Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. (32926 Views)

Get Your Song Played On Naijafans Forum Radio Now / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Emmanuel909090: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wow, lovely
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Her choice.
They needed to convince her the way they convinced me..
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don't know what to say. That song always make me feel as if God is right beside me. Too powerful song.

Honestly I dont know what else to say than to just say good bye an asset gone too soon.

And for the useless husband shey I learned you always fight her because of cash she got from her shows now that she is gone now go and fight her for money and let's see? Mr man you go hear am your lazy go reset to factory setting by force by fire.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Mindlog: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
They needed to convince her the way they convinced me..

If they get too forceful with it, she can call the attention of the security personnel around, accusing them of invading her personal space.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by hardon1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJTd_KEEBs

So this morning, I woke up little tired and wanted to just be at home all day. But wiffey reminded me about my usual visit to Bilston Market centre in the UK here where I always buy fresh fruits from lovely farmers on Saturdays. I didn't want to go out but my sprit just encouraged me. Walking pass the open centre I started hearing the powerful song Ekwueme from a distance being used to evangelise to people by these two white people.

The lady told me she doesn't understand the song but she knows it is spirit filled song to minister to people. I had tears in my eyes telling them about the wonderful singer and had joy that even in death, her song is still working wonders.

We prayed together and encouraged each other briefly.

It's not out of place. if you understand Igbo, the song would send shivers down you whenever your hear it. Her choice of words and the way she uses it is out of this world

There was a day I was discussing with my elder sister that if it were to be one of these small gods that this woman praised like this; the god will be forced to appear

It's a powerful song any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
May your soul rest well powerful singer
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well...I get so emotional when I see or hear of unnecessary deaths. It is really well. May our dearest God in heaven rest her well. Atleast, she feels no more impact from this wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Shebbs: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Look At The Spiritual Coincidence, God Is Great! The World Has Lost A Great Soul. Rest In Peace Ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Deborah98(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
All her songs brings tears to my eyes. I'm one kind of a person that loves deep spirit filled worship songs. I'm such an excited lover of songs mostly ones that praise God and tell of his wonderful works. Rip ma'am. She truly was sent by God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Righteousness2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hallelujah!! Glory to GOD in the Highest!
The Gospel of JESUS Christ is the greatest need of Humanity..

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Lexusgs430: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you're in an abusive relationship.......... Quit ..... One slap, is one slap too many .........

MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP IS NOT BY FIRE OR FORCE...

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by judedwriter(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If you're in an abusive relationship.......... Quit ..... One slap, is one slap too many .........

MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP IS NOT BY FIRE OR FORCE...

Exactly my point... Marriage isn't do or die as many see it.

If she hasn't married him by now she would have still been alive.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Faber(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
She lives on even after her death. The World will not forget her in a hurry, especially the Christian World.

RIP to Osinachi

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Chiffy: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Maaad. I'm just speechless
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by OBTMOS(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
coolplanet:

I will say there is a reason while the song was played abroad even without the people that played it been aware. God is Great. That wasn't ordinary even in a day she is being buried. I strongly believed she is in Heaven. That wasn't coincidental

Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by DJANGOTBG: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Angela55:
God this video made me cry, this life is nothing. They don't know that she is being buried in Nigeria.

I can’t even imagine it. This life is just crazy. It touched my so much too.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Essence20(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Continue to rest in power great minister
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by AsawanaDgreat: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rest on sis
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by TheKrakon: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everyone is eventually forgotten starting from the day of burial. The song is good all told. Unfortunately, it is dedicated to someone's imagination.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Tradegood: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie
GOD spoke to you through your wife to experience this and share it with us.

Two white people evangelizing and telling their community that JESUS loves them with an Ibo song they know not the meaning of at just the time of the day you went to the market to buy fruits, when the singer of the song is being laid to rest.

Isn't GOD amazing?

We may have forgotten her but GOD did not.

