Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu (20577 Views)

Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola- PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by hurlaryinkah(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
The reality of this matter is that I cannot waste my vote for PDP and not on Adeleke in person because the man has no idea of what leadership is all about.
Most of the people shouting PDP are the same set of people who can not lead their their wives and children peacefully.
Shior.

flysly:
Adeleke has nothing to offer as governor of osun state, as a senator he never contributed to any debate or sponsored any bill.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
loffers:
They are still not a match to the combo of Tinubu/Sanwolu/Ganduje.
The APC committee is packed and well loaded, what happened in Ekiti will be a Child's play.

PDP really messed up for not going to Ekiti and that blunder will continue to haunt them.
Also, remember the Omisore factor again.
So if you look at all these factors, you will know that Adeleke/PDP stands no chance in that Election.

I agree with you but you can never tell how prepared the Adelekes are…
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Rapht933: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2022
you better focus, I don't want to hear the election was rigged o
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by swissgoldenpro2: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
This is serious
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Olastep1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
APC is bad
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by emilo2bad: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayed44:
Who is "WE"? Please speak for yourself.

As it stands today, if the Osun election is held today, without rigging, Adeleke would win with a landslide.
This is how you boasted in ekiti State una no they tire
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by aribs(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
E ma seju si ero , ero mo ibi ti on lo . We will all meet on July 16 where we will bury PDP for good
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Starz825(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rootprof:
Some people don't understand ur pains and things you're coping with BUT will rush to condemn u acting like you're not doing much. Same people will rush to write Taking ur life is not the way out When they see ur suicide note u dropped before losing all hope. In pains presently but hope could fight on. If not see you at the other side. Peace at last.
Guy calm down...
Life na challenge for everybody whether rich or poor..how you handle it is most important.....
When I was at your point ..I told myself..I wouldn't attempt taking my life....
Why...
Because In the next 50 to 60 years more.. I'd leave this earth..so why take my life when I will still die someday... ain't gonna live here forever...

So I told myself.....live life everyday... nobody is having it easy too....you say you are poor...but a certain rich man's daughter is having a critical kidney problem......guy you say you don't have a job....some people have a job but they are already also tired of life.....
Therefore it means ... wherever you find yourself....rich or poor... jobless or employed..home or abroad...life will still hit you...life will still push you around till you later find peace in your maker..

Guy ..live life... that's why we are here..... don't listen to those who abuse you...they have their own trouble....
Everybody has one or two things that troubles the mind ....even the richest man has a troubling heart....
So guy take care of your self...be zealous but don't be desperate...God will help bro...
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Omo9ja147(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

So PDP no de rig election? So Obasanjo didn't rig election throughout? The fool that you are.
na u be fool .... Y dey insult?
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by TinubuNG: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Apart from his uncontrollable idiotic dance, he's very empty . You need to watch him talking to understand this. Osun deserves better.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by IgOga(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mumusaphire:
If osun state like, they should sale their votes like ekiti people. Na them get d four to eight years to suffer it.

PDP = APC

APC = PDP

Nothing will change. None of the politicians mean well for the people....they are their for their selfish reasons
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo9ja147:
na u be fool .... Y dey insult?

Whoever is the fool must be the person who does not know about the way Obasanjo wrested power from AD Governors in 2003, or the way he removed Okadigbo and the others as Senate President or the way removed about 3 PDP governors during the time. It's only the fool who failed to notice that PDP and APC are the same.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Omo9ja147(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

Whoever is the fool must be the person who does not know about the way Obasanjo wrested power from AD Governors in 2003, or the way he removed Okadigbo and the others as Senate President or the way removed about 3 PDP governors during the time. It's only the fool who failed to notice that PDP and APC are the same.
must u insult.... U can communicate without insulting.... Did I tell u I was supporting PDP?....
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo9ja147:
must u insult.... U can communicate without insulting.... Did I tell u I was supporting PDP?....

Tell me, who wrote this? So this is not an insult?:

"So PDP no de rig election? So Obasanjo didn't rig election throughout? The fool that you are."
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Funflipper: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
nedekid:

They can never be suffering. Osun state I think is the richest state in the country. Why? Folks that work there or have appointments have gotten so rich, even those in rivers state, no reach them.

And you think one empty-head pot-belly dancing clown who didn't utter a single word on the senate floor will make them millionaires overnight.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by press9jatv: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Adexxi:
Apc can't retain that state , Adeleke is coming stronger everyday. He already set up a road map yo victory. That's why Adamu said all those trash , he already saw the handwriting .
yes soo. Adamu threat is watery, it doesn’t hold any water at all. Oyetola ti lule.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by press9jatv: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I know Osun is not Ekiti

But since APC and PDP are the same literally.

I will advice Davido and the Adeleke’s to match Tinubu Dollar to Dollar, Thug to Thug, Banta to Banta and thank me at last grin
of course they are well prepared on that.
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by bigboluet(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mod never move this to front end?
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Lugianostar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
PVC is the answer come 2023
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo9ja147:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYL5BrKout8
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Omo9ja147(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYL5BrKout8
eyaaa.... For ur small mind u think say I be Igbo.... No wonder ....
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by Omo9ja147(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tell me, who wrote this? So this is not an insult?:

"So PDP no de rig election? So Obasanjo didn't rig election throughout? The fool that you are."
ur foolishness get odd wolai....
Re: Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu by johnpalmer774(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Rootprof:
Some people don't understand ur pains and things you're coping with BUT will rush to condemn u acting like you're not doing much. Same people will rush to write Taking ur life is not the way out When they see ur suicide note u dropped before losing all hope. In pains presently but hope could fight on. If not see you at the other side. Peace at last.

Please suicide is still not the way out and it will never be so please whatever u may be going through right now someone out there is going through worse , I will advice you to find someone around you to share whatever u may be going through at the moment with , if you are a Christian or Muslim remember it’s a Sin against GOD For someone to take his or her life. Peace be upon u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge / Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / BREAKING - Impeachment Panel Snubs Nyako's Holiday, Begins Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.