Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community (7227 Views)

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by kingsceemark(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Boko Haram and Bandits can continue killing Nigerians, and I don't care about that, my only concern is Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN, so says Terrorist Buhari

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Alaganature09(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2022
All this won’t cover news paper nah Election everyone dey concerns now may God safe us in this country
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by seunayantokun(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Are they still bandits?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by ljoh: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Tomorrow Buhari will blame Russia vs Ukraine as results of increasing food prices
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
This is the begining of more of this to come in that useless stale and poverty stricken state called Sokoto for what they did to Deborah Samuel.

It shall never be well with them down to their 6th and 7th miserable generations yet unborn.
This is just the Genesis of what is yet to happen in that den of death.

Deborah‘s innocent blood is crying very loud to Heaven above for vengeance!

I take a stroll...

Look at your miserable live. You are always filled with hatred. What does this post has to do with this your post
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Jacobx007: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
They killed Deborah but they couldn't do anything to bandits, instead they run to the security forces. Pathetic human beings
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Uguruzik(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2022
That's exactly what they worked for, last time they were shouting SAI BABA! when they voted for this TERRORIST NIGERIEN migrant to become Nigerian president because of religion, now they're dying in the hand of Fulani migrants from Chad, Gabon, Niger etc.
Yet these Hausa people haven't even learnt anything till date.
MISPLACED HATE IS KILLING YOU GUYS
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Exceed15: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2022
They will not storm the street in protest now but they can kill for blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by swissgoldenpro2: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Look at your miserable live. You are always filled with hatred. What does this post has to do with this your post
. Shut that pit toilet on your lower face with all types of deadly germs you called a mouth.

May angry Thunder from the pit of hell strike you in that your cave you called a home. What doesn‘t my post has to do with this post? Eh? I ask you again, what?

Was it not in that same God-forgotten poverty-striken state filled with islamic fanatics like yourself that they recently killed an innocent Deborah in her prime because of one demonic religion? Where were you then bigot?
Nonesense!
Don‘t quote me again o. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. Shut that pit toilet on your lower face with all types of deadly germs you called a mouth.

May angry Thunder from the pit of hell strike you in that your cave you called a home. What doesn‘t my post has to do with this post? Eh? I ask you again, what?

Was it not in that same God-forgotten poverty-striken state filled with islamic fanatics like yourself that they recently killed an innocent Deborah in her prime because of one demonic religion? Where were you then bigot?
Nonesense!
Don‘t quote me again o. Ewu Gambia.

Whiles you carryout thesame barbaric action on Daily basis in the name of seeking freedom. Hmmm I pity your life

BTW I don't blame you because it's the hunger that is ravaging you that cause all this hatred. So Hussle and stop wailin mör̃ón
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by elGenius: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tragedy this is, my condolences to the families and relatives of the deceased.

Just look at the comments above and you will know Nigerians are dark both in heart and soul, irredeemable.

If this had happened in a Christian dominated region now, they'd be saying Islamization, Christians are being attacked blah blah blah, where is the so called CAN and the International entities that are always quick to print news about Christians being killed in Nigeria.

We need to realize that the so called foreign bodies that always take interest in religious stuff in Nigeria are just looking for a way to course conflict in the country so they can come in disguise of fighting to religious freedom and course havoc.

There are almost as much Muslims as there are Christians in Nigeria.

The day we realise that criminals, terrorism have no tribal or religious affiliation/inclination that will be the day we start start solving our insecurity problems.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by SHINJA: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
elGenius:
Tragedy, this is, my condolences to the families and relatives of the deceased.

Just look at the comments above and you will know Nigerians are dark both in heart and soul, irredeemable.

If this had happened in a Christian dominated region now, they'd be saying Islamization, Christians are being attacked blah blah blah, where is the so called CAN and the International entities that are always quick to print news about Christians being killed in Nigeria.

We need to realize that the so called foreign bodies that always take interest in religious stuff in Nigeria are just looking for a way to course conflict in the country so they can come in disguise of fighting to religious freedom and course havoc.

There are almost as much Muslims as there are Christians in Nigeria.

