Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down (2203 Views)

Man Call Out Lagos Labour Gubernatorial Candidate GRV Wife For Owning Salaries / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracyโ€™ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Felabrity: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2023
This summarizes why they are afraid of GRV becoming Governor of Lagos State!

Itโ€™s gonna be a New Sheriff in Town answerable to Lagosians ONLY. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

All of us kuku know Peter Obi doesnโ€™t believe in Godfatherism ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://twitter.com/JosephOnuorah/status/1632303129881395201?t=4yEWrcCUuCDt9mByvNp7sQ&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Felabrity: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2023
I thought GRV will finish distant 4th ๐Ÿค”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Prince16: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2023
And ur proof Chinedu Rhodes was offered d 20bn bribe? Audio? Video? Documents?
Oh I gerrit.. d typed 'document' above.

Ndi-clownz
cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by computer0810(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Dis obiDENSE have started their usual fake madness again๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u all will be put to complete rest once APC uphold lagos state again

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Khallicopyro: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Felabrity: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:
And ur proof?
Oh I gerrit.. d typed document above.

Ndi-clownz
cool
from the candidate

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by money121(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Oni yeye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Prince16: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Nwokem, when u are done whyning yasef, biko let us know!
cool
Felabrity:
from the candidate

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
If anybody offered him 20billion Naira he should have taken it because he won't be winning this election.. You don't expect Lagos to go into opposition now that Tinubu is going to be president.. Lagosions will vote to align with the centre

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Massiveglory: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Fellow Lagosians if you are tired of the menace of thuggery, agbero and intimidation in lagos, you have a golden opportunity to do it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by shuttox: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu slaves are no more comfortable

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by ganisucks(f): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
FarahAideed:
If anybody offered him 20billion Naira he should have taken it because he won't be winning this election.. You don't expect Lagos to go into opposition now that Tinubu is going to be president.. Lagosions will vote to align with the centre
If only you knew what was up. If only you knew.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2023
GRVlagos is my kind of guy. Stubborn to the core.

Tell them to sponsor 1 billion propaganda attacks based on tribal politics, it won't change anything. grin

GRVLagos, please beef up security around and invest in hidden cameras.

These blood-thirsty thugs are relentless and may want to try another Funsho William (Another indigenous Lagosian killed by Tinubu) experiment.

Lagosians will vote LP (Lagos Party) on Saturday..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by FarahAideed: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2023
ganisucks:

Nothing is up , y'all said the same about Tinubu but ended up handing him the presidency on a platter on first ballot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by ganisucks(f): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
FarahAideed:

Nothing is up , y'all said the same about Tinubu but ended up handing him the presidency on a platter on first ballot
I've always maintained that Baba Lagos would be rigged out. The only thing I didn't mention was how; and that is because I don't know.
What I've heard from the channels is that he'll be rigged out, but I've not heard how.
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by DGOODLYF: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Now i believe Apc really rigged that Lagos presidential election cos i dont understand why they are suddenly afraid.....
You can imagine Mc oluomo now begging Lagosian to vote Apc....as in agbero dey beg citizens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Faber(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Ok

But I still don't believe that guy will unseat Sanwo-Olu
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Faber(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Now i believe Apc really rigged that Lagos presidential election cos i dont understand why they are suddenly afraid.....
You can imagine Mc oluomo now begging Lagosian to vote Apc....as in agbero dey beg citizens

Yes they are afraid cos BVAS will be fully activated on 11th, and the foreigners in Lagos will battle with their last blood to change APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by totit: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2023
So, where is the said proof of bribery? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by slimanyd: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:
So, where is the said proof of bribery? undecided undecided

Nahbuna type no dey read instructions before answering questions. The thing wey u dey find dey last paragraph grin
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Lanretoye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Let him go and govern anambra first...I will increase salary the first day I get to office as if salaries is one off payment.even a secondary school student makes no such promise.
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by Freshtruth(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
If na me I go collect the money sharply no time after all PDP can not win for years na me one come win for the ist time. Oga collect the money and step down
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by thirdi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
ganisucks:

If you don't get it ....fogeert abrrrr rit grin๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by totit: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
slimanyd:

Nahbuna type no dey read instructions before answering questions. The thing wey u dey find dey last paragraph grin

Speak English, please.
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by luluosas(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na waoh for Tinubu agberos in Lagos
You guys will be taken to the same cleaners this Saturday

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by njelrapheal: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
FarahAideed:

And if the centre becomes driven by LP. Anything is still possible at least for nowd

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by techWriter3: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
I thing GRV will wrap distant 4th ๐Ÿค”

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, thesis, or personal statement.
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by KGD10: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Who bribed the useless OSU thing that was rejected by his family?
Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down by homosapien(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
See these tribal bigots feeling important. Enjoy your short moments of fame. After March 11 you and your brainless Ipob will be relegated and forgotten in the dustbin of history.

Another opportunistic sadist that want reap where he didn't sow. What is your contribution to lagos state, where is your manifesto?

Shebi you be ipob member. No wahala we are waiting

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Of Erasable Pens To INEC Collation Officers, LP Raises Alarm / Another Perspective On Whether 25% Is Mandatory In The Fct Or Not / 1 Million March #all Eyes On Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.