Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . (2522 Views)

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 2:56am On Feb 26, 2011
Love-Triangle—“Yes I Killed Him But I Also Loved Him”, Woman-Killer Said

New York [RR]-Lagos—Twenty-five-year-Old Ifunanya Marcus, told reporters she allegedly loved her husband, Princewill Chukwu, but she still killed him because of love-triangle, sources told RR. Questions have been raised—if she really loved her husband Princewill Chukwu as she alleged, could her emotional stabbing that tragically took his life had happened?

Others inquired, “Why would a married man go into an affair with a sales girl or with another woman for that matter?” After all said and done it is regrets after regrets. Ifunanya Marcus and Princewill Chukwu have been living together for the past 7-years, but things broke-down when Marcus discovered that her husband Chukwu was dating a sales girl named Chikodi Ekemezie.
It was reported that Ifunanya Marcus became suspicious of her husband Chukwu, made her way to Chikodi Ekemezie home where incidentally Princewill Chukwu showed up, the whole love-triangle became a bizarre when Ifunanya Marcus hid herself in the kitchen and later on appeared with a Kitchen knife, stabbed her husband severally times. He was later rushed to the Lagos Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba where he was pronounced dead some days ago.
Read Additional Reports Below:
Ifunanya Marcus, 25, claimed she loved her live-in-lover, Princewill Chukwu. But the love she had for him did not deter her from killing him over a suspicion that the slain lover was having an affair with his sales girl.
Marcus, who had since been arrested by the police in Lagos State was in tears and full of regrets on Monday at the police headquarters, in Ikeja, asking the police to take her life and bring back Chukwu‘s.
Incidentally, Marcus, whose first name, Ifunanya, means love, did not know that the knife wound she inflicted on her lover had killed him until she was told by the police on Monday and she promptly fainted.
PUNCH METRO gathered that an argument ensued between the two lovers, who had been cohabiting for seven years, on Tuesday, May 25 and later degenerated into fisticuffs on the suspicion that Chukwu was dating his sales girl, Chikodi Ekemezie.
Marcus, who claimed that she had been enduring Chukwu‘s battering for the past seven years, said the beating she received from her slain lover on the night of May 25 was so intense that she rushed into the kitchen, took a knife and stabbed Chukwu in the ribs.
Police sources said that the knife went deep into Chukwu and ruptured his kidney and intestine. Efforts by doctors at the Badagry General Hospital and later at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, did not yield the expected result as Chukwu died two days later.
Lone witness to the incident Ekemezie, who worked as a sales girl for the deceased at Badagry Market, said that the suspect actually tried to stab her lover twice. ”She first slapped him twice and went into the kitchen to get a knife. I collected the knife the first time and threw it away, but she rushed into the kitchen again and as I was holding my brother not to beat her, she came back with another knife and stabbed him in the ribs,” she said.
Although Ekemezie denied having any relationship with the slain man, Marcus insisted that she saw Chukwu and the sales girl caressing and could not withstand it.
Marcus said, ”We met in 2003 and since then we had been living together like husband and wife. He used to beat me, but I will always go back to him after he begged. Look at my body; all these scar were from him. In fact I moved out of his apartment last year September and came back in March this year after he pleaded. I love him.
“That day he did not know that I was inside the room that Chikodi (Ekemezie) was staying in our house, and I saw him romancing her. I confronted him and he started beating me. I just used the knife to threaten him so that he would not beat me again. I did not realize that I have stabbed him; I just saw him fall down. I have disgraced my family who always wanted me to leave him. I will gladly give my life for him. God knows I love him with my life.”
Ekemezie, the sales girl, said, “He (Chukwu) is my oga. And I don‘t use to stay at home. I go to shop everyday. So, where am I going to get time for romance?”
But the Lagos State police command spokesman, Frank Mba, said the police would soon conclude their investigation, adding that, “and then we will leave the court to decide.”
“Love is wicked,” so sang two American musicians, Brick and Lace, in one of their releases. Another female musician also described love as a dangerous game.
And this is exactly how to describe the way a woman in Lagos, who allegedly killed her husband recently for mere suspicion and jealousy. Ironically, she claimed loving him.
The suspect, Ifunanya Marcus from Umuahia, Abia State, allegedly stabbed her husband, Princewill Chukwu, in the stomach and his intestines gushed out. The incident occurred on May 27, 2010. He was said to have been rushed to the hospital, where he died two days after.
The woman suspected that his husband was having an affairs with his sales girl. But Ifunanya, 25, told Daily Sun she had known no peace since she met her husband in Delta State in 2003, especially, since they relocated to Lagos.

