Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Does A Drug Truly Stops Working If It Falls To Ground Before We Drink It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does A Drug Truly Stops Working If It Falls To Ground Before We Drink It? (181 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does A Drug Truly Stops Working If It Falls To Ground Before We Drink It? by IntelChief: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wanted taking some tablets this evening and it fell to the ground.
Immediately I remembered what I've always been to told since I was a kid, that if a drug falls to the ground it will loose its abilities and wont work anymore.

Is there any scientific proof?
Re: Does A Drug Truly Stops Working If It Falls To Ground Before We Drink It? by Creamypie(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
IntelChief:
Wanted taking some tablets this evening and it fell to the ground.
Immediately I remembered what I've always been to told since I was a kid, that if a drug falls to the ground it will loose its abilities and wont work anymore.

Is there any scientific proof?
wish Kain yeye qweshon be that nah. It's as useless as APC and buhari government

(1) (Reply)

Man Recalls How A Shark Ripped Off His Arm At The Sea / Save A Soul Nigerians / How To Calculate Calorie Deficit For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.