Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? (31481 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Save Nigeria Movement: DSS Raid On Sunday Igboho's Home Was Within The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by sukar886: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Pandora Peter Obituary represent Ibo project
U no get sense
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Fearyourcreator: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Jmichael1:
In as much i'm tired of seeing all dis old men in power,i still tink tinubu will be a beta president than dis man..

any way sha....my own be say the highest bidder got my vote.
Same here ... I don over think am... Obi don't have the technical know how to move Nigeria forward... He couldn't move a state how come a more complicated Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Vicson2021: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Obi the messiah of Nigeria,we await you sir

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by basseeafricana: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Demurray:
The truth is that if we want youth to be president , the south ( SE, SS, and SW) need to be united, it is our unity that will embrace the northern youth. Then we need to start from NASS to governor , in so doing we would have created STURUCTURE for the youth presidency.
Some SE youth despise other southern elites just because the country deprived them of the presidency. We should all be glamoring for good governance irrespective of ethnic, religion and sentiment.
STRUCTURE Is very important in Politics and no candidate can sail without it but that doesn't means we shouldn't support PO as the voice of the youth.
Let's us learn from Tinubu that most educated youth hate today , the journey to where he is today and where he wanted to be in the future doesn't start this year and it was started by creating STRUCTURE right from the AC days.
"Let's us learn from Tinubu that most educated youth hate today". This is an overstatement! I'm a youth and I love Tinubu. Don't ever say youth hates Tinubu. Only IBO youths and few idiotic Yoruba Christian youths. If we don't like Tinubu, do u think Igbo or Obi is the option? Be deceiving yourself. Who will vote Igbo to power?

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by juman(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Its good for the democracy.
It develop it further.

Ipob should more concern who is elected as their governors and legislators.
That is easily achievable for them.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by ignis: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the only solution.

Tinubu and Atiku are expired.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Jmichael1(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Same here ... I don over think am... Obi don't have the technical know how to move Nigeria forward... He couldn't move a state how come a more complicated Nigeria

i wonder....

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by rickyrex(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
let him correct the wrongs done by your
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by olamike02: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Disgruntled Igbos see the Pandora man as an escape route after their disappointment with PDP they have stupidly believed in .
Anyway not everyone see the Saint Peter Obi ChinoPandora man as a Messiah.
It's their choice but my choice is the JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Indeed! He is. When someone from a 'small party without structure' is giving people headache, you will know the movement is doing something right. And yes, this movement is way bigger than Peter obi. It is the start of what we want Nigeria to truly be.

But we start with obi first.. we want check something.

Still I worry... Some people do not want the system to change. No it doesn't favour them. They have been brainwashed to think they can't aspire. Just having the crumbs will do for them.these set of people plenty for naija. How we go take emancipate them, because them no go vote wisely?

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by juman(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Ipob want opportunity to terrorize the whole of nigeria.
They want their candidate to be president.
They are still doing their terrorism o.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope
Atiku is the face we all need.
He has all what it takes to take Nigeria and indeed Nigerians form the bottomless pit we are now to the promise land.
So therefore I am atikulated
just like Saul whom God changed to Paul, you will be campaign for Obi.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Kaiser20: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
I pity some of you saying Obi don't have structures . Listen Obi came at a time young Nigerians from the SW, SE, SS and entire North are tired of recycled sick clueless politicians like Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu .
Those 3 men have ran out of ideas to move Nigeria forward.
A vote for Obi will change the structure of corrupt Nigeria godfather politics and give hope to the hopeless Nigerian Youths.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by CITIBEN(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope
He has all what it takes to take Nigeria and indeed Nigerians form the bottomless pit we are now to the promise land.
do you ask yourself how as Atiku affected positive to people life when he was VP for 8years, he is very RICH but nothing his riches as done for his State Adamawa. His State has highest rate of Poverty in NIGERIAN. I live close to his house in Kaduna. Go there and see how he treats poor people that comes to him for assistance. Go verified Sir. A word for the wise. Atiku only gives when he need your support. Let help our future
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by TheZeezle(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

He's already the IPOB and unknown gunmen president.
You can't congratulate him already.

