Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? (31480 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Save Nigeria Movement: DSS Raid On Sunday Igboho's Home Was Within The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by AnanseK(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the face of Igbo project, repackaged since January 1966. When Peter Obi fails at the polls ( and he will ) IPOB will return in full force. The plan to impose Igbo on Nigeria by any means continues.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by PoliteActivist: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

In Peter obi entire life mention just three people the society know today that peter either mentor or made.
peter is 60yrs and he has more than 15yrs in politics, mention just one prominient person today peter raised.
If you don't build people then how do you want to convince sound minds you can build a nation. most of you don't even know peter beyond hearsay & fake statics he is alway doling out

Mr. Obi represents CHANGE. You KNOW he is the only candidate who does. Also you don't have to look closely to know this is a very special man indeed.
Besides mention 3 people any 60-year-old made. It is easy to "make" people when you are stealing Lagos tax money!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by TEFON4: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Obi is the face of which youth ?
A handful of person will just stay somewhere and be typing rubbish...You people should just try and visit the nearest hospital and get treated for high fever that is making you to dream.
What an illusion!
Facebook has no polling unit.
Elections are won at the grassroots not on social media
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Igbojew: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
The Man Called Peter Obi

PDP never knew what they had until they lost him.

Labour Party never knew the popularity they will have until they gained him.

APC never knew that any candidate can become a threat without paying #NoShishi to delegates until they met him.

The youths never knew there could still be hope in Nigeria until they found him.

Then, between

Atiku who prefers to take sides with Deborah's murderers to gain Northern votes,

And

Tinubu who thinks his reward for making Nigerians go through the clueless Buhari is to be made the president himself even when he should be resting. . .

Concern and true Nigerians were in a fix on who is better to rescue Nigeria from the shambles of Buhari's epic destruction. Then like a ray of lighting, Peter appeared and everyone just knew without any doubt that #PeterIsBetter.

And if there is anyone having any slight doubt, the person can go and verify.
Oh you just made my day with this your intelligent statement and keep it up......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by zamaani(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Sergio101:
Of course obi is the sure bet cool
Your ticket don cut
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2022
finni:
Candidate of IPOB.

Same IPOB that is threatening hail and brimstone on any Igbo who dares vote

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Igbojew: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Stingy man no:1 of indigbo
it is better to be stringy and save our money than to be extravagant where every Tom and Dick come in and loote our common wealth and also loote your destinies and your children.... I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by erubati: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
You really need to ask this??
Mr. Obi represents CHANGE
He's candidate of the Youth!
Even if the other two candidates were not so old and so corrupt (which they are), PO would still be the best choice!
He can never becine president.
Deal with it
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Taigaban: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2022
The Obi movement could have succeeded if..... The problem is that majority of those that would have voted to make Peter Obi president are not online, and so are not aware of all the online fighting and argument on Obi's movement. They are not on the internet. They are just waiting for the last wistle announcing who to be voted for. They do not need transport money no matter which part of Nigerian they live. A lot more others are jobless and sometimes very hopeless, to the extent that any small amount of money given to them moves them to vote against their conscience. This is the reality on ground. Take it or leave it.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by kayperry: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mr. Obi represents CHANGE. You KNOW he is the only candidate who does. Also you don't have to look closely to know this is a very special man indeed.
Besides mention 3 people any 60-year-old made. It is easy to "make" people when you are stealing Lagos tax money!

I don't even know myself so i'm not that stupid to vouch for a man that has an independent mind, even pikin wey to born fit change am for you, what is special about a man that inherited multi millions ... jonathan rose from nothing, thats special buh he e take benefit nigeria. even portable is more special than a peter obi.
Davido is not stealing osun state money, olamide does not co-own LIR buh those two young boyz have made more people than peter obi will ever dream of in his entire billionaire life. undecided
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Josewonder(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Obi can never win a presidential election in nigeria.he and fellow Biafra followers re just deciving them. They re just giving themselves fake hope, they don't have d number, people of just 5 percent, just too inrrevant in Nigeria politics. It is Nigeria election not Biafra refredum election. One local govt votes from kano state ll consume all d votes from south east. That is d truth. it ll down on them by February 2023. Let them countinue d hate and insult of other Nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by pacesetting: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2022
"Igbo project". So, Tinubu represents Nigeria project likewise Atiku?

That means the reason why you are not supporting Obi is because he is Igbo? Nigeria is heading to breakup if people like you keep saying this rubbish.
AnanseK:
Peter Obi is the face of Igbo project, repackaged since January 1966. When Peter Obi fails at the polls ( and he will ) IPOB will return in full force. The plan to impose Igbo on Nigeria by any means continues.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Venymen(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

He's already the IPOB and unknown gunmen president.
You can congratulate him already.
He has been sponsoring IPOB from the proceed of his beer business.
Check out the simarity of Obi's beer and IPOB logo.
Does it get more haram than this?
mumu yet u still breath
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by PoliteActivist: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

I endorse this comment.
Peter Obi all the way.

I'm very OBI_dient to this course.
Time for positive change is now.

