Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? (161 Views)

For How Long Are We Going To Ignore The Idiot In Asorock? / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right? / Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? by hbk001(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Going through various news emanating from the country all through the week today, I kept wondering where we went all wrong and when actually are we going to get it right finally as a nation?

No gainsaying, the government out there is a government that care less about the plight of its citizens. Under this administration, there has been countless unwarranted bloodsheds of Nigerians and all what this government know how to do best is to give condolences or go on a condolence visit with little or no efforts to curb the re-occurence of the incident.

I think right now, the issue of Boko Haram in the North has now become a part and parcel of this country as such these set of blood thirsty evil people now goes about undeterred most times carrying out their evil acts up till now and I don't really think any one really care how many people are been killed after these evil activities.

In the West, the issue of kidnapping, using human being as rituals sacrifices to get quick money and most recently, unprovoked attacks has now become a national syndrome. I still don't understand the motive behind the recent attack on the Catholic Church few weeks back, like, what offences has those innocent worshippers commited that warranted those evil men to open fire and cause daylight mayhem? Till date, I don't know what to explain about that incident.

In the East, youths has now fully taken matters into their own hands. Well, why won't they? If the government does not favour you, you fight for yourself, right? The spate of killing and kidnapping up East cannot just be under emphasized.

Another very sad incident that still baffle me till date is the Abuja-Kaduna train attacks where till date, victims are still been held captive and little efforts has been made by this government for their rescue..What kind of state of mine will the families of these captives be at the moment, I wonder why...

This government, is unarguably the worst ever witnessed in this country in the sense of responding to the plights of the common man. Never have I seen a government full of lies, deceit and so wicked as this current dispensation. Sometimes, I wonder how these set of leaders sleep and wake up peacefully with the way they have been coordinating the affairs of this nation. They are quick to send battalions of soldiers and policemen to curb any stage of unarmed protest and resistance from the common man but to deal with the security and general well being of the country, it becomes a burden unto to them.

I can't wait for a time when the youths and the general populace will think right for once and all, and put unto the saddle of authority, those very persons that will take this great country to where it actually belongs. We are a nation with so much resources but yet living in lacks and wants.

The time is coming very soon and I hope by that time, we won't make the same mistake we made earlier. Are we going to get it right in 2023 or still continue to wallow in abject suffering and hardship?

THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND MINE!!!!

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR PVC TODAY!!!!??
Re: When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? by God1000(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
This country makes me Sick everyday, Nigeria seems irredeemable because almost all nigerians are wicked.

In every democracy, people get the government they deserve.

Our leaders are the products and reflection of our society

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? by PresidObi: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022

Re: When Exactly Are We Going To Get It Right ?? by hbk001(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:
This country makes me Sick everyday

the choice is yours and mine to make it work again.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Exposed You If You Don't Speak Up-pdp Tell OBJ / Unmasking The Mystery. / What Youths Should Do Instead Of Abusing Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.