Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Save A Soul Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Soul Nigerians (182 Views)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
� ⚠️ URGENT PLEA FOR HELP! ⚠️�

"Good Evening,

I am Nazir Musa Jimoh.
I am down with Colon Cancer - and I've been managing it ever since........ Until lately.

Every moment passes with things falling apart - and fast.....

I am currently a FMC LOKOJA.
And My treatment (Chemotherapy, and possibly Sugery) is estimated at Two Million naira (N2,000,000).

It is so much at the moment, But you, you, and you coming to my aid would go a long way.
To help fund my treatment, kindly use the account details below:

Name: Nazir Musa Jimoh.
Acct: 0167456901.
Bank: GTB

Contact info: 09035553512, 08142879549
Thank you all, and may we never have to deal with this �. (Ameen)
God Bless you All. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️"

#SaveASoul
#ebira4real

#seun...
#lalasticlala.. abeg this is no joke I need your humanity here.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Visit The Hospital At No Cost With Affordable Health Plan. / In Front Of Kids (be Careful) / Best Gynecologist In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.