die, while the money meant to build world-class hospitals are squandered by Ekeremadu and his cohorts?

I hope he and others learn well.

NOETHNICITY:
I don't like what is happening to this man. He did what every other person would do to help his or her child in need

5 Likes

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I don't like what is happening to this man. He did what every other person would do to help his or her child in need
You dey mad.Report to the mod say I abuse you.

4 Likes

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
He should lose his senatorial seat when found guilty.It might be he used constituency funds to treat his daughter.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by winj: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another IGBO criminal disgrace Nigeria globally - simply refered to as Nigerian!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by tibatobi: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Wow

I feel pity for his daughter

But he shouldn't have criticised Peter Obi.

that's ibo people for u...once u don't accept there opinions...they are ready to bring u down....they are worst than the north...more reason they cannot rule Nigeria.If a particular tribe or group of people try to breakaway from a country but failed..they automatically become a slave in that country..this is the hard truth the north and the southwest is not voicing out about the denial of ibo presidency.. all this obi paparazzi will end in futile effort...

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
....The Lynching has begun in earnest!

Doesn't matter if he is merely accused or presumed guilty, destroying what is left of his image will definitely be done.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Bliss85: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
You nailed it.... Nothing more nothing less
Osatarris:
*A L1esson to Learn from Ike Ekweremadu Kidney Matter!*

By Nick Agule

Ike Ekweremadu is obviously a powerful man. Spending his 20th year in the Senate of which 12 were as Deputy Senate President.

He could have used the time to get Nigeria a world-class kidney hospital but no! He didn't need kidney treatment so it was his least bother.

Things happen and his own child needed kidney treatment. As it is with President Buhari and everyone who has held office in Nigeria, Ekweremadu shamelessly took his daughter to the UK for treatment where he was going to be attended to by Nigerian nurses and doctors whom Ekweremadu and gang chased away with total neglect of the health sector.

But Ekweremadu did not go with his child alone, he took along a boy who was suffering hardship and pains from a Nigeria Ekweremadu helped to damage. Ekweremadu wanted to harvest this boy's kidney to save his own child. As fate will have it, tests performed on the boy showed his kidney was not a match for Ekweremadu's daughter.

Ekweremadu began to make arrangements to return the boy to Nigeria and obviously take another one to the UK. But the boy tasted and enjoyed the good life in the UK something Ekweremadu and his band of bad and failed leaders deprived him of in Nigeria.

The boy saw electricity 24/7 (powered by gas from Nigeria), he did not need to start 'I better pass you generator' or he sleeps in darkness to the joy of mosquitoes.

He saw how clean and beautiful the hospitals were different from the mortuaries we call hospitals in Nigeria, and absolutely for free.

He saw how efficient the Metropolitan Police were securing the neighbourhood and not the Nigerian police starved of funds by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy enjoyed rides on clean and efficient public transportation (buses, trams, light rail, underground tube, trains, boats etc) and not the Okada, Keke and endless trekking in Nigeria.

The boy was awed by the beautiful landscaped, trash free and green environment and not the filth he is used to in Nigeria. The boy saw food everywhere. He saw beautiful schools from nursery to reception to primary to secondary all the way to high school absolutely free. He saw that his dream of university education will be realised even if he has no money for fees, and ASUU will not truncate his dream in the UK.

The boy saw unemployed people paid benefits by Govt. The boy saw, enjoyed and liked the UK better than Ekweremadu's Nigeria!
The boy decided he was not going back to Nigeria damaged by Ekweremadu and gang!

The boy ran to seek refuge from the metropolitan police. In Ekweremadu's Nigeria, the police would have arrested the boy and dropped him in Kuje prison where for the next 10yrs he will still be on 'awaiting trial' roll. If the boy tried to talk he will be summarily executed and his body paraded as an armed robber gunned down by the 'gallant' police. Ekweremadu and his gang are above the law in a lawless Nigeria they have created.

Unfortunately for Ekweremadu, the UK is not Nigeria. He has exchanged his posh mansion in a highbrow neighbourhood in London for a police cell where he is being schooled in the act of rule of law something he is obviously lacking in his nearly 20yrs as a law maker.
Ekweremadu will have his day in court.

His victim will now enjoy life in the UK because it's easy to prove that if he returns to Nigeria Ekweremadu and his goons will go after him!
If Ekweremadu had done his bit to fix Nigeria, all this drama would not happen!

Ekweremadu and those like him who think they can do well when Nigeria is sick have just found out the bitter truth - no one will prosper better than Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, we fail with it!