Fool.. u better wise up

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by livinbygrace: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Which take it back?He no go see draw.He should have been patient and go for VP.As it’s now,he should wait till 2039

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Demurray: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
basseeafricana:

"Let's us learn from Tinubu that most educated youth hate today". This is an overstatement! I'm a youth and I love Tinubu. Don't ever say youth hates Tinubu. Only IBO youths and few idiotic Yoruba Christian youths. If we don't like Tinubu, do u think Igbo or Obi is the option? Be deceiving yourself. Who will vote Igbo to power?
This is just my opinion Mr man and I'm not here to be dragging issue with anyone .
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
with your 5% vote?
Na with mouth Dem dey take win election for your village?
Obi isn't fit to handle the amount of headache Buhari has left behind in this country.
The cap fits Tinubu and Tinubu I shall support, me and my family and generations shall serve him and he shall rule us in this country forever
Indeed. So in your little brain, anyone who doesn't support Tinubu's ambition isn't complete yoruba abi? O ga oo. Is your life better now than it was ahead of 2015 ? I voted Buhari...what are we seeing today? Don't talk like this in ibadan oo, thay they're 5% yoruba cos, o le ję tgbati gbigbona
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Navalsadiq(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi wins this election, it will send a strong message that everything is possible in Nigeria and Nigerians will be liberated from these evil men and women who have kept us in captivity for decades.

Young people, we can do this if we shun tribal and religious sentiments and vote for competence. If this country works, it works for everyone, including our children and their children. Everyone knows that Atiku and Tinubu are not coming to fix this country. Let's stop the hypocrisy for future's sakes.
can you shun tribal and religion sentiment.you are saying this because it obi

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by eunisam: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Yes he is
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Bollinga: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope

Why are you deceiving yourself... Just say you support Atiku because of personal political gain, then we can understand your reason for supporting him

How can you support him when you have a better option in Obi.

Who sees Rice and chicken and leave it to drink gaari
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by chukwuibuipob: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2022
If ur father’s 75/78 years old,do u still drag/allow him to go work @ his age??Aso Rock is NOT for ELDERLY orphanage home.Let him and Emilokan go REST
yomi961:
Nope
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by kingsceemark(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:

Direct this to your grandpa ancestor Tinubu
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Pio44: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:
Peter Obi
wat will u call atiku and tinubu?, thieves?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Fahdiga(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, that's the next president. Call him any name, e no dey work
You can say that again
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by bonnyhope: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Progressiveby:

At your age and exposure

Only to Amala and Ewedu
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Mandate2023: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, that's the next president. Call him any name, e no dey work

He go shock u on election day
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by emanobis(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope

How is that possible when he solely imports Generators into the country.
Solving Nigeria's power issue will affect his business
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
My Edo brother, we've not fully accepted as Yoruba
Eriokanmi:
Yoruba ni mi. You're mistaken. Wake up!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Vickho: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Indeed. So in your little brain, anyone who doesn't support Tinubu's ambition isn't complete yoruba abi? O ga oo. Is your life better now than it was ahead of 2015 ? I voted Buhari...what are we seeing today? Don't talk like this in ibadan oo, thay they're 5% yoruba cos, o le ję tgbati gbigbona
in leadership you need experience.
Sentiments aside when we talk of political experience, between Tinubu and Obi who is more enlightened and exposed politically?
Like I said The kind of mess Nigeria is in right now needs a tough person like Tinubu. Obi might be good with handling the country's economy but other sectors he might mess up

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Demurray: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Kaiser20:
I pity some of you saying Obi don't have structures . Listen Obi came at a time young Nigerians from the SW, SE, SS and entire North are tired of recycled sick clueless politicians like Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu .
Those 3 men have ran out of ideas to move Nigeria forward.
A vote for Obi will change the structure of corrupt Nigeria godfather politics and give hope to the hopeless Nigerian Youths.
STURUCTURE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT , How can someone who doesn't have his party representative in the NASS won't be frustrated when it comes to bill passing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.