Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) (1023 Views)

Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO) / Watch Full Kelly Bhadie X Video As Haters Release Her Sèxtápê / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by Prowex(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by Ejix4(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
is this girl a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by etrange: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ejix4:
is this girl a Nigerian?

She's from Togo.

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by Prowex(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
etrange:

She's from Togo.

I use to think she was an African American
Re: Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo see nyash shocked
Na now I see why Nigerian men dey fall for this small girl.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) by Ejix4(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
etrange:

She's from Togo.

her shakara too much sha... she dey feel like say the whole world dey revolve around her body grin grin grin

shey nah envy dey worry me abi na wetin self

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"This Is Wrong' — Fans Berate Actress For Letting Kids Play With Her Backside / Regular Knack - Davido And Chioma Allegedly Expecting Second Child / Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.