Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? (846 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Misbee(f): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2011
Hav been wanting to share this with people 4 a very long time now.thank God 4 this opportunity.I know of a man that loves beating his wife mercilessly and i will ask myself 'is this how my loving and caring fiance will treat me when we get marry?'.To be frank,is it gud 4 a man to perform daily exercise(beating) on his wife.pls,i need responsible NL men/women to give comments dat will convince me.
Re: But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Effiko(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2011
But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise?

, nd hu said dis man is sane?
Re: But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
@poster

the important question IS: why would a SANE woman accept to be treated this way and STAY with this man?!
people should be responsible for THEIR action, not the ones of others. so SHE is to be blamed because, obviously, this man is insane and cannot be held responsible for HIS actions!

- so why would a SANE woman get beaten black and blue or worse, then decides to stay with this abuser?

- what is it with women minds that it cannot deduct that they are in danger?

- what is it with some people that they are so desperate to be "viewed as happily married" that they will stick to this kind of BS?

- why would a woman even think that staying with such abuser (for the sake of children) is best? it sure aint BEST for the children to see mummy get knock the fukc down, and accept it as her marital duties.
Re: But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
Why why why would any woman take such BS from a man.

No man has got the right to beat up a woman
Re: But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
Likewise vice versa,

Some women are capable of beating their husbands too

but largely overlooked undecided

Not right.
Re: But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cos we live in an insane hypocritical society where people are supposed to "manage" and accept all sorts of abuse because they are married. If the victim of abuse decides to walk away he/she becomes stigmatised. If abusers live in a society where no sort of abuse is tolerated or manage then cases will be low. Thank God peoples eyes are now open, a friend of mine who is the queen of managing abuse yesterday had to be practically dragged out of the home she shares with her abusive husband. Her Father after reading Titis story decided enough is enough, she has 2 kids with her husband and are both church going and she hides the fact that she is beaten because she doesn't want 3rd party in der marriage, the Pastor is aware and constantly orders her to fast and pray, she almost always has a black eye something broken and she will always claim she fell or hit something. Her father had enough finally after a broken tooth on saturday when he went to visit and called policemen who came and dragged her out of her husbands house, her dad has declared that its over his dead body that she will go back. She is crying and wailing, quoting Bible scriptures despite all the talk from everyone. Her dad has said if he will go to hell for putting this man and woman assunder then so be it. So tell me, when a well educated, woman from a loving and close knit family will be cursing her father for chosing to save her life because her church has ordered her to stay with an abuser just to save face why won't spouses batter each other? Simply cos they can get away with it

(1) (Reply)

Father Kills Man Who Molested Daughter - What Would You Do? / Housewife Bites Maid's Private Parts / How Much Do You Value /appreciate Parents .? ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.