Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu (20439 Views)

Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola- PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by RaptObserver: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
APC will win Osun because of how Tinubu is sweeping SW now. They see it as a test of strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Ayed44: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
flysly:
Adeleke has nothing to offer as governor of osun state, as a senator he never contributed to any debate or sponsored any bill.
And what has Oyetota offered in the last for years?
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Roozzaay(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Haywhysat:

And who told you osun people are suffering? All these Ade dancer fanboys self. We don't want Ade Jackson in our state.

Says someone who was born and bred in Lagos but has both parents from ADA in Boripe Local Government of Osun State undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Meeu2: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=signature2012 post=114162778]

Put am for stove make e warm nah…[/quote grin grin grin bad guy
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by BigYash: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
signature2012:

Put am for stove make e warm nah…
I be wan say make he sun dry am.. You just say stove.. grin You worst,I swear grin grin
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by SamOchuko: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Rootprof:
Some people don't understand ur pains and things you're coping with BUT will rush to condemn u acting like you're not doing much. Same people will rush to write Taking ur life is not the way out When they see ur suicide note u dropped before losing all hope. In pains presently but hope could fight on. If not see you at the other side. Peace at last.

Bro take it easy, life has never been easy, we all just have to fight on until we succeed in our endeavors, just don’t give up hope, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel, I wish you the best.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by bhella10: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Jagaban Domino effect is still in play. Osun is next!
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by press9jatv: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Adamu must be arrested with that statement he made during the inauguration of APC campaign council last Thursday. Everything is even on tape. Internet no dey forget.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Abassmt: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Mumusaphire:
If osun state like, they should sale their votes like ekiti people. Na them get d four to eight years to suffer it.
What are you talking, his brother was there before what was his achievement than partying and waisting osun state money anyhow I don't know why you people trust one politician can do better than the incumbent one with what we have experienced in this country.

1 Like

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by press9jatv: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
bigboluet:
I think Osun is not Ekiti
yes soo. Osun no be Ekiti ooo

1 Like

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Oluwadare316(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
nedekid:

They can never be suffering. Osun state I think is the richest state in the country. Why? Folks that work there or have appointments have gotten so rich, even those in rivers state, no reach them.
i don't think so cos i'm serving in osun presently.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by VEHINTOLAR: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Sonero411:
Osun cannot be left out of the roving tsunami in the south west.
Like Ekiti, like Osun; the Jagaban effect...

Yes o !
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by nedekid: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Oluwadare316:

i don't think so cos i'm serving in osun presently.
Seriously? Maybe you are in the wrong place.
The impression I have is that the streets is lined with gold. Why, the few people I know that got appointments there, the kind of "owo" they control now ehh, no be small thing.
Sapa don leave their generation.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by ojabel(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Rootprof:
Some people don't understand ur pains and things you're coping with BUT will rush to condemn u acting like you're not doing much. Same people will rush to write Taking ur life is not the way out When they see ur suicide note u dropped before losing all hope. In pains presently but hope could fight on. If not see you at the other side. Peace at last.

Young man, no one can feel your pain as you do. Please don't give up. There is no prize for those who give up the fight. Surround yourself with people who can help you carry the burden. Get yourself a copy of the Bible if you don't have one. There is no problem without a solution in the Bible. Find yours and believe God for a miracle.

It is well with you.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by 123yes(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
The greatest mistake APC made was to elect Adamu as their Chairman.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by 123yes(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
The greatest mistake APC made was to elect Adamu as their Chairman. cry
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Oluwadare316(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
nedekid:

Seriously? Maybe you are in the wrong place.
The impression I have is that the streets is lined with gold. Why, the few people I know that got appointments there, the kind of "owo" they control now ehh, no be small thing.
Sapa don leave their generation.
yes, some places have gold and still look like villages.

1 Like

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by BlackDuke(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Rootprof:

Remember in this life you are not in competition with anyone, do your own thing live your own life and don't be bothered by what others say. Try and surround yourself with positive energy and see the brighter side off everything, I wish you well, stay strong.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Kenny9857(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Haywhysat:

And who told you osun people are suffering? All these Ade dancer fanboys self. We don't want Ade Jackson in our state.
They are suffering abeg, just shut up
I stayed in Osun for good two years and all I can say is, that Oyetola no try at all
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by garfield1: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Kenny9857:

They are suffering abeg, just shut up
I stayed in Osun for good two years and all I can say is, that Oyetola no try at all

Adeleke will be worse.oyetola has done in terms of managing workers

2 Likes

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Adexxi(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
So osun people are rich , all these miscrant Apc boys grin
Haywhysat:

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Vickho: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Opposite sides of same coin
oh na now your eye come clear abi?
Two greatest scammers
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by ItzAbas(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Mumusaphire:
If osun state like, they should sale their votes like ekiti people. Na them get d four to eight years to suffer it.

Forget it
History will repeat it self
Tinubu we knw
Apc we knw
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Adexxi(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Olodo rabata , political ignorant , he sponsored a bill on empowerment of youth . It already pass first reading even after leaving the red chamber it still effective . Political ignorant sad
flysly:
Adeleke has nothing to offer as governor of osun state, as a senator he never contributed to any debate or sponsored any bill.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Adexxi(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
But you want someone whom cousin no get any certificate as minimum as primary 6 undecided
Mumusaphire:
but do u even understand my comment at all? Did I support any candidate in my comment? Or is it not all of them buying votes? So how did my comment indicated I supported one person? It left to them to decide.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2022
I know Osun is not Ekiti

But since APC and PDP are the same literally.

I will advice Davido and the Adeleke’s to match Tinubu Dollar to Dollar, Thug to Thug, Banta to Banta and thank me at last grin
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Adexxi(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Apc can't retain that state , Adeleke is coming stronger everyday. He already set up a road map yo victory. That's why Adamu said all those trash , he already saw the handwriting .

1 Like

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Omo9ja147:
APC and rigging na 5 and 6.. before u know, they go say inconclusive...mehn... This countree tire me wolai

So PDP no de rig election? So Obasanjo didn't rig election throughout? The fool that you are.

1 Like

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Nicenixon: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Mumusaphire:
and who told you Adeleke of pdp will be a good governor?
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Kenny9857(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

Adeleke will be worse.oyetola has done in terms of managing workers
Please sir
What do you mean by the term managing workers ?
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by gaelllic: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Rootprof:

Don't attempt to justify suicide.
Don't take your life.
You'll regret it eternally.

Repent of your sins and pray God to reveal Himself and His True Faith to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by loffers(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2022
They are still not a match to the combo of Tinubu/Sanwolu/Ganduje.
The APC committee is packed and well loaded, what happened in Ekiti will be a Child's play.

PDP really messed up for not going to Ekiti and that blunder will continue to haunt them.
Also, remember the Omisore factor again.
So if you look at all these factors, you will know that Adeleke/PDP stands no chance in that Election.

PrincessofDSS:
I know Osun is not Ekiti

But since APC and PDP are the same literally.

I will advice Davido and the Adeleke’s to match Tinubu Dollar to Dollar, Thug to Thug, Banta to Banta and thank me at last grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Nigeria Approves $2 Billion Bakassi Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.