Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics (3179 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by sekundosekundo: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigerians have short memory, they said his my schoolmate - Femi Aribisala wrote

“Bola Tinubu said he attended St. Paul’s School, Aroloya, Lagos; but the school never existed. He said he attended Government College Ibadan (GCI) from 1965 to 1968. I was in GCI from 1962 to 1968, and Tinubu was not there.”

“The Old Boys Association of GCI also debunked Tinubu’s claims. He also claimed in his 1999 INEC form that he attended Richard Daley College, Chicago from 1969 to 1971, but there is no evidence of this. He also did not attend the University of Chicago between 1972 and 1976.”

“The case filed in court by Dominic Adegbola against Tinubu for perjury on these counts was only struck out because the judge ruled that the mandatory requirement of the law is that such an application must be filed within three months when the alleged fraudulent act was detected.”

“Tinubu’s lawyer who defended him on the basis of this technicality was none other than Yemi Osinbajo. He was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency of Nigeria.” APC: PARTY OF CERTIFICATE FORGERS

Femi Aribisala

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Rekhina(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ip I twak B you gwo twak A nyamiri manam twak T Adamu na me Sabi lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by tony0806: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
You don mean it!
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Dreal1247: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Time to open up cans of worms
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Tinubufit: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by sekundosekundo: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
I now know why Osibanjo insisted that Tinubu won't rule NIGERIA, as his lawyer he knows more about this criminal.

DeleTaller how mkt?

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by joyandfaith: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Some batidiots said Tinubu made Osinbajo. In fact, Tinubu and his entire generation should be worshipping Osinbajo who also helped him to dodge Gani Fawehinmi bullet on certificate forgery.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Solari8(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
So many mumu plenty for this country Sha, maybe I should remind you Tinubu was a former governor.
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by sekundosekundo: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:
Some batidiots said Tinubu made Osinbajo. In fact, Tinubu and his entire generation should be worshipping Osinbajo who also helped him to dodge Gani Fawehinmi bullet on certificate forgery.

They didn't file the suit within the time frame that was what saved him but now, he can't escape.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by mycar: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Osibanjo is an intelligent man. you can see it from afar

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by sekundosekundo: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Solari8:
So many mumu plenty for this country Sha, maybe I should remind you Tinubu was a former governor.

The case filed in court by Dominic Adegbola against Tinubu for perjury on these counts was only struck out because the judge ruled that the mandatory requirement of the law is that such an application must be filed within three months when the alleged fraudulent act was detected.”

This was why he became governor but now the suit is within the time frame.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by DeleTaller: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:
I now know why Osibanjo insisted that Tinubu won't rule NIGERIA, as his lawyer he knows more about this criminal.

DeleTaller how mkt?

I should be asking you how far with Osinbajo today... We know you all.. When all of you supporting Osinbajo lose out in the primary..Next is Peter Obi. Your numbers is just like a pendulum...You all lack landing positions.

Nigeria belong to all of us... and everyone has right to be passionate and vote for his or her prefer candidate. We have Just 7months to go and your number is yet to win presidency. So get to work and leave propaganda if truly u want your candidate to win.. As you can see... we are busy canvassing for Asiwaju..

thanks and byes.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

I should be asking you how far with Osinbajo today... We know you all.. When all of you supporting Osinbajo lose out in the primary..Next is Peter Obi. Your numbers is just like a pendulum...You all lack landing positions.

Nigeria belong to all of us... and everyone has right to be passionate and vote for his or her prefer candidate. We have Just 7months to go and your number is yet to win presidency. So get to work and leave propaganda if truly u want your candidate to win.. As you can see... we are busy canvassing for Asiwaju..

thanks and byes.
but this topic is also very important

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Kendo999: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wahala no they finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by sekundosekundo: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

thanks and byes.

Face the topic, na Yoruba man write am no be me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by infofta(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu show us your certificates.
Primary 6 abi na standard 6 and WAEC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Innosaint34(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gbege don set!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by an0daGuy: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let them start cleaning one room in kirikiri and hanging tilumbu’s pictures on the walls

Baba is coming to be the president commander in chief of the maximum security prison grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Jack005(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yoruba don't love themselves grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by DeleTaller: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Face the topic, na Yoruba man write am no be me.

Regardless... you are a subordinate in the topic.. because you share same idea with the old Yoruba man that you linked with the topic.
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by DeleTaller: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jostoman:
but this topic is also very important

As important as you claim it is to you... don't you think you should get to the root of the matter instead of ranting about it? Get to the root of the matter by arresting him or you can also go to court.. I hope that helps you out.
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Masterito(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
And you can hink a former governor can not forget certificates?
Solari8:
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by 12Monkeys: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:

They didn't file the suit within the time frame that was what saved him but now, he can't escape.

There is no statute of limitation for perjury.

The judge erred because the defendant did benefit from the act of perjury as he used that lie to meet the minimum required academic qualification to seek for and occupy the Governor's office in Lagos.

That was a crooked judgement and must be revisited since those signed INEC docs still remain in the archives of a public institution .
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by 12Monkeys: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Masterito:
And you can hink a former governor can not forget certificates?

Did he also forget the names of his primary and secondary school which he omitted in his recent perjured affidavit to INEC?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by ajekpaks(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Same way urchins foisted a NEPA bill holder, they have gathered again to foist a billion bill holder on us again...

Una well-done oh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Chinjo2: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
So who will defend him this time around?
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Faber(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
E don red for FC Emi lokan
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abeg, let us join Army and chop AGBADO and Garri.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by ItooWorWor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another dumb news grin
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by ItooWorWor(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rekhina:
Ip I twak B you gwo twak A nyamiri manam twak T Adamu na you Sabi lipsrsealed

Reki Reki is back grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics by Rekhina(f): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Reki Reki is back grin
I hape u not Po tinibu Dan dingiri ,Allah save us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Announces Drug Reported To Protect One From Contracting HIV / Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President / Politics of indigeneship in Rivers State Contracts Award, Indigenes Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.