Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini (2522 Views)

Organ Harvesting: Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Lagos / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Falls Victim To Organ Harvesting Fraudsters In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by olatade(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
JUST IN!!! How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini | #Naijawatch #zevigins

My journey to UK,
On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person.

He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don't have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don't have money for that.

He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing.

I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately.

Mrs okoro took me to unknown area where I haven't been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem.

Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

Next day these young man introduced me to another man immediately I saw the man I greeted him, I don't know his name then he told me he is the owner of the company that want workers in UK and ask me if am interest to work I said yes sir immediately with happiness all over my heart.

Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven't ate it before.

I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I'm fit for the job I accepted without any question.

I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I'm here and he later called police for my rescued.

1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Fahdiga(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
If this is true then Ekweremadu is in a long thing

4 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Nwodosis(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
This story get U-leg, you were just flown to UK without checking if your kidney matched with the person that needed it?
This should be fake news as usual

16 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Angela55(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is really terrible GOD
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by God1000(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Too bad, the senator is in serious hot water
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Curious346: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stop posting fake news

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by bmdmix13: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
he no see wetin dey write for him visa?
Well na him first time of travelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by ERockson: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
These people ehe
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
The senator might have contacted some people who had refused to donate any part of their body.So he decided to play another tricks by brainwashing the minor of job opportunity.Meanwhile,he wanted to harvest his kidney and replaced with his sick daughter.This is how they destroy the country and fly their children abroad for a greener pastures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
bmdmix13:
he no see wetin dey write for him visa?
Well na him first time of travelling
Do you know if his passport was withheld by ekweremadu? Let's wait for UK police investigation.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by ivolt: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Does it mean there were no medical tests to ascertain his compatibility with the
intended recipients?

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by pepperdemzombie: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
See people wen wan rule country as dem dey sell themselves. Only God know how many Mr Okoros dem get for Lagos, and na dem shout pass.Tueh!
Hope they won't say Tinubu sent Mr Okoro or say Mr Okoro is either from Ogun or a Fulani herdsman.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by pepperdemzombie: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
The senator might have contacted some people who had refused to donate any part of their body.So he decided to play another tricks by brainwashing the minor of job opportunity.Meanwhile,he wanted to harvest his kidney and replaced with his sick daughter.This is how they destroy the country and fly their children abroad for a greener pastures.
That's the definition of a typical Okoro.
Okoro mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Themainboy22: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
One lazy yoot is probably the one behind that account. Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Karlovych: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm, Igbos again!!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Komu1048(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Themainboy22:
One lazy yoot is probably the one behind that account. Believe this at your own peril.

Aswear them don sharply create fake account for traffic them go later sell am. Oloshi people
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by skj1377(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why are you calling him lazy youth? He may be ready to work but no job!
Themainboy22:
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by LadySarah: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Somebody is using his Facebook account to yarn OKpata
I only feel sorry for the sick young lady with failing kidneys.
For Ekweremmadu,he deserves more!For the millions of poor Nigerians who they've stolen their collective wealth instead of building befitting hospitals ,now they've encountered a stronger maga.
They do not have faith in the shitty health system they provided for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by emnite(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake fake fake news bloggers are evil
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by RealityKings: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2022
There is always two perspectives when two patirws tell a a story
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by chiommy123(f): 1:55am On Jun 26, 2022
This young man had better go and say the truth cos when he starts facing the consequences it will be too late for him.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by adedayoa2(f): 2:29am On Jun 26, 2022
This guy may be lying.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Fake c0ck and bull story. Okoro piawa gi onu dia.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Op
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by newdawnlive: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2022
that's how this guy turn to celebrity, thank to organs harvestor, iPig are known for many new evil things, such as drugy, organs harvest, skull mining, babies factory, Yahoo plus, flattino change ur ways.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Brown02: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Hello,good people of nairaland
Please I need to get to Lagos Ikeja for Job interview tomorrow, I’m here in Ilorin, please I need 6k or thereabout to go to and fro, please dear sir/ma I don’t have any means to go there help me get there as no amount is small…. God will increase you as you help me. Thanks so much
024986.83.23 GTB
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by Baloranking(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2022
For those asking for the story, e don dey come out small small oh. Sometime ago a journalist revealed how VIPs are into human trafficking .

First things first, how legit is this facebook page?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by FuckDModz: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

The useless senator is finished.

Good riddance.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by uvie66: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Nwodosis:
This story get U-leg, you were just flown to UK without checking if your kidney matched with the person that needed it?
This should be fake news as usual
The thing weak me
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by descarado: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini by StormpyBee: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Praises Girlfriend For Assisting Him In Defrauding Clients (video) / I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . / GODWIN EWAH EBOLO OF GIC OIL&GAS SERVICES TAKES EFCC TO COURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.