Ladies, when you have the spirit of GOD in you, just any man is not good enough for you to marry.

Men, if you have the spirit of GOD in you, just any woman is not good enough for you to marry.

You must carry GOD along in choosing a life partner!

Osinachi's Sister mentioned that when she sang that song, she was facing challenges.
Osinachi loved her husband the way we think it is not possible to love a person.
She kept forgiving him.

The way she treated her husband was a wake up call to me. GOD, help me to love people like Osinachi did.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Mrexcell(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anytime I listened to her songs there's always this cold feeling I always feel her songs are deeply spiritual I don't know why her husband allowed himself to be used by satan to terminate her ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by 300Spartans: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tradegood:
chloedogie

Two white people evangelizing with an Ibo song they k ow not the meaning off at just the time of the day you went to the market to buy fruits.

Isn't GOD amazing?

Na God ooooo... What a triple coincidence.. His wife force him to go to the market, met two whites playing the song and it happens it is the day she was being buried

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Tradegood: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
300Spartans:

Na God ooooo... What a triple coincidence.. His wife force him to go to the market, met two whites playing the song and it happens it is the day she was being buried

This is all GOD's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Tradegood: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
The warder of the prison cell Osinachi's husband is occupying should endeavour to play this song of hers, Ekwueme, every day to the husband's hearing.

Her husband needs to hear this song playing non stop with his ears!

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Vicas2000: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJTd_KEEBs

So this morning, I woke up little tired and wanted to just be at home all day. But wiffey reminded me about my usual visit to Bilston Market centre in the UK here where I always buy fresh fruits from lovely farmers on Saturdays. I didn't want to go out but my sprit just encouraged me. Walking pass the open centre I started hearing the powerful song Ekwueme from a distance being used to evangelise to people by these two white people.

The lady told me she doesn't understand the song but she knows it is spirit filled song to minister to people. I had tears in my eyes telling them about the wonderful singer and had joy that even in death, her song is still working wonders.

We prayed together and encouraged each other briefly.

Bilston...Wolverhampton. I walked past that lady today as well �

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
coolplanet:

I will say there is a reason while the song was played abroad even without the people that played it been aware. God is Great. That wasn't ordinary even in a day she is being buried. I strongly believed she is in Heaven. That wasn't coincidental

Very true. Reason why I knew it was a divinely orchestrated thing for me to have gone out this morning. Jesus lives and reigns.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vicas2000:

Bilston...Wolverhampton. I walked past that lady today as well �

Oh lovely. Maybe we walked pass each other as well. It was great seeing them at the centre ministering to people and sharing the gospel.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tradegood:
chloedogie

Two white people evangelizing and telling their community that JESUS loves them with an Ibo song they know not the meaning of at just the time of the day you went to the market to buy fruits, when the singer of the song is being laid to rest.

Isn't GOD amazing?

We may have forgotten her but GOD did not.

Ladies, when you have the spirit of GOD in you, just any man is not good enough for you to marry.

Men, if you have the spirit of GOD in you, just any woman is not good enough for you to marry.

Osinachi's Sister mentioned that when she sang that song, she was facing challenges.
Osinachi loved her husband the way we think it is not possible to love a person.
She kept forgiving him.

The way she treated her husband was a wake up call to me. GOD, help me to love people like Osinachi did.

Not every time will you audibly hear God calling you by your first name to speak to you. As Christians, we should be very sensitive to every channel God uses to speak to us and maintain it judiciously. May every dullness of perception the devil has been using to block our hearing be removed in Jesus name.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by koolaid87: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
God is great

Those Evangelists have no idea.

Spirit world
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Vicas2000: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie:

Oh lovely. Maybe we walked pass each other as well. It was great seeing them at the centre ministering to people and sharing the gospel.

Probably Bro.

Yes there is a network of churches in Bilston that are mixed nationality congregation.

There is a Hope In the Park Sunday service happening tomorrow and I think that is one of the major drive for that as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.