Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community (7241 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by vicfajeze: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Myahuza:

I pray the next action would be on you and you family idiot
BACK TO SENDER
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2022
lilfresh96:

The thunder wey go fire you still dey jog for river Nijer , môron , don't even think of quoatin me again cause I won't answer you. I'm done here
. An Almajiri grown into a terrorist now claiming DON with a deluded brain in the anus spewing crap on social media to defend the actions of some sons and daughters of perdition of same faith.
YOU SUCK!

I repeat my earlier post, and mark this.... More calamities will surely befall Sokoto people and it shall happen sequentially for the brutal killing of Deborah Samuel down to their 6th & 7th miserable yet unborn unless if God is NOT on the throne.
If you have any problem with that, feel free to hug any nearest PHCN Transformer. Ewu Gambia like you.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Myahuza: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
vicfajeze:
BACK TO SENDER
You are the first sender braino

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legalize & Democratize Gun Ownership In Nigeria - Activist, Raphael Adebayo / Hell Relationship: A Lady Cut Her Boyfriend Private Part In Liberia / Horrible !!!man's Heart Ripped Out While Alive On Facebook Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.