Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV (482 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away / How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7195220/just-found-out-sister-hiv

hello all, I created a thread of how my sister came home after so many years with the virus, I'm scared to contact it along with my kids not just sharp objects but mosquitoes around the vicinity.

the thing is if mosquito bites her and it bite me won't I have the virus?

can mosquito transfer the virus?

that's what I would love to know...yes she's our blood and we ready to take care of her..but our safety is what I need to guarantee.

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by sunnymighty(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

hello all, I created a thread of how my sister came home after so many years with the virus, I'm scared to contact it along with my kids not just sharp objects but mosquitoes around the vicinity.

that's what I would love to know.

Seun
lalasticlala

There is no proof of such, it has not been established that a mosquito is capable of transferring HIV from an infected person.
Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by Glocee(f): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are people still reasoning like this in this age?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by OlawaleBammie: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
This oga go get wahala ooh

Oga moskito sef no dey carry am give person cus dem sef dey use filter drink blood.

Naturally Miskitos dey always sterilize their straw if dem wan drink blood.

And besides, na family house u pack ur wife and ur kids put??

On a more serious note, ur sister need all the love u can render for now, she's down already and u dont need to mash her.
Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by Curious346: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

that's what I would love to know...yes she's our blood and we ready to take care of her..but our safety is what I need to guarantee.

Seun
lalasticlala

Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by HUSTLER001: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
No one should take this guy serious.
Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by samwash(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Oga Op, you can't contact HIV from mosquito bite, if it's possible evebody for don be carrier of HIV.
If only you kwn the num of pple living with this HIV that we get in contact with everday, you will be amazed. As far as no blood contact you are safe.
Abeg Google is your best bet.
Treat your sis with love, nothing dey happen.
Re: This Is Why I Can't Live With My Sister Who Has HIV by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Seun
lalasticlala

If mosquitoes bite can infect every body then we will all have the virus

But I'd you have a better place to relocate your family to avoid being infected through sharp objects especially when kids are involved

You can relocate your family

But you guys have to make sure that your sister gets the emotional and financial support she needs all through

(1) (Reply)

Best Holistic Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers / How Garlic And Honey Can Help You In Bed / 14 Effective Home Remedies For Cough Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.