Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. (32925 Views)

Get Your Song Played On Naijafans Forum Radio Now / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJTd_KEEBs

So this morning, I woke up little tired and wanted to just be at home all day. But wiffey reminded me about my usual visit to Bilston Market centre in the UK here where I always buy fresh fruits from lovely farmers on Saturdays. I didn't want to go out but my sprit just encouraged me. Walking pass the open centre I started hearing the powerful song Ekwueme from a distance being used to evangelise to people by these two white people.

The lady told me she doesn't understand the song but she knows it is spirit filled song to minister to people. I had tears in my eyes telling them about the wonderful singer and had joy that even in death, her song is still working wonders.

We prayed together and encouraged each other briefly.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2022

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by tobilanreo: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
So sad

9 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by ademidedavid(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Life after death indeed……..

Some pastors and imams works are dead while still alive while Osinachi works lives on after her death.

Continue resting in the Lords bossom

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by blazesam(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
When you live a truthful and spiritual life, here and after, you will forever be remembered. Your legacy stays and trusth me, nothing wil change it.

May her soul cont to rest on

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by cayorday89(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Her work and ministry live on...
Continue to rest in peace great woman.

18 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Ayosolar: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
tobilanreo:
So sad
yea she is with d heavenly Angls

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Clementz0(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
L. I. F. E leaving an impact for eternity

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by ATEAMS: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yes ...It's quite painful to see an important person suffer and don't be able to do anything than simply be there..

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by AleAirHub(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Such a great soul embarassed

May her gentle soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by bigdammyj: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Noted.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Treasure17(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by ekukeku(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Music is a universal language

She didn't understand it but she felt spirit flowing in d music

She is dead but she will live forever
R.I.P OSINACHI

17 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by lokotamak(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ummm. This life shaa.
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Greenlight123: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rest on legendary gospel singer

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Henix(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
She will be missed
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by abobote: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
You can only destroy the body, not the spirit

8 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Realists(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Domestic violence is real.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by floss(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
So touching
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Buhari has failed Nigerians especially in Jobs and security.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by abobote: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Buhari has failed Nigerians especially in Jobs and security.
In every angle

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by DropsMic(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Mindlog: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Her voice remains with humanity.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
That nyashless girl on black short leggings, she no follow dey hear the word of God?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well. The gospel of Jesus never die

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by coolplanet: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJTd_KEEBs

I will say there is a reason while the song was played abroad even without the people that played it been aware. God is Great. That wasn't ordinary even in a day she is being buried. I strongly believed she is in Heaven. That wasn't coincidental

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Mindlog: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
That nyashless girl on black short leggings, she no follow dey hear the word of God?

Her choice.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Ilawless(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
If 100k isn't too small for you, participate in this challenge.
Call 08120908443 to enroll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.