Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) (63168 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Nekky5(f): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
The head of that innocent child would forever hunt him to the extent he would beg to die but death will be far from him.
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Clementz0(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
if his a Yoruba man what we will be hearing is it's our occupation "skull mining" but I know they will avoid this tread, Evil just full the heart of men Jah help us save us from evil men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
If convicted, he should be beheaded too, but in slow motion

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by ogub(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and many foolish and hurtful lust, which drown men into destruction and perdition.

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Johel(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
what do Nigerians see in this trash though
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another Biafran want to be a Billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Whoever told this people that Money is made through bloods.

If you are meant to be rich, you will.
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
When people are looking for children, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked to show love and to nurture.

This one beheaded his son.

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by newoffer: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why...this is madness. Who told the weak there is something called ritual. Do not listen to the wicked. Work and network for better opportunity
drightguy:
What haven't we seen or heard about the love of money cool

He should go in for it.
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Confirm4real(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
What kind of name is Gabriel Volts?

Na Amelican name for US grin
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Moneyyman: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sometimes when I butcher a goat or sheep, I have to pause and collect myself before I can go on with cutting through bones and flesh.

How can a sane human use a hand saw yo cut his son's throat?

Just how!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Just plug this non living thing to 11,000 volts by a transformer and close the case
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by infofta(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one will force his child to donate his kidney to Ekweremadu for 50,000 naira.

Poverty bad

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Omoslim26: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Menh the level of wickedness wey dey occur for this country dis days ehnn shocked
Ka Chukwu mere anyi ebere undecided
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by harmargedon: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Makes you wonder if that was God's plans for the boy. Did he serve his purpose or was he just a means to another person's end..
his purpose was to send the man straight to prison, so as to save others from going down the same path.
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by samdbest(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
2 bad
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another Biafran want to be a Billionaire

Ahhh you go still do your Igbo tribal hate here again grin grin
If you no do this thing for one day na die you dey be dat oo grin
You and dat eternally cursed dog fûcking bastard called OyeofIkoTuN na the same thing una be grin
Without tribal gbasgbos una life no fit get meaning cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Oizee(f): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
goodnewscliff:
Are u even normal
he said if the evil man has used his own body part.....I guess that's what he meant

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
even to kill Chicken i find it very hard. talkless of a human being and his own flesh and blood, what a disgusting thing he did.
Moneyyman:
Sometimes when I butcher a goat or sheep, I have to pause and collect myself before I can go on with cutting through bones and flesh.

How can a sane human use a hand saw yo cut his son's throat?

Just how!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Ojetayo17(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm this vanity Life
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Bribri: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
What manner of sick Human is this. Your own flesh and blood.
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
When he gets the money, how did he intend to spend it?
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Billygee2u: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am so sick of this world.
The World has become so distasteful, sickening, evil, wicked, heartless, disgusting, irritating and abominable.

Come LORD JESUS! Marathana!!
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Lordjulius(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
SeriouslySense:
When people are looking for children, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked to show love and to nurture.

This one beheaded his son.
with touch,candle anything just to have one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Sweetness2020(f): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
Na dis kind people dem suppose donate to a Medical Research Institute so that all their vital organs can be harvested & used to treat other betta people with organ failures. angry
lol
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by IbileIfe: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
President Buhari is not the cause of the sufferings of Nigerians, but the abominable atrocities of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by shoprite: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual

The guy himself resemble ritual undecided

Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by danhans(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Foolish man,is getting money by force
Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
If a father can't protect his own child, should we still blame the government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.