Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization (2253 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Ncheta: 30th May Igbos Remember Their Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
In 2015 when Buhari ran, igbos came out enmasse to campaign against him, throwing their weight behinde Jonathan. The result was massive loss and pains and marginalization.

Same thing in 2019,. It was a campaign of hate and bile against buhari in favour of Atiku. Atiku even paraded an Igbo damsel just to feign his loyalty and love for igbos. Yet again, it was another massive loss for the east as buhari went on to win. Of course, Atiku promptly dismissed the sham marriage and drove away mummy Jennifer. Betrayal upon betrayals...chai Igbo don suffer no be small

Now again, igbos have thrown their eggs into obi's basket. Is this a right move They say he doesn't need any structure. They say they will vote labour party as president and vote pdp in every other seat. (Though I wonder how this will work since LP has no presence in National Assembly to pass any law or budget).

The coming months will be interesting. I just pray it doesn't end in another 8years of wailing and gnashing of teeth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
What kind of stupid prayer is this, that you are wishing yourself?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennifer663:

I know you are on your period today. Just try and relax dear

9 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by XerXers: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Marginalize igbos and ruin your economy. Everybody suffers. Igbo already possess survival instincts ahead of others. Seem Buhari government didn't teach you any lessons

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:
In 2015 when Buhari ran, igbos came out enmasse to campaign against him, throwing their weight behinde Jonathan. The result was massive loss and pains and marginalization.

Same thing in 2019,. It was a campaign of hate and bile against buhari in favour of Atiku. Atiku even paraded an Igbo damsel just to feign his loyalty and love for igbos. Yet again, it was another massive loss for the east as buhari went on to win. Of course, Atiku promptly dismissed the sham marriage and drove away mummy Jennifer. Betrayal upon betrayals...chai Igbo don suffer no be small

Now again, igbos have thrown their eggs into obi's basket. Is this a right move They say he doesn't need any structure. They say they will vote labour party as president and vote pdp in every other seat. (Though I wonder how this will work since LP has no presence in National Assembly to pass any law or budget).

The coming months will be interesting. I just pray it doesn't end in another 8years of wailing and gnashing of teeth!
Is your state better than Igbo states that are supporting ruling party Is price of fuel, food, diesel, gas, kerosene cheaper in your state, state like Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu made significant progress achieved massive infrastructures unlike you that carry APC for head, pls tell me what made your life better than average Igbo on the streets that place his/her eggs in one basket 2015

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

State like Anambra that gave Buhari least votes benefitted from from FG more than your state grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Omoslim26: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Ok op so which basket do you want Igbos to put their eggs in undecided
Emilokan wey dey sick dey shake abi grin
Abobi 2023 will be Nigeria vs Apc.
It's not an Igbo thing at all.

4 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by udokpuenyi(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Beware of their evil propaganda

4 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Vulturereloaded: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by epondudu: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Igbos always make the wrong choice during elections, they are masters of economics they are terrible in politics. I hope they get it right this time around.

2 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Zionmdde: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:
Igbos always make the wrong choice during elections, they are masters of economics they are terrible in politics. I hope they get it right this time around.
Its better they keep making the mistake rather than being a part and parcel of an evil government. I heard dollar is 400 naira I ur area and that fuel is 100 naira per liter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

I know ,am having brain problem . Just try and relax dear
Don't be hard on yourself!

9 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by LadyRosa(f): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2022
This election is between Atiku and Obi.Either way, it's a win for the Igbos.

Tinubu will never win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by LadyRosa(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2022
No matter who wins self, Nigeria is a very useless country.The rot is deep rooted and beyond repair.No matter how good the next president is, it will take years to start seeing major improvement, especially with the backward North.

Country wey dey campaign for criminals and terrorists enter power.

Nigeria need major foundational overhaul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by perez100: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi-Datti and his supporters are thinking on how to carry everybody along when they win but Tinubu and his urchins are thinking on how punish and make those that will not vote for them cry if they win.

You can see the difference between Obi-Datti group and Tinubu/Shegetima

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

Lol so the people that supported Buhari how are they better than Igbos

Igbos would support the right candidate even if the whole world support the wrong candidate

Igbos told you Buhari would be a failure you refused to hear and voter him . Now they are warning you again you don't want to listen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Brimstone77: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

And they never come begging you for food in all these years of your claimed marginalization..

