Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack (806 Views)

Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Echile(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
One man who has been busy marrying all the young girls in Nigeria came out and was talking nonsense about me in BBC news interview that Atiku dumped me because i am a trouble maker.

“Ned Nwoko should tell Nigerians what he has achieved ever since he joined politics other than jumping from one little girl to another. A Pedophile coming to talk to me a sitting Governor, he should hide his face in shame;

“I joined PDP before him, he has no political structure in PDP. I have higher stake in PDP than him. If he’s man enough let him contest for PDP Presidential primary election and watch if he will get one single vote!

“This is a man after drinking Ogogoro mixed with burukutu, he will go in search of little girls to defile. His only achievement since he joined politics is marrying different kinds of women and this is the type of person PDP Delta State gave the mandate to contest for Senatorial position in the forthcoming election. Is that how Nigeria is going to change for the better..
“Ned Nwoko should face the pyramid of wives he gathered in his house and leave Wike alone. It’s obvious he no longer thinks straight like a normal human being. Tell me, how can one man marry over 6 wives and still have his brain intact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by gracealonev: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
No source. I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Eriokanmi: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ęla paet one grin
Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Tpave(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
As e dey hot

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Creamypie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Useless Ned nwoko who don arrest every body for his village over disagreement on his insatiable lust for land grabbing. But can wike make this kind comment? Ned nwoko drinking brukitu and ogogoro? Looking for small gels to defy? Damn shit. No not from wike

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2022

I am cuming
Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by 360degreess(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
You that have one wife which brain do you have?

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Benesis: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wike na oga pata pata of vawulence hq

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Oplomo: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Old man Ned and small girls tot0 are inseperable..

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by princemillla(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Epic cheesy
Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Sergio101(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chai cheesy.

Japanese strike
Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by ecolime(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bazooka fired grin

I don miss Wike oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Thomthom(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Comrade Wike off the Vawulence

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Thomthom(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Comrade Wike Off the Vawulence

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by Chaos14: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Smackdown of the week

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn / Salaries Allowances Of Nigeria’s President And Governors RMAFC Document Reveals / 2023: Peter Obi Leads In Presidential Poll - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.