Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (38807 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

He sold drugs to your father who became an addict and raped ur mother to birth you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
I say it once and will not say it again.
If u do not want the whole curses in the bible and a daily curse as a specialty from me to you.its better u unfollow me now.
I will say it once again so reason well before u press that quote button
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jack500:

Why will such nonsense make front page?

Please, leave this night, if I see you on this forum tomorrow, I can arrest you
Not until I witnessed the premium tears of Tinubu's Urchins grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

He sold drugs to your father that made him knack ur mama to give birth to you ba?
Una go defend tire...grin this is just to beginning grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by obembet(f): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

For what?

For having a choice different from yours in a democracy?

Is that how you were brought up?

Don't mind those idiot...once u have different opinions from Thier own, wahala don start.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Slynation:
Una go defend tire...grin this is just to beginning grin
Has the main man ever responded to ur gibberish.
Eyes on the ball abeg.

When una start to post fake stories,we no send una,but when u a start to dey mention drugs,sick etc,na then una go collect wotowoto.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Mccullum: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Klington:
Tinubu is a bag of disgrace.

Your Pethief Obi Pandora is a saint...

Continue to masturbate till May 29th 2023. angry grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:
Use old foolish BASTARDS !!!

It shall NEVER be well with you and ur generations! angry
Alaye calm down.
We all wish u the same
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

Why not try to refute some of the nagatives raised. Or people like me who don’t follow these things closely will know it is the truth
Why should we do that?
How do we explain to demented fools who had believed and still believe buhari is a clone and he has only a nepa certificate.
Ow do we explain to fools like that?
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Has the main man ever responded to ur gibberish.
Eyes on the ball abeg.

When una start to post fake stories,we no send una,but when u a start to dey mention drugs,sick etc,na then una go collect wotowoto.
Because he has nothing to say...grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
ibedu29:
BATs real name is yekini Amoda ogunlere from iragbiji Osun state
Yeah,we get u.
Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Slynation:
Because he has nothing to say...grin
We've got nothing to say t demented fools who believed Nigeria is being ruled by alsudan and buhari presented a nepa certificate to INEC naw.
Ow do we explain to retards nitori olorun
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Doriwhally: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Shame on you
Only in Nigeria would a known drug baron who has also openly been stealing Lagos tax money actually be running for president!!
What he should have done is front up someone like Osinbajo or so, NOT RUN HIMSELF!!
You should be the one to tell that. Emi lokan
Here are some shorts:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/L0GWdEQ_-mI?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Jack500: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Slynation:
Not until I witnessed the premium tears of Tinubu's Urchins grin

grin grin
Just stay till February, you will join your brothers to cry Biafra or death then
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's funny ow majority of these pigs benefitted from the free education they never enjoyed in their state.
It's funny ow most of the celebrities turned e-warriors came to Lagos in the night bus with only polythene bags to their names after fleeing from the same state peter obi governed.

O ma se o.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by tballeyy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

For what?

For having a choice different from yours in a democracy?

Is that how you were brought up?
I like ur response, jagaban for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Alaye calm down.
We all wish u the same

I no steal resources meant for the masses. No yawa. cool

May all the corrupt pple in 9ja government and all their supporters and their generations become miserable for the rest of their lives. Amen!
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

I no steal resources meant for the masses. No yawa. cool

May all the corrupt pple in 9ja government and all their supporters and their generation be miserable for the rest of their lives.
May all the curses in the bible be on those that wish others bad.
U can not succeed while wishing others bad.
God doesn't work that way.
May all the curses on the book follow u through to the next generation.
Amen
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu attends a prayer session.
All the pigs have interwined politics to it and have started masturbating
Baba get swagger jooooor.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Amen

ONLY the wicked fidgets and run when no one is pursing them. I cursed those that have destroyed millions of innocent lives and you're here saying nonsense. Definitely you're a beneficiary or one of them.

Once again, May all the plagues of Egypt befall all those that have stolen the resources of Nigeria for their personal benefits at the expense of Millions of innocent Nigerians.

It shall NEVER be well with them and all their generations. Amen!

Awon Oloriburuku, Olofo, Oloshi, apanijaiye! angry
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:
Tinubu attends a prayer session.
All the pigs have interwined politics to it and have started masturbating
Baba get swagger jooooor.

Baba, if I curse you, I promise you it won't take more than 7days before you start running helter-skelter seeking for solution. Oloriburuku eda!
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

Baba, if I curse you, I promise you it won't take more than 7days before you start running helter-skelter seeking for solution. Oloriburuku eda!
Leave my own curse alone
Attend to the one wey dey carry u and ur family go from one spiritual helper to another.
Solve day one first before you add another one join ur family
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Amen

Wetin happen to Jide, Tinubu's 1st son? Na Egyptian plague... it's quite sad indeed as I grew up with Jide back in the day in Shomolu. Very nice guy indeed.

The sins of the fathers shall befall the offspring. Tinubu and all his fellow Corrupt Bastards shall not go Scott's free... watch out!

If you want to to partake in their misery, keep running ur stinky mouth. angry
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

ONLY the wicked fidgets and run when no one is pursing them. I cursed those that have destroyed millions of innocent lives and you're here saying nonsense. Definitely you're a beneficiary or one of them.

Once again, May all the plagues of Egypt befall all those that have stolen the resources of Nigeria for their personal benefits at the expense of Millions of innocent Nigerians.

It shall NEVER be well with them and all their generations. Amen!

Awon Oloriburuku, Olofo, Oloshi, apanijaiye! angry
Sorry to burst ur balls.
He that has no sin should come forward and cast the first stone.
Would u do be the first to try it as u have no sin on you.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Leave my own curse alone
Attend to the one wey dey carry u and ur family go from one spiritual helper to another.
Solve day one first before you add another one join ur family

Baba, I swear, you're just one curse away from misery. Keep it coming and watch ur life in 7 days time.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Sorry to burst ur balls.
He that has no sin should come forward and cast the first stone.
Would u do be the first to try it as u have no sin on you.

I'm responsible for my sins and actions and so does everyone else...

When you rob millions of innocent lives of their daily living in the name of corruption... million miseries would definitely befall you...
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

Wetin happen to Jide, Tinubu's 1st son? Na Egyptian plague... it's quite sad indeed as I grew up with Jide back in the day in Shomolu. Very nice guy indeed.

The sins of the fathers shall befall the offspring. Tinubu and all his fellow Corrupt Bastards shall not go Scott's free... watch out!

If you want to to partake in their misery, keep running ur stinky mouth. angry
He died like any other person will eventually do.
Nothing more
Nothing less
Every soul shall taste death.
It knows no age
Even u shall taste it.
Who knows
U might even go before the old ones
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

If u do not want the whole curses in the bible and a daily curse as a specialty from me to you.its better u unfollow me now.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

He died like any other person will eventually do.
Nothing more
Nothing less
Every soul shall taste death.
It knows no age
Even u shall taste it.
Who knows
U might even go before the old ones

I hear you... we shall all taste death but not the untimely and avoidable ones... Sacrificing a whole first born all cuz of power and money, right?

Baba, watch it before you go the way of that Tinubu you avidly support.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by erubati: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

I'm responsible for my sins and actions and so does everyone else...

When you rob millions of innocent lives of their daily living in the name of corruption... million miseries would definitely befall you...

How did someone who last held government position steal from millions of inocent lives.
Please explain
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Amotekun777: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

Baba, you're going down, I promise you that. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.