The day we realise that criminals, terrorism have no tribal or religious affiliation/inclination that will be the day we start start solving our insecurity problems.

Shut up bloody head slamming mohammadian Terrorists..

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Whiles you carryout thesame barbaric action on Daily basis in the name of seeking freedom. Hmmm I pity your life

BTW I don't blame you because it's the hunger that is ravaging you that cause all this hatred. So Hussle and stop wailin mör̃ón
. I can comfortably feed you and your entire miserable family, that‘s if you even have any. Do you know my weekly earnings? I am a self employed fellow not an almajiri like you waiting on crumbs from others food to survive, fool.

I blamed NL that has allowed all sorts of raving alnimals like you to post gibberish nonesense on its platform.
I can give you my address so as to come get some food for your starving family, idiot.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by elGenius: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up bloody head slamming mohammadian Terrorists..

what is this thing?

common get back into the filthy hole you crawled out from.

Come out when you find sense down there, till then stay of my mention.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by SHINJA: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
elGenius:

what is this thing?

Time to get back into the filthy hole I crawled out from.

I will Come out when I find my sense down there, till then I still remain a mohammadian terrorist.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by giftiy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
SeeHim:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/25/bandits-kill-11-farmers-in-sokoto-community/
They call them bandits but i call them cawords.why will they be showing their ignorant on innocent people.
What happen to the old politician that has hijacked the country's growth?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. I can comfortably feed you and your entire miserable family, that‘s if you even have any. Do you know my weekly earnings? I am a self employed fellow not an almajiri like you waiting on crumbs from others food to survive, fool.

I blamed NL that has allowed all sorts of raving alnimals like you to post gibberish nonesense on its platform.
I can give you my address so as to come get some food for your starving family, idiot.

E pain am for ass cool grin grin

Thank you I don't need that. But this your statement clearly stated who you really are (poor). Because rich people don't mention to even their colleagues talkles of here ( on Nairaland where you don't know me )

I deal with an individual in person not condeming his race/religion, and this will prove to you that an almajiri is an educated person ( because to me when you have the knowledge but your actions and comments shows otherwise then I suspect if you are really educated or you are a lowbrow illiteráte
I'm catching cruise with you grin grin grin grin just continue
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Wwwq: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Again
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:

Just checked your profile and see a topic

Corona Has Finished Me, Please HELP!

Don't tell me your Monica is hacked grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

. Listen, I posted that, no one hacked my Acc. But the story is no longer thesame. Thats in the past now. Though I didn‘t get the help I solicited for then. That pandemic brought many businesses on their knees. A lot did not survive it to tell the story.

As God will have it, my fortune is restored tripple times over, and honestly without bragging, I can comfortably feed your entire useless family to God be the glory.

Unfortunately, that did not change the fact that you were one of those terrorists that killed Deborah in that sick state called Sokoto. Even if you were not there personally, you were in one way or the other in support of the killing. Nemesis will catch up with you and all your terrorist colleagues. Fool.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. Listen, I posted that, no one hacked my Acc. But the story is no longer thesame. Thats in the past now. Though I didn‘t get the help I solicited for then. That pandemic brought many businesses on their knees. A lot did not survive it to tell the story.

As God will have it, my fortune is restored tripple times over, and honestly without bragging, I can comfortably feed your entire useless family to God be the glory.

Unfortunately, that did not change the fact that you were one of those terrorists that killed Deborah in that sick state called Sokoto. Even if you were not there personally, you were in one way or the other in support of the killing. Nemesis will catch up with you and all your terrorist colleagues. Fool.

Well, this shows that you cannot buy me single meal talkles of my entire rich extended family ( yeah extended you heard me right ?) Because we rich more than your entire LGA combined.

So be humble and don't be proud of what you have cause you never know me undecided
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Well, this shows that you cannot buy me single meal talkles of my entire rich extended family ( yeah extended you heard me right ?) Because we rich more than your entire LGA combined.