In 2023 we have a unique opportunity to elect leaders who understand that our fate is tied to Nigeria's fate. We rise or fall together!
Go get your PVC today!

We wish Ekweremadu's child a quick recovery hoping that now his case is public, a donor will soon be found for her.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Ultimas: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
So sorry for Ekweremadu. Things are no longer at ease.

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Lovenorth: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice decision
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by lasisi69(f): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
festacman:

UK police arrested Bissouma in handcuffs and charged him for rape before discovering the accuser was on money hunting. He was released.

UK police is not omniscient. It works based on evidence and witnesses which can be misleading sometimes. If you are a follower of FBI past investigative files, you will know that even FBI can be misled.
Have you been a follower too ? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by jeremiah0817(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
If u are in power what ever u do you will enjoy or suffer it....
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ShangTsung000: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi for PRESIDENT 2023
Tinubu for Director of Mortuary 2023

���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol, His money will not be affected.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ige101(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
oka4ugoo:
Ekweremadu has other kids, why they no donate one of their kidney for their dying sister.

I no dey pity them

Are u not aware the donors kidney has to match that of the patient b4 d transplant can proceed?

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by typodeg: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I disagree

If it was me, I will use my position of 20yrs as senator to establish a world class health facility in my constituent

He did what every other evil person would do

2 Likes

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SmartyPants(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
MZEE01:
shocked

Ekweremandu is already profiled as a untrustworthy personality till further notice.

The first measure to restore confidence in the of the law of a good country, is to respond by all curiosity and profile any criminal allegations against any individual to be automatically guilty until proven innocent.

But in Nigeria, you're innocent until proven guilty.

I love the UK.

Total nonsense.

Innocence until proven guilty is a firm tennet of Law in the UK and every country that practices the common law.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by victorazy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Arysexy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Them just dey collect wotowoto.

Even Umahi wey dey run mouth collect his own yesterday as them commot his name for senate list.

On God's anointed mandate of Peter Obi I stand.

1 Share

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
festacman:

UK police arrested Bissouma in handcuffs and charged him for rape before discovering the accuser was on money hunting. He was released.

UK police is not omniscient. It works based on evidence and witnesses which can be misleading sometimes. If you are a follower of FBI past investigative files, you will know that even FBI can be misled.

Both of you are correct and saying the same thing. Time will unravel all hidden facts. We hope justice is served at the end
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Sermwell(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
what happened to being innocent till proven guilty in a court of law
They only suspended him, and not outright removal!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Cajal(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
ATIKU attacks Peter obi and loses to TINUBU
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by juman(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
The senator is innocent.

But handled it childishly.
David was treated harshly that was why he ran away to police and told them stories.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
See, you stole and accumulated unexplained wealth with 36 mansions all over the world including in the seme UK and escaped justice in Nigeria, but the souls and the spirit on Nigerians that you stole from sent you to the right place for justice...

God Bless Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by juman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
UK should better keep david with them, if return back to nigeria, nobody knows what would happen to him.
His life might be in danger.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Cheapgadget(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na God just Dey expose all this political monsters
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by BigCowH0rn: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
undecided

Wahala no dey finish

Only if this man had used his powers judiciously to improve the health sector of Nigeria.
He would have been able to do the test here sef
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by murmee: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Wow

I feel pity for his daughter

But he shouldn't have criticised Peter Obi.

What has criticising Peter Obi got to do with this? SMH!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ponishah: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
For those of you saying the Ekweremadus are innocent or not, understand that the UK isn't Nigeria. The UK doesn't do partisan arrests!

Let's wait until the verdict is passed...after thorough investigation.
You too, wait for the outcome of the investigation.

But, apart from all suspicion and normal accusation, my feeling and question is-
Ekweremadu and his wife have four children, why didn't any of the children donate the kidney to their sister, if it is a very good thing to the donor?
If you say they didn't match, were they tested?
That is just my suspicion, they know their is risk in losing one kidney.
I could be wrong o, we are just investigating.
How many of his less privileged constituents, has he given scholarship abroad?
Whether na scam the boy scam am, e good, na so Nigerian politicians dey scam us since

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by showafrica(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/uk-university-suspends-ekweremadu-as-visiting-professor/

Lalasticlala

These confirms Ipob do the right things ahead of everybody. This man deserves second beating
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SugarGirl44(f): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibo people giving everybody in the country bad name.
When are we dividing make everybody dey answer him papa name.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Santdsaint: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
I am sensing the boy was not told he was going to UK to donate his Kidney.he was told a different thing and ekweremadu wrote that letter without the knowledge of the boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.