She said her husband had the habit of beating her, to the extent that she would end up in hospital. The suspect claimed that the scars on her body were as a result of torture by her late husband.
She also narrated how Chukwu flung her personal effects out of the house for failing to come back from the church on time. She claimed he did not pay any dowry before they started living together, adding, however that their union did not produce any child.
“I came back from the church that evening and he asked me where I was coming from. He asked me to go back to where I was coming from. The next thing he did was to throw my personal effects out of the room. He usually beat and injured me. I normally take drip, after each torture. He would later beg me to forgive him and brought back my property. I love him so much.
“He has not paid my dowry. My mother, sisters and other family members had advised me to leave Prince but I refused. Is it a crime to be in love? Now, see where my own love has landed me. I’ve brought shame to my family and my husband’s family. After I stabbed him, I prayed that he survived. I prayed to die, instead of him dying. I dreamt in the cell where someone died, I didn’t know it was my husband.”
“Please, beg my mother and sisters for me. I brought shame to them. What I want you people to do for me is to bury my husband for me. You can hang me. I’m not afraid of death anymore. I dropped out from primary four. God knows I loved my husband so much,” she lamented.
The suspect, who got to knew about her husband’s death in the office of Lagos State police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, fainted but was revived by a police doctor. She explained that she never meant to kill him. “I did not mean to kill him. I was only using the knife to threaten him. I don’t know what came over me before I stabbed him.
I was only narrating a story to his sales girl, Chikodi. He came back and was knocking on her door. I had to pass through the other door, to the kitchen because I was in Chikodi’s room. I hid in the kitchen. Later, I heard her telling him to stop touching her, that his wife was around. I noticed he was romancing her. I asked him whether that was what they had been doing and he threw my property outside. I picked the kitchen knife and stabbed him. I never knew it would result in his death,” she wept.
Chikodi, however, denied knowledge of the remote cause of Ifunanya stabbing her husband to death. “I’m a sales girl to Princewill. We sell bags and clothes at Badagry market. His wife asked me to come home for a discussion with her.
She told me she had problems with Chukwu and transferred her property to my room. She told me she had been having problems with him since they married in 2003. “Unknown to us, her husband was around and he began to angrily knock on the door. He ordered me to open the door or he would break it. His wife had to use the other door to the kitchen and hid there. I was begging him as he was shouting.
“His wife later came out from the kitchen and slapped him two times. He wanted to push me, I held and begged him not to beat her. I looked back and saw the wife holding a knife, trying to stab him,” Chikodi said.
She said she later collected the knife from her and threw it away. “And she ran inside the kitchen again and took another knife. Princewill pushed me and I fell. His wife stabbed him in the stomach and he fell. I came out and raised the alarm.”
“We took him to hospital in Badagry and they referred us to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba His intestines came out, and we had to push them in with clothes, till we got to the hospital. He died at LUTH,” she said. __________________________________________________________
Republicreport…standing between civilization and anarchy…

http://www.republicreport.com/woman-who-stabbed-hubby-to-death-written-by-matthew-dike/
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by komando77(m): 3:42am On Feb 26, 2011
@bkfaggot
You will have to explain your strange voyouristic fetish for anything Igbop. It is evident that you get your kicks out of these yopur 'anti Igbo threads. Well, whatever rocks your wierd boat. Wierdoo.
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by bashr4: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2011
flashing news , first post all the cases of murder that happen everyday in the country you live in.

weirdoo your case is really pathetic , how can someone be soo obsessed with anything igbo.
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2011
Do u see us leaving NYC to go kill or kidnap folks in Aba?
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by komando77(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2011
@ bkfaggot
Whats your business with what happens in Aba? Whats your business with Ndigbo?
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2011
So, violence is not restricted to just Ibo men. . . . .
Re: I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . by komando77(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2011
Mobingo, From these posts I can see that your yoruba friends no longer find you facsinating. Eiya!

(1) (Reply)

GODWIN EWAH EBOLO OF GIC OIL&GAS SERVICES TAKES EFCC TO COURT / My Terrible Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (klog) / If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.