Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Impregnated The Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Confess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Impregnated The Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Confess (318 Views)

See The Rock’s Cousin Who Performs All His Movie Stunts For Him / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated The Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Confess by ReloadedNG(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Luck has eluded a 21-year-old Ghanaian man who has been sleeping with the wife of his cousin who pays his tertiary school fees, as the woman now carries his pregnancy and refuses to abort it.

SEE AND READ THE FULL STORY HERE
↓↓↓

https://reloaded.ng/i-impregnated-the-wife-of-my-cousin-who-pays-my-fees-21-year-old-confess/

Re: I Impregnated The Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Confess by Uchesco01: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
ReloadedNG:

Luck has eluded a 21-year-old Ghanaian man who has been sleeping with the wife of his cousin who pays his tertiary school fees, as the woman now carries his pregnancy and refuses to abort it.

SEE AND READ THE FULL STORY HERE
↓↓↓

https://reloaded.ng/i-impregnated-the-wife-of-my-cousin-who-pays-my-fees-21-year-old-confess/

U tried. You have worn a trophy

(1) (Reply)

News I Laugh Hard When I Hear People Say I Came Out Of Nowhere To Become Who I A / Singer Teni Declares Herself Single Again! / Fans Reacts To Luchy Donalds Naughty Post On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.