Lolz agbado urchins deploying every weapon at on their arsenal..

9 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Agbado and Cassava post

7 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by epondudu: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Its better they keep making the mistake rather than being a part and parcel of an evil government. I heard dollar is 400 naira I ur area and that fuel is 100 naira per liter
No, a dollar is 5Naira in my area and fuel is 60naira per litre.

1 Like

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by newbornmacho(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennifer663:

Don't mind the mumu

5 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Zionmdde: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:

No, a dollar is 5Naira in my area and fuel is 60naira per litre.
Congrats oya go and save ur village people from hunger.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

You should be thanking Igbos for having the foresight to reject the monumental failure called Buhari

6 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol so the people that supported Buhari how are they better than Igbos

Igbos would support the right candidate even if the whole world support the wrong candidate

Igbos told you Buhari would be a failure you refused to hear and voter him . Now they are warning you again you don't want to listen

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Lanretoye(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

na yourba be cbn governor.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
What like of stupid worship is this, that you are wishing yourself

1 Like

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You should be thanking Igbos for having the foresight to reject the monumental failure called Buhari

At what expense Thats not the point. Emotional outbursts has never been any help
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:
Marginalize igbos and ruin your economy. Everybody suffers. Igbo already possess survival instincts ahead of others. Seem Buhari government didn't teach you any lessons

Whom are u blaming Pls read my post carefully
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Abdu81: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
This election is between Atiku and Obi.Either way, it's a win for the Igbos.

Tinubu will never win
Please forget tinubu.

He is out totally.

4 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by gidgiddy: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

At what expense Thats not the point. Emotional outbursts has never been any help

You guys are funny. Igbos knew that Buhari would be an abysmal failure and stayed clear of him.

And you are asking why Igbos did not vote the failure called Buhari? Are you guys for real?

6 Likes

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys are funny. Igbos knew that Buhari would be an abysmal failure and stayed clear of him.

And you are asking why Igbos did not vote the failure called Buhari? Are you guys for real?

If thats true, then why cry that u are marginalized why cry that he didnt give u appointment If u knew he was bad, then why were u expecting a miracle and complaining and wailing? Lol. Your story does not add up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Frizz001: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
The fact that you have clearly endorsed targeted marginalization of a particular group of people just because one person from a tribe different from theirs wins an election is already an indication of a warped mindset. No one should be hoping to clinch power just to punish others who appear not to support them. Also, you have engaged in blanket stereotyping. You have deliberately covered your eyes to the fact that it is not only Igbos that support Peter Obi. People from the SW, SS and the North also support him so if APC or PDP wins, will you go and look for non-Igbos who supported LP/Obi to marginalize them along with the Igbos?

In fact, quite a number of highly placed politicians and entertainers of Eastern extraction have clearly declared their support for BAT or Atiku and asked their followers/constituents not to support Peter Obi. For example, Ike Ekweremadu, Gov David Umahi, Gov Hope Uzodimma, Joe Igbokwe, Fmr Gov. Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Zachy Orji and even those I do not know but somehow these do not count. Remember that no notable politician of this caliber from SW or the North have declared support for Obi. Still, it is not enough for you people.

It has been clear from Day 1 that not every Igbo person supports Obi and not all Yorubas or Hausa support APC and PDP. Other tribes in the NC and SS also count massively in support of any candidate whether LP, PDP or APC. So why are you singling out the Igbos?
It is also you and your kind that will gather and insult the Igbo tribe if Peter Obi doesn't receive significant support so what is your problem really? Is it that Peter Obi should not be able to garner any support at all or only PDP and APC have the 'fundamental' right to produce presidential candidates?

Your message should be that no matter who wins, every person, group or tribe should be equitably and fairly treated as envisaged by the federal character provision of the Nigerian Constitution. Stop stereotyping and looking for who to laugh at as per scapegoat or loser. Everyone should be magnanimous in victory.

blackpanda:

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) / Kaduna Rural Street Poll Shows Tinubu Unpopularity In The North. / Obidients Take Over The Streets Of Warri Ahead Of Peter Obi's Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.