Every reasonable, thinking Nigerian youth is OBIdient.
#GenerationPO!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by erubati: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Clowns asking me to wrestle power from a 79year old man and hand it over to a 60 year old man,citing example of a 44year old wrestling power form a 75yr old.
Abegg
No be juju be that?
What are these people smoking nitori olorun
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Mrexcell(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

Stop wasting ur time on this old expired propaganda most nigerians are now wiser. The sun logo doesn't belong to ipob or biafra it can be used by anyone.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Doncudox: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
My advise for all Nigerians is PLEASE VOTE SOMEONE THAT WILL TAKE POWER ÀWAY FROM THIS CURRENT GOVERNMENT. yes PO is a good candidate but the truth is he cannot win election with just south east votes!.

Let's let this sink!

I've watched and seriously I see only south Easterners taking PO on their head.

Channel this same energy to help the main opposition party win election, because it's just these 2 parties that can get wrestle each other.

Please know that, another year with APC would be very catastrophic for the common Nigerian.

Help us and help yourselves.

God bless us all.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Doncudox: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
My advise for all Nigerians is PLEASE VOTE SOMEONE THAT WILL TAKE POWER ÀWAY FROM THIS CURRENT GOVERNMENT. yes PO is a good candidate but the truth is he cannot win election with just south east votes!.

Let this sink!

I've watched and seriously I see only some set that are taking PO on their head.

Channel this same energy to help the main opposition party win election, because it's just these 2 parties that can get wrestle each other.

Please know that, another year with APC would be very catastrophic for the common Nigerian.

Help us and help yourselves.

God bless us all.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by BJanta: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2022
smartidemudia28:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-emerges-face-of-take-back-nigeria-movement-as-lp-gathers-momentum/

With a third class degree in Philosophy the cheapest course in the university and with a mouth cursed to do nothing but lie ?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by GorillaApp(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

Just see how ignorant you are... Exposing your ignorance in public. No one stops you from having a different view but try and state the correct facts.
I'm certain you are a young man and does not know much about historical facts.
That logo is called the rising sun it is the logo of the then Biafra Republic of 1968. It existed even before nnamdi kanu or ipob was born.
Get your facts straight
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by InoGetJoy: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Judolisco:
Elections ain't won on Twitter...I'll vote for Peter obi but I won't deceive myself...he must get the basics right if he wants to take power for example....what is Peter obi doing to stop people from collecting money and selling their vote on election day?
If we really want things to get better for you and I, it's up to us to educate the less-knowledgeable ones so they'll know selling their future for crumbs will lead to regret for them.
For example, if you're in a polling booth and a party representative is trying to use monetary inducements on people, you can explain to people the dangers of doing that.
Some people will accept, some won't but you've played your part. That's the way forward. Remember that Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi are already billionaires, no matter how bad things get in this country, it wont affect them, rather it's us who will suffer for allowing dumb people choose leaders for us
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Unrated900(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
All ye keeps shouting peter Obi
Obi
Obi
Na so una shout for Buhari too say sai baba
Sai Buhari
Now una see wetin Dey happen
Even if peter obi is elected as the president
Una go still complain
Referendum is the best to achieve
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by SOFTSKILL: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
You really need to ask this??
Mr. Obi represents CHANGE
He's candidate of the Youth!
Even if the other two candidates were not so old and so corrupt (which they are), PO would still be the best choice!

Nope, he is not the candidate of the youths rather the candidate of end sars and IPOB youths. A former PDP man now suddenly represents change. What change? Don't bring a tribal candidate under disguise
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by McBishop2020: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope
Atiku is the face we all need.
He has all what it takes to take Nigeria and indeed Nigerians form the bottomless pit we are now to the promise land.
So therefore I am atikulated

On the bolded, you are on your own.
Just be OBIdient!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by PoliteActivist: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Nope, he is not the candidate of the youths rather the candidate of end sars and IPOB youths. A former PDP man now suddenly represents change. What change? Don't bring a tribal candidate under disguise

IS EVERYTHING ABOUT TRIBE TO YOU PEOPLE??!!
You know full well things will be DIFFERENT[ under PO.
I have never seen a person so averse to wastage of public funds. Anecdotal stories of him on this are all over - the exact opposite of the typical Nigerian politician who sees access to public funds as opportunity to live large. If nothing else he'd be frugal with public funds and cost of governance, which will trickle down to rest of society.
As for PDP, you know party means almost nothing in Nigeria
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by IbileIfe: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Majority of the predominantly Islamic northern Nigeria don't know who is Peter Obi.
The popularity of Peter Obi only exists on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland.
Majority of the eligible voters with PVCs don't know who is Peter Obi.
Majority of the supporters of Peter Obi don't have PVCs

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by kozmokaz(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Pandora Peter Obituary represent Ibo project

Shame no de catch u ?

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by shugamummy: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Allow him to join APGA when he is about to die nah. Haba mana. You people avoid investigating the fraud Tinubu committed by using Oluwole certificate to work in the 80s and keep comparing what Obi said and what you read

Is04970:
Peter Obi lacks requisite Intergrity to lead a country.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by onuman: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

Asiwaju is Yoruba Nation logo.

Atiku is for Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
A beg, find another foolish reason.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Shaev7(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, that's the next president. Call him any name, e no dey work
Abeg wetin be your brand of beer? You need chilled one for this response to that poster....
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by s4cs: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
so the most competent candidate is an Igbo project?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Johel(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:

What does Tinubu and co represent??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Calabar, Cross River State / CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.