So be humble and don't be proud of what you have cause you never know me undecided
. Stop boasting dummy. You have NOTHING, You knows NOTHING and you are NOTHING that a low life terrorist supporting the brutal killing of an innocent girl in the name of one devilish cult called religion.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. Stop boasting dummy. You have NOTHING, You knows NOTHING and you are NOTHING that a low life terrorist supporting the brutal killing of an innocent girl in the name of one devilish cult called religion.

Man you keep mentioning the girl to get emotional support from others, but this is not our topic of argument here boi

I don't claim I have anything in the first place nore did I claim I can feed your entire family

So take note or not else
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Man you keep mentioning the girl to get emotional support from others, but this is not our topic of argument here boi

I don't claim I have anything in the first place nore did I claim I can feed your entire family

So take note or not else
. Retrace my first post and see if its not about Deborah‘s death that I link to the post of some 11 farmers being killed by some gunmen.

And I posted that more calamities will befall Sokoto state because of her death.
I was never seeking for anybody‘s emotional support as you envisaged.
I only air my grievance and because till date, I am still pained over her painful way of exiting this life like a common criminal and because you are a terrorist involved, you weren‘t comfortable with my stand on the topic and you decided to craw out of your goddamn hole and brought your madness and stupidity to display on a public forum and attack an independed speaker.

Aren‘t you a fool?
Now you are typing crap.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. Retrace my first post and see if its not about Deborah‘s death that I link to the post of some 11 farmers being killed by some gunmen.

And I posted that more calamities will befall Sokoto state because of her death.
I was never seeking for anybody‘s emotional support as you envisaged.
I only air my grievance and because till date, I am still pained over her painful way of exiting this life like a common criminal and because you are a terrorist involved, you weren‘t comfortable with my stand on the topic and you decided to craw out of your goddamn hole and brought your madness and stupidity to display on a public forum and attack an independed speaker.

Aren‘t you a fool?
Now you are typing crap.

Attack ?

You insult me first and I tried showing your mistake and you still Carry on with your slowpòke coconut héad behavior.

NB don't wish anyone bad, and don't be happy cause 11 people got killed. You might not know the next victim.

The better thing for you to do is condem the action and pray for betterment of the situation in the country, because no place is safe in the country anymore, IPOK, kidnappers, Bandits or whatsoever you call it,are there carrying out their bad behaviors. And no religion is saint about this
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Myahuza: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
vicfajeze:
Only 11?let d show continue
I pray the next action would be on you and you family idiot
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by Chochovini: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
lilfresh96:

Attack ?

You insult me first and I tried showing your mistake and you still Carry on with your slowpòke coconut héad behavior.

NB don't wish anyone bad, and don't be happy cause 11 people got killed. You might not know the next victim.

The better thing for you to do is condem the action and pray for betterment of the situation in the country, because no place is safe in the country anymore, IPOK, kidnappers, Bandits or whatsoever you call it,are there carrying out their bad behaviors. And no religion is saint about this
. I insulted you first you said? I thought you are only a foooool but now, you‘ve proven to be a liar as well. A pathalogical one at that. Where do I know you from to start by insulting you? I posted my comment and you flew from only God knows where and started by saying, see my miserable life and how I was filled with hatred- nonesense.
Now you claimed I insulted you first. May Thunder strike you and your likes there, idiot.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by lilfresh96(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chochovini:
. I insulted you first you said? I thought you are only a foooool but now, you‘ve proven to be a liar as well. A pathalogical one at that. Where do I know you from to start by insulting you? I posted my comment and you flew from only God knows where and started by saying, see my miserable life and how I was filled with hatred- nonesense.
Now you claimed I insulted you first. May Thunder strike you and your likes there, idiot.

The thunder wey go fire you still dey jog for river Nijer , môron , don't even think of quoatin me again cause I won't answer you. I'm done here
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community by vicfajeze: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Myahuza:

I pray the next action would be on you and you family idiot
u are mad,shey na me tell dem say make dem take killing themselves their hobby?u and your family no go die better 20000000000
TIMES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legalize & Democratize Gun Ownership In Nigeria - Activist, Raphael Adebayo / Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) / Nigerians Arrested In Lagos For Ingesting Liquid Cocaine Concealed Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.