Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa (2281 Views)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ponishah: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Taba21:

Okowa think that south south is similar to south east,he migrated from according to him I'm an igbo man from south south.

Don't worry
Your half education is a national problem.
Southsouth is an igboland and most southsouth is mainly igbo nations, in rivers, Delta, akwa ibom and cross river.
Okowa bad belle go give una stroke, useless lazy ogogoro drinkers

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ponishah: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unigrad:
Na Dem sabi
Okowa betrayed southern presidency just to be VP.
Okowa is my governor and has been ordained to vp, you can't change it you no reach

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ponishah: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Orukomeno:
As an Isoko man I proudly say Okowa will suffer for betraying the south

President Obi I stand on your mandate
Na bad belle dey worry una.
Okowa win na my gain, obi win na my gain, all na brother.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ponishah: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Taba21:

That's why common deputy governor you can't get because when other clans are in progressing due to primitive mindset you can't move forward..

How many Isoko are dwelling in Anambra state or the south east?
Leave na too much ogogoro dey worry dem. Very lazy and envious idiots
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ponishah: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
coputa:
Isokn is among the most primitive ethnic group in the south/south.
Na slave to urhobo dem be
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Taba21: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
ponishah:

Your half education is a national problem.
Southsouth is an igboland and most southsouth is mainly igbo nations, in rivers, Delta, akwa ibom and cross river.
Okowa bad belle go give una stroke, useless lazy ogogoro drinkers

Who is this cannibal

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Taba21: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Efewestern:

You can do better than this. Did you just insult an entire ethnic group because of some political differences?

By the way, how are the Isokos primitive? Despite their moderate numbers, they remain one of the top achievers in the state. Political relevance doesn't mean anything if the overall population are uneducated and lacks the necessary resources to prosper in a modern society.

Now, remove you post and apologize.

The earlier you realise and change your mindset from follow follow and stand your ground in delta state the better

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Taba21: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
coputa:
Isokn is among the most primitive ethnic group in the south/south.

Nothing but the true
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by BaddestQueen(f): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Taba21:

Who is this cannibal
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Taba21: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

You go collect no worry

Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by BaddestQueen(f): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Taba21:

You go collect no worry
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by ikaboy: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Congratulations Ekweme and I can’t stop thanking you for the dividends of democracy you brought to Ika land .

However, national interest overrides and that is why I and other well meaning denizens of Ika land are fully obidient.
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Mfetenang: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be pained to hear Delta people are not supporting Okowa.

Eyaaaaa!

Sorry. You were thinking Atiku will get votes from Delta state and reduce the Obi tsunami, Abi?

O kwala gi!

Southeast and Southsouth are highly OBIdient plus the sane people of Southwest. Then we add the votes of northern Christians and Obi is president.

Brace up for reality.
Re: Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa by Mfetenang: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's funny how you people always include the South South in your dreams,as if we are your brothers or cousins.
Emeka, 90% of South South people will never vote for anybody from your zone.
We do not have a short memory, we remember and have thought our children what you did when the South South was part of the Eastern Region and what you did during the Biafra war.
Keep your pipe dreams in the South East.
After the 2023 elections you will finally understand why we have been telling you that nobody from your part of Nigeria will ever be president of Nigeria.
Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#500 Recharge Card Each For First 20 #obidients / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization / EU Predict Tinubu Will Win Nigeria Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.