Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (38851 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Seriously, do you think that this your type of foolery and stupidity will go anywhere advanced nations with citizens with commons sense, where you are accusing someone of doing something without any ounce of evidence?
This is why Nigeria is so backward because of shallow , low IQ citizens like you. You are easily brainwashed as long as the narrative fits your natural bias and perceptions.
Pls show us any evidence of where Tinubu was charged to court for any drug dealing business like your blodas that are arrested for drug dealing all over the world on daily basis. We can search google and easily find evidence of arrest and detention of your blodas getting arrested for drug dealing on daily basis in the US, Malaysia, Thailand, Brasil etc.
All the bodies that were flowing in the River in Anambra while Obi was Governor, was he not the one behind the killings? Go and ask him who killed all those people.
GTFOH

Can you please for one split second FORGET ABOUT TRIBE!!!!!!!
IS EVERYTHING ABOUT TRIBE TO YOU PEOPLE??!!
See below, Tinubu copped a plea. Hear Omokri expkain what that means (he has a masters in law).
Obi will CHANGE things in Nigeria. For one thing cost of governance will go down, starting with the presidency. Anecdotes of his frugality with public funds abound. It will trickle down to the rest of society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hgfH-CYTc

Here's a short
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mr. Obi represents CHANGE! You KNOW with him you won't be getting same old thing.
The other two ought be in jail. - they should be thanking God they live in Nigeria. They have no business running for even dog catche!
I can't vote for OBI.... I didn't see what he did as a governor
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Can you please for one split second FORGET ABOUT TRIBE!!!!!!!
See below, Tinubu copped a plea. Hear Omokri expkain what that means (he has a masters in law).
Obi will CHANGE things in Nigeria. For one thing cost of governance will go down, starting with the presidency. Anecdotes of his frugality with public funds abound. It will trickle down to the rest of society

Here's a short
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

First of all let me educate you on how the US system works. I have been through the US federal court system hence I'm very much knowledgeable on how it works.
If you are a suspected drug dealer and is charged with drugs dealing, you cannot plead your way out of prison.
It's either you plead guilty and receive less time in prison or you go to trial and win or get found guilty.
If the US govt suspects that you have money that might be connected to drug but they can't prove it in court then they might offer you a plea deal that most will take because it's almost impossible to beat the Fed at the Federal court.
Now Chicago is notorious for Nigerians dealing drugs, I'm will not be surprised that he knew some fellow Nigerians dealing drugs back then. I knew many that were dealing drugs even though I have NEVER seen drug such as cocaine in my entire life.
But some of my friends were dealing drugs and it.
I was in University but never even entertained the concept of drug dealing while couple of my close friends were involved even though they hid it from me but I knew what they were up to.
I also knew someone who was charged to court for similar things and had to lose some money even though he wasn't a drug dealer.
If you deal drugs and can be proven. you are going to federal prison. No if it but about that.
This is more like mere suspicion nothing more..
If people have to look into many people's past in the US back in the 70s and 80s, most will be called criminals.
Is your Peter Obi-tuary even clean? He has drugs and money laundering connections. Give and read the pandora papers. Obi is a corrupt criminal masquerading as a young innocent politician. He can fool you not us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by pegix(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Shame on you
Only in Nigeria would a known drug baron who has also openly been stealing Lagos tax money actually be running for presidvent!!
What he should have done is front up someone like Osinbajo or so, NOT RUN HIMSELF!!

Here are some shorts:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/L0GWdEQ_-mI?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

people have grown beyond this lies and propangada

The prejudice against jagaban and his dear supporters

Stop wasting ur time here man
It ain't worth the stress
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2022
pegix:
people have grown beyond this lies and propangada

The prejudice against jagaban and his dear supporters

Stop wasting ur time here man
It ain't worth the stress

SMH, none so blind as those who refuse to see. Something in clear black and white!
It is actually very much worth the stress to me. As a very patriotic Nigerian I don't want my country in the hands of one sick, old, corrupt drug lord and Lagos agberos!
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Yankee101: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Islamization agenda
Not gonna succeed in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Worldlegend(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aystarz:

Wereyistic urchins don create more BOT accounts just to give the impression that their lord has the support of the generality of Nigerians.

You all and your principal will be exposed, shamed and put down where you belong come 2023.

Mumu, check when I created this user acc. I seniors you
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

First of all let me educate you on how the US system works. I have been through the US federal court system hence I'm very much knowledgeable on how it works.
If you are a suspected drug dealer and is charged with drugs dealing, you cannot plead your way out of prison.
It's either you plead guilty and receive less time in prison or you go to trial and win or get found guilty.
If the US govt suspects that you have money that might be connected to drug but they can't prove it in court then they might offer you a plea deal that most will take because it's almost impossible to beat the Fed at the Federal court.
Now Chicago is notorious for Nigerians dealing drugs, I'm will not be surprised that he knew some fellow Nigerians dealing drugs back then. I knew many that were dealing drugs even though I have NEVER seen drug such as cocaine in my entire life.
But some of my friends were dealing drugs and it.

I don't know who you think you are talking to. Pleas that are offered and taken everyday by even the biggest known drug lords. To the extent that it is regarded an admission of guilt. Do you know how hard it is to link and convict a drug lord to actual street dealing of drugs? The biggest tip-off is usually the unexplained wealth. Can you educate us how Tinubu acquired half a million dollars. What business was he into?
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't know who you think you are talking to. Pleas that are offered and taken everyday by even the biggest known drug lords. To the extent that it is regarded an admission of guilt. Do you know how hard it is to link and convict a drug lord to actual street dealing of drugs? The biggest tip-off is usually the unexplained wealth. Can you educate us how Tinubu acquired half a million dollars. What business was he into?

Go and ask Peter Obi-tuary how he became a billionaire and why his name came up in the Pandora papers. Why he invested govt money into his own family business. Obi is a stingy Conman who can lie with ease.
Pls show me one drug lord that pleaded his way out of prison in the US Federal court system. Pls just one , stop posting trash on issues of which you are clueless.
You can try that with your gullible friends not me.
Give me just name of a drug lord who pleaded guilty to drug crimes and just walked away by just forfeiting money and properties.
Tinubu is your next president, Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Go and ask Peter Obi-tuary how he became a billionaire and why his name came up in the Pandora papers. Why he invested govt money into his own family business. Obi is a stingy Conman who can lie with ease.
Pls show me one drug lord that pleaded his way out of prison in the US Federal court system. Pls just one , stop posting trash on issues of which you are clueless.
You can try that with your gullible friends not me.
Give me just name of a drug lord who pleaded guilty to drug crimes and just walked away by just forfeiting money and properties.
Tinubu is your next president, Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Deal with it.

My friend you were asked a simple question and you are beating about the bush: what biz gave Tinubu .5m? Watch the video below again CAREFULLY. They knew it was proceeds of drugs and you KNOW it was proceeds of drugs.
Everybody knows Obi ran a dozen publicly traded companies very successfully and also was backed by his very wealthy father.
As for Pandora, Tinubu and everybody appeared on it worse than Obi (see below). It is NOTHING!
Only that Obi has a deserved squeaky clean image and that's all godfather types can find after years of digging because THE MAN IS CLEAN!

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
assholemods:

Baba ti e nko? Ayagbe sile!
Omo baba atosile to binu ooo, won tun ni baba yin tinubu o ni certificate in any school level , shameless generation , huh
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
blackmercyvelli:
Omo baba atosile ti binu ooo, won tun ni baba yin tinubu o ni certificate in any school level , shameless generation , huh
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Shame on you
Only in Nigeria would a known drug baron who has also openly been stealing Lagos tax money actually be running for president!!
What he should have done is front up someone like Osinbajo or so, NOT RUN HIMSELF!!

Here are some shorts:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/L0GWdEQ_-mI?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

So his own destiny no enter Aso rock, he should back Oshibajo short change him. Bobo find somewhere sit, osibanjo ko, poverty-resemble you ni
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by SammyDaniel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vote for Peter obi
Vote Labour party.

God bless the Nigerian youths
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is it your country?

What's your business with how we Nigerians choose our leaders?
baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaagrin grin grin Baba wan cry grin grin grin
E really pain am well grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lanre1st:

So his own destiny no enter Aso rock, he should back Oshibajo short change him. Bobo find somewhere sit, osibanjo ko, poverty-resemble you ni

You yourself KNOW that if Buhari had endorsed and fully backed Osinbajo, no party or even amalgamation of parties could have beaten him.
I believe he played a trick - he intentionally let Tinubu emerge, to help heighten the chance that Fulanis would continue in power through Atiku
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Maghan37: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Atiku is another old thief. He is not fooling anybody. His boss, Obasanjo, sums him up well enough below
Thanks for the quote bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Maghan37:
Thanks for the quote bro.

Uwc my brother

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by Halimaatz(f): 3:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by assholemods: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
blackmercyvelli:
Omo baba atosile to binu ooo, won tun ni baba yin tinubu o ni certificate in any school level , shameless generation , huh
Na your generation dey shameless!
Omo ale to fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.
Re: Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
E PAIN U DIE ����� O KA WERE LARA ���
assholemods:

Na your generation dey shameless!
Omo